January 30, 2015 | 1133 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - All Over Cover Stick

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2015 3:52:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The company sent me the wrong product so I recieved this instead of a shimmer stick. The packaging is identical, I can see why they may have made a mistake. I love the smell (lemons) even though it's a little immature, the packaging is cute (really mini) and the formula is better (for me anyways) than their moisturizing foundation stick. I use this to highlight when I contour, not to conceal. Being how it was a mistake, I probably wouldn't buy it again, I would just hope they send me the correct item next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:46:00 PM More reviews by safa93

its cheap, looks cheap and will feel cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Pixiemakeup

Not awful, not great!
its a pretty reasonable price for what it is, but you get what you pay for with this product unfortunately. However i do thinks it works as a concealer for under the eye.
tried using it as a foundation and it looked AWFUL and pasty, it made me look like i was really sick and decided to cake my face in foundation. x

UPDATE:
okay so the other day i felt curious and tried applying this with my stipple brush (i i first put the product on my face and then stippled it out using my elf stipple brush) MUCH better result than trying to blend out with my fingers as i did before.
Quite a good foundation especially for the price, but i would use it as an all over foundation x

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- very inexpensive! ($1)!!!
- provides decent amount of coverage
- easy to blend

CONS:
- not the maximum of coverage if thats what you're looking for
- it creases slightly under my eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Tatiana12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm still mourning the loss of Max Factor's PanStick makeup. The new Irish version doesn't have my HG shade, is smaller, and just not the same. This ELF cover stick is a decent, and very inexpensive substitute. I tried Honey, based on the reviews. The color applies lighter than it looks. So I and my warm-toned light to medium skin appreciated the color advice here from MA friends.

As for the formula, it smells fine and applies with decent coverage, including dealing with darkness under the eyes, with no obvious caking or creasing. I may add more once I use it awhile. Hey, it's such a deal!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by imgndstrctn

This doesn't RLY conceal as good as I would like it to be and I wish its creamier but... Oh well you can use it as a highlighter as well! Good thing is it doesn't crease up when I apply under my eyes and bad thing is it doesn't conceal much as it just makes my skin look brighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For ONE dollar this is a steal! I use the All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade for my cheeks, eyes, and lips. It has a deep rich pink color and it also smells really yummy!!! The only downside is that some of the shimmer will smear off if you rub your cheeks against something.

You can check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by molexter

I have purchased these little concealers so many times. I won't say it is the very best concealer I've ever used, but it is really incredible for the price. I have tried many, many concealers and this (other than the smell and packaging) really is comparable to many drugstore and high end products. It covers well and I find that if I use it with a damp beauty blender sponge, it blends into my skin well. I have recently been using this on the weekends to save my favorite high end products for the work week. I use the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation which is pretty sheer and use this ELF concealer to cover acne spots, scars, and my under eyes. If you are looking for a concealer, I would really recommend giving this a try. Especially for $1, what is there to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've owned and used two sticks in fair (Apricot Beige). At first, I approached them as a product only to be used as a concealer, but, I was such a fan of Max Factor's stick foundation (when it was around), I figured I'd try using it as a foundation stick, as it matches my skin tone pretty well and has the consistency of a foundation stick.

I gave it a go and am happy with the results.

I have fair, normal to dry skin am an occasionally oil prone in my T-zone.

This product works for me as a light-to medium coverage foundation. The product blends well, yields a natural finish and covers imperfections.

Though a $1.00 yields a mini package, it is fairly long lasting, with daily use, as a little product goes a long way at least for someone like myself who does not require a full coverage foundation.

I suggest using a setting powder, particularly if you are oil-prone in your t-zone. I would use a setting powder with this product, even if I used it as a concealer only. I may not recommend this product for those who are acne prone and overtly oily. The packaging can be problematic. I had one package to break and would no longer spiral up/push up properly. I tossed it.

Overall though, I'm pleased with this product. For the price, I'm of the opinion that you get a great value and I appreciate the versatility of this product. I am using it as a foundation and can also see it used as a higlighter and a darker color used as a contour stick.

The small size makes it great for travel and for touch ups throughout the day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by fayrouzhares

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good shades, good coverage, I don't feel it is heavy or caky and it covers and conceals well for its price, I recommend it, I have it in Honey and it is perfect with an orange-like scent, I like it :)