E.L.F. All Over Cover Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Methlyparaben, Microcrystalline Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

THIS IS NOT A CONCEALER! I dont know why people try and use it as one. Its a highlight stick. I love this for an easy highlight or as a base for a very stark highlight. Its blendable and creamy but doesnt streak. It lasts for hours and always looks great

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

made me break out

on 3/6/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- very inexpensive! ($1)!!!
- provides decent amount of coverage
- easy to blend

CONS:
- not the maximum of coverage if thats what you're looking for
- it creases slightly under my eyes

on 1/12/2015 3:52:00 AM

The company sent me the wrong product so I recieved this instead of a shimmer stick. The packaging is identical, I can see why they may have made a mistake. I love the smell (lemons) even though it's a little immature, the packaging is cute (really mini) and the formula is better (for me anyways) than their moisturizing foundation stick. I use this to highlight when I contour, not to conceal. Being how it was a mistake, I probably wouldn't buy it again, I would just hope they send me the correct item next time.

on 1/3/2015 9:46:00 PM

its cheap, looks cheap and will feel cheap.

on 12/26/2014 12:12:00 AM

Not awful, not great!
its a pretty reasonable price for what it is, but you get what you pay for with this product unfortunately. However i do thinks it works as a concealer for under the eye.
tried using it as a foundation and it looked AWFUL and pasty, it made me look like i was really sick and decided to cake my face in foundation. x

UPDATE:
okay so the other day i felt curious and tried applying this with my stipple brush (i i first put the product on my face and then stippled it out using my elf stipple brush) MUCH better result than trying to blend out with my fingers as i did before.
Quite a good foundation especially for the price, but i would use it as an all over foundation x

on 11/1/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- very inexpensive! ($1)!!!
- provides decent amount of coverage
- easy to blend

CONS:
- not the maximum of coverage if thats what you're looking for
- it creases slightly under my eyes

on 10/17/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm still mourning the loss of Max Factor's PanStick makeup. The new Irish version doesn't have my HG shade, is smaller, and just not the same. This ELF cover stick is a decent, and very inexpensive substitute. I tried Honey, based on the reviews. The color applies lighter than it looks. So I and my warm-toned light to medium skin appreciated the color advice here from MA friends.

As for the formula, it smells fine and applies with decent coverage, including dealing with darkness under the eyes, with no obvious caking or creasing. I may add more once I use it awhile. Hey, it's such a deal!

on 10/11/2014 10:54:00 AM

This doesn't RLY conceal as good as I would like it to be and I wish its creamier but... Oh well you can use it as a highlighter as well! Good thing is it doesn't crease up when I apply under my eyes and bad thing is it doesn't conceal much as it just makes my skin look brighter.

on 1/19/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

For ONE dollar this is a steal! I use the All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade for my cheeks, eyes, and lips. It has a deep rich pink color and it also smells really yummy!!! The only downside is that some of the shimmer will smear off if you rub your cheeks against something.

You can check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo