November 25, 2014 | 1863 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Twig-Twig

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I've been eyeing this lipstick for about a year. I'm not sure why, something about it drew me to the color. Low and behold, enters the whole pink-brown lipstick trend and I remembered why I wanted it so much. This is a really beautiful color that is work/school appropriate but will also look great if you're going out. My only wish is that it leaned a bit more browner like the swatches online show but on me, it comes off as a medium pink. Overall, I have no complaints about this lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by CamiLira

I love this color, I think that it's perfect for every skin tone and this give you that healthy look that everybody is looking for. The only but that I have is that no matter how much lip balm I aply before the lipstick, it keeps drying my lips. For that reason I am not very sure if I will buy it again when mine it's over because I think I can find a better (and cheaper) option.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this on and off for years, but it's a little too dark to wear on it's own. Brave is my HG, but sometimes I want something a little richer and perhaps a little more oomph, so I keep trying this on top of Brave - but it never looks right. It tends to go orange on me and Fast Play is too berry/red. I tried Clinique Rose Aglow, which is somewhat similar to Twig and Fast Play, but a different formula so it looks darker in the tube, but goes on more sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by MrsGlamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

STAPLE! I wish I would have stocked up on this :(
I LOVE IT. Best color for my skin tone. It's perfect and nude without making me look dead!
Always in need of more **so help me out**

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by AnahitaC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick that I ever owned and I'm now on my third tube. This is a classic for me! Whenever I'm in doubt of what to wear on my lips, I reach for Twig. I'm an NW25 and it compliments my skin tone so well. The only thin negative I would say is that it is a bit drying, but as with most lipsticks of this finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by JoieC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC lip lustre in "Twig Twig" is now discontinued. I just got on the list at MAC for a replacment. Meanwhile, anyone know of a similar shade to replace this once MAC completely runs out? Doesnt have to be MAC, although I like the product too. It was a great base for a neutral shade. ( I used MAC Lustreglass in "Instant Gold" on pout over it; very pretty!).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by soleole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great Lipstick, and I must say, my first Mac Lipstick.
Very impressed, the colour is exactly what I was looking for, which is the exact same colour as my lips, it evens them out and it makes them a little bit pinker.Very natural shade for medium pigmented lips. If you want a natural look, or don't like wearing lipstick (like me!) then this works for an everyday look. Nice consistency and shiny, light colour, not overly moisturizing but not as drying as other brands. Yummy vanilla scent... Overall, I'm impressed with my first MAC lipstick :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Twig Twig is such a perfect mauvey rosey plummy beigey natural color on my lips. Its definately in the same color family as Nars Dolce Vita but its cheaper and not so thick where the texture is concerned. Twig Twig is a lustre and normally I love the lustre formula but I find that this particular lipstick does a major disappearing act, much worse than any of the other lustres....weird and annoying because I adore this color so much. So I took a point off for that, but otherwise this is perfection. Maybe HG material and it sucks a bit as this was limited edition and probably never coming back. I do find the MAC Lip Gelee Jellybabe really similar but I'm more or a lipstick person so I always prefer lipstick so...I'll love my Twig Twig and rock this very pretty, very natural color until my tube is gone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. It makes me look at though I have absolutely no lipstick on at all. Very nice if you are going for a neutral lip. Overall though I just am not crazy about the color of this on my lip. Personal preference and not about the quality of the product itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sarmetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite nude/pink colors. Didn't really care for regular twig, but this is fabulous. Doesn't dry out my lips like mac sometimes does.