April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Twig-Twig

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this on and off for years, but it's a little too dark to wear on it's own. Brave is my HG, but sometimes I want something a little richer and perhaps a little more oomph, so I keep trying this on top of Brave - but it never looks right. It tends to go orange on me and Fast Play is too berry/red. I tried Clinique Rose Aglow, which is somewhat similar to Twig and Fast Play, but a different formula so it looks darker in the tube, but goes on more sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MrsGlamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

STAPLE! I wish I would have stocked up on this :(
I LOVE IT. Best color for my skin tone. It's perfect and nude without making me look dead!
Always in need of more **so help me out**

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by AnahitaC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick that I ever owned and I'm now on my third tube. This is a classic for me! Whenever I'm in doubt of what to wear on my lips, I reach for Twig. I'm an NW25 and it compliments my skin tone so well. The only thin negative I would say is that it is a bit drying, but as with most lipsticks of this finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by JoieC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC lip lustre in "Twig Twig" is now discontinued. I just got on the list at MAC for a replacment. Meanwhile, anyone know of a similar shade to replace this once MAC completely runs out? Doesnt have to be MAC, although I like the product too. It was a great base for a neutral shade. ( I used MAC Lustreglass in "Instant Gold" on pout over it; very pretty!).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by soleole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great Lipstick, and I must say, my first Mac Lipstick.
Very impressed, the colour is exactly what I was looking for, which is the exact same colour as my lips, it evens them out and it makes them a little bit pinker.Very natural shade for medium pigmented lips. If you want a natural look, or don't like wearing lipstick (like me!) then this works for an everyday look. Nice consistency and shiny, light colour, not overly moisturizing but not as drying as other brands. Yummy vanilla scent... Overall, I'm impressed with my first MAC lipstick :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Twig Twig is such a perfect mauvey rosey plummy beigey natural color on my lips. Its definately in the same color family as Nars Dolce Vita but its cheaper and not so thick where the texture is concerned. Twig Twig is a lustre and normally I love the lustre formula but I find that this particular lipstick does a major disappearing act, much worse than any of the other lustres....weird and annoying because I adore this color so much. So I took a point off for that, but otherwise this is perfection. Maybe HG material and it sucks a bit as this was limited edition and probably never coming back. I do find the MAC Lip Gelee Jellybabe really similar but I'm more or a lipstick person so I always prefer lipstick so...I'll love my Twig Twig and rock this very pretty, very natural color until my tube is gone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. It makes me look at though I have absolutely no lipstick on at all. Very nice if you are going for a neutral lip. Overall though I just am not crazy about the color of this on my lip. Personal preference and not about the quality of the product itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sarmetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite nude/pink colors. Didn't really care for regular twig, but this is fabulous. Doesn't dry out my lips like mac sometimes does.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2008 6:53:00 AM More reviews by rumkiss

WEll i generally love MAC,but for the life of me,i cannotttt help writing a negative review about this product.
The story goes like this...in the MAC store,it looked like an awesome,sheer medium pink-mauve neutral...when i asked mny husband,he remarked it was no different from what i usually wear.

Howeverrrr,i still went on to buy it,and thennnnn,the next morning,when i applied it,it turned out to be the most boringgg,commonplace pink-brown that anyone ever saw.Gone was the sheerness,and uniqueness of the colour.Did nothing for me...infact,i thought my skin looked dull and drab..colour isnt bad per se though..

I immediately pulled out the receipt and back it went!!!I must mention how uncooperative some of the MAC MA's can be.When she saw it had been used once,she simply refused to exchange !!There was this other sweet,..ultra sweet MA ,who knew i was a regular there,so she intervened and cajoled her into doing it for me.Phew!!Thank God!!A total waste it was!!I swear you can find dupes of this unoriginal shade at a drugstore,often sold by boring names...umm..like "mocha"...or "brown pink" or something as original..LOL
Hope this helped...im NC 35,dark hair and eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 10:29:00 AM More reviews by carriespooner

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm NW20 redhair green eyes. My skin throws lots of red!!

I read about Nars Dolce vita that it's the most universal color in their line. I couldn't pull it off. It was just a smidge off. But Twig-Twig is the home run. It's exactly what I thought Dolce Vita would be.

I usually wear peachy, bronzey colors but sometimes I want something in the natural color category and Twig-Twig is the one. If I say it's plummy, brown that doesn't descibe it. It's definately MLBB Plus.

It's LE from the Originals and shame on Mac for that since this color could be enjoyed by many skin tones. I won't use this one up since I never use up lippies but I wish that I could get a fresh one at mac whenever I wanted!!! Are you hearing me Mac??

If you can still get it.. GET IT.