MAC Twig-Twig

4.3

on 3/15/2015 5:39:00 PM

Twig is a great lipstick. I wanted the perfect pinky, brown mauve lipstick that did not wash me out. I am a blond with light to medium skin. I pair this lipstick with lipliner Soar from MAC also. The lipstick has great staying power and does not dry out my lips. Highly recommend!

on 3/13/2015 7:24:00 PM

This lipstick is gorgeous! I'm an NC20 and this is a beautiful mauvey, dusty rose colour on me. It's the first Satin finish lipstick I've tried from Mac and I'm really impressed - it glides over any dry patches but stays on your lips for a good few hours, even when eating and drinking. It's creamy but super pigmented, and unlike the Cremesheens (which I find to be a nightmare to apply as they sit suspended on top of your lips) you really can just swipe it on without any prep. Feels really comfortable and luxurious on the lips too. No need for a lip liner but looks great with Soar - such a sophisticated and easy look to wear!

on 9/25/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been eyeing this lipstick for about a year. I'm not sure why, something about it drew me to the color. Low and behold, enters the whole pink-brown lipstick trend and I remembered why I wanted it so much. This is a really beautiful color that is work/school appropriate but will also look great if you're going out. My only wish is that it leaned a bit more browner like the swatches online show but on me, it comes off as a medium pink. Overall, I have no complaints about this lipstick.

on 9/25/2014 5:23:00 PM

I love this color, I think that it's perfect for every skin tone and this give you that healthy look that everybody is looking for. The only but that I have is that no matter how much lip balm I aply before the lipstick, it keeps drying my lips. For that reason I am not very sure if I will buy it again when mine it's over because I think I can find a better (and cheaper) option.

on 10/1/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried this on and off for years, but it's a little too dark to wear on it's own. Brave is my HG, but sometimes I want something a little richer and perhaps a little more oomph, so I keep trying this on top of Brave - but it never looks right. It tends to go orange on me and Fast Play is too berry/red. I tried Clinique Rose Aglow, which is somewhat similar to Twig and Fast Play, but a different formula so it looks darker in the tube, but goes on more sheer.

on 10/27/2010 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

STAPLE! I wish I would have stocked up on this :(
I LOVE IT. Best color for my skin tone. It's perfect and nude without making me look dead!
Always in need of more **so help me out**

on 6/30/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first MAC lipstick that I ever owned and I'm now on my third tube. This is a classic for me! Whenever I'm in doubt of what to wear on my lips, I reach for Twig. I'm an NW25 and it compliments my skin tone so well. The only thin negative I would say is that it is a bit drying, but as with most lipsticks of this finish.

on 8/20/2009 3:07:00 PM

MAC lip lustre in "Twig Twig" is now discontinued. I just got on the list at MAC for a replacment. Meanwhile, anyone know of a similar shade to replace this once MAC completely runs out? Doesnt have to be MAC, although I like the product too. It was a great base for a neutral shade. ( I used MAC Lustreglass in "Instant Gold" on pout over it; very pretty!).

on 1/13/2009 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great Lipstick, and I must say, my first Mac Lipstick.
Very impressed, the colour is exactly what I was looking for, which is the exact same colour as my lips, it evens them out and it makes them a little bit pinker.Very natural shade for medium pigmented lips. If you want a natural look, or don't like wearing lipstick (like me!) then this works for an everyday look. Nice consistency and shiny, light colour, not overly moisturizing but not as drying as other brands. Yummy vanilla scent... Overall, I'm impressed with my first MAC lipstick :-)

on 12/29/2008 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Twig Twig is such a perfect mauvey rosey plummy beigey natural color on my lips. Its definately in the same color family as Nars Dolce Vita but its cheaper and not so thick where the texture is concerned. Twig Twig is a lustre and normally I love the lustre formula but I find that this particular lipstick does a major disappearing act, much worse than any of the other lustres....weird and annoying because I adore this color so much. So I took a point off for that, but otherwise this is perfection. Maybe HG material and it sucks a bit as this was limited edition and probably never coming back. I do find the MAC Lip Gelee Jellybabe really similar but I'm more or a lipstick person so I always prefer lipstick so...I'll love my Twig Twig and rock this very pretty, very natural color until my tube is gone.

Popular Lipsticks