MAC Twig-Twig

4.2

on 8/27/2015 8:40:00 AM

Absolutely love this lipstick! It is a lipstick you can wear with almost anything and is really good if youre looking for an everyday lipstick that isnt too bold or vibrant! This lipstick and my Kiko 913 lipstick (which is quite similar to twig) are my go to lipsticks!

on 7/13/2015 4:15:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE MAC products. I use their foundation, concealer, powders and lipsticks. Having put that qualifier first, let me say this brownish-pink lipstick washes me out completely. It's more brownish than pink. I have an almond/caramel colored skin tone. Some say it's olive or medium. It's not super dark, but neither is it fair. It's something around the shade of a paper bag. I was hoping this would be a good nude lipstick for work, but I end up having to layer another lipstick or lipliner because Twig is just not a good color for those with my coloring. It looks like I have no lipstick on at all. If I want that look, I'll just go without any lipstick. There's nothing wrong with the consistency or feel of the lipstick. I just don't care for how the color looks on me. It's blah, boring and washed out.

on 6/18/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Just received my MAC order from Macy's yesterday and this lipstick was in my order. I purchased this and Brave.

I LOVE this color. It's a great every day shade that I can see myself using everyday.

The only reason that I took a lippie off is because of the staying power. I wished it lasted a tad bit longer.

on 3/15/2015 5:39:00 PM

Twig is a great lipstick. I wanted the perfect pinky, brown mauve lipstick that did not wash me out. I am a blond with light to medium skin. I pair this lipstick with lipliner Soar from MAC also. The lipstick has great staying power and does not dry out my lips. Highly recommend!

on 3/13/2015 7:24:00 PM

This lipstick is gorgeous! I'm an NC20 and this is a beautiful mauvey, dusty rose colour on me. It's the first Satin finish lipstick I've tried from Mac and I'm really impressed - it glides over any dry patches but stays on your lips for a good few hours, even when eating and drinking. It's creamy but super pigmented, and unlike the Cremesheens (which I find to be a nightmare to apply as they sit suspended on top of your lips) you really can just swipe it on without any prep. Feels really comfortable and luxurious on the lips too. No need for a lip liner but looks great with Soar - such a sophisticated and easy look to wear!

on 9/25/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been eyeing this lipstick for about a year. I'm not sure why, something about it drew me to the color. Low and behold, enters the whole pink-brown lipstick trend and I remembered why I wanted it so much. This is a really beautiful color that is work/school appropriate but will also look great if you're going out. My only wish is that it leaned a bit more browner like the swatches online show but on me, it comes off as a medium pink. Overall, I have no complaints about this lipstick.

on 9/25/2014 5:23:00 PM

I love this color, I think that it's perfect for every skin tone and this give you that healthy look that everybody is looking for. The only but that I have is that no matter how much lip balm I aply before the lipstick, it keeps drying my lips. For that reason I am not very sure if I will buy it again when mine it's over because I think I can find a better (and cheaper) option.

on 10/1/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried this on and off for years, but it's a little too dark to wear on it's own. Brave is my HG, but sometimes I want something a little richer and perhaps a little more oomph, so I keep trying this on top of Brave - but it never looks right. It tends to go orange on me and Fast Play is too berry/red. I tried Clinique Rose Aglow, which is somewhat similar to Twig and Fast Play, but a different formula so it looks darker in the tube, but goes on more sheer.

on 10/27/2010 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

STAPLE! I wish I would have stocked up on this :(
I LOVE IT. Best color for my skin tone. It's perfect and nude without making me look dead!
Always in need of more **so help me out**

on 6/30/2010 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first MAC lipstick that I ever owned and I'm now on my third tube. This is a classic for me! Whenever I'm in doubt of what to wear on my lips, I reach for Twig. I'm an NW25 and it compliments my skin tone so well. The only thin negative I would say is that it is a bit drying, but as with most lipsticks of this finish.

Recommended for Medium Skin