Cover Girl Triple Lipstick in Praline

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/7/2005 1:09:00 AM

Great lipstick!! One of the few "darker" lipstick colors I can wear without looking goth. However: where are you ladies finding Triple Lipstick these days? I can't locate it at any local drugstore.

on 3/9/2005 10:08:00 PM

This is a great lipstick. I love neutral pink-brown shades and this is it. It doesn't dry out my lips at all and there's no weird smell or taste. I am on my 4th tube of this and will keep buying. (also looks great with Mary Kay's cream and sugar lipgloss over it, too)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fairly nude pinky brown, which definitely gives a YLBB appearance. It's great for everyday wear, and I swear it feels just as nice as chapstick. :) No funky smell, either...and it has SPF 15! Rave!

I picked this up on my recent drugstore outing thanks to all the positive reviews on MUA!! For once, this is a drugstore lipstick I actually like! The color Praline is a slightly sheer neutral mauvey brown. The shade on your lips actually resembles the color in the tube! Most drugstore lipsticks I've tried look beautiful in the tube, but awful when I apply them!! Also, there's none of that infamous drugstore lipstick smell or taste! And for once, the packaging of this Cover Girl lippie doesn't scream cheap either!! Oh yeah, and the color doesn't turn your lips pink or orange as it wears off!

on 1/29/2004 2:09:00 PM

I love this one too. Have been using it for over a year. Great neutral shade with decent staying power. I don't think it's all that moisturizing, but the SPF is a really nice bonus.

Great brownish-pink color for daytime wear. Very moisturizing. I only have to reapply after eating. LOVE that this has SPF 15!!! ***UPDATE*** I still love this lipstick, but my lid cracked and falls off in my purse! I would still repurchase, but hopefully CG will fix the packaging!

on 10/6/2003 3:59:00 PM

I never buy Cover Girl products except this lipstick !
This shade is a nice brown and the formula is very creamy. Plus,it lasts for a long time,even after eating!

This is my favorite CG lipstick shade. It's a brown-toned berry on me, perfect for fall. It's very smooth and moisturizing feeling. My only gripe is that the lid is plastic and cracks easily while the base is metal.

on 10/3/2003 9:21:00 AM

probably more like a 3 and a half but I don't know much about lipstick...This is my first since I love the color (usually stick with gloss) The shade is a very pretty rosey plum that lights up one's face. Doesn't last forever but I like the fact that you can apply lightly rather than thick lipstick that feels cakey. Happy with purchase, goes on very smooth

on 11/21/2002 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great nude pinky brown shade. (how many nude pinky brown shades can a girl have?) There is no annoying "Cover Girl smell" and it lasts for hours. It is a great everyday lipstick and is now one of my staples. It has an SPF, too.

Popular Lipsticks