September 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - All Over Cover Stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For ONE dollar this is a steal! I use the All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade for my cheeks, eyes, and lips. It has a deep rich pink color and it also smells really yummy!!! The only downside is that some of the shimmer will smear off if you rub your cheeks against something.

You can check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by molexter

I have purchased these little concealers so many times. I won't say it is the very best concealer I've ever used, but it is really incredible for the price. I have tried many, many concealers and this (other than the smell and packaging) really is comparable to many drugstore and high end products. It covers well and I find that if I use it with a damp beauty blender sponge, it blends into my skin well. I have recently been using this on the weekends to save my favorite high end products for the work week. I use the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation which is pretty sheer and use this ELF concealer to cover acne spots, scars, and my under eyes. If you are looking for a concealer, I would really recommend giving this a try. Especially for $1, what is there to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've owned and used two sticks in fair (Apricot Beige). At first, I approached them as a product only to be used as a concealer, but, I was such a fan of Max Factor's stick foundation (when it was around), I figured I'd try using it as a foundation stick, as it matches my skin tone pretty well and has the consistency of a foundation stick.

I gave it a go and am happy with the results.

I have fair, normal to dry skin am an occasionally oil prone in my T-zone.

This product works for me as a light-to medium coverage foundation. The product blends well, yields a natural finish and covers imperfections.

Though a $1.00 yields a mini package, it is fairly long lasting, with daily use, as a little product goes a long way at least for someone like myself who does not require a full coverage foundation.

I suggest using a setting powder, particularly if you are oil-prone in your t-zone. I would use a setting powder with this product, even if I used it as a concealer only. I may not recommend this product for those who are acne prone and overtly oily. The packaging can be problematic. I had one package to break and would no longer spiral up/push up properly. I tossed it.

Overall though, I'm pleased with this product. For the price, I'm of the opinion that you get a great value and I appreciate the versatility of this product. I am using it as a foundation and can also see it used as a higlighter and a darker color used as a contour stick.

The small size makes it great for travel and for touch ups throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by fayrouzhares

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good shades, good coverage, I don't feel it is heavy or caky and it covers and conceals well for its price, I recommend it, I have it in Honey and it is perfect with an orange-like scent, I like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by AndreaCee

I have this in Honey shade, it is very good. It's light and doesn't make my face dry. Maybe because I am using this over my Celeteque moisturizer. The shade is very good on my skin. The only question is that the packaging doesn't look very appealing but it's okay since it's cheap but all in all GOOD PRODUCT! I'll recommend this to my friends!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

I've used this product a few times now and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. The packaging is cute and convenient, easily fits in my makeup bag. I got the shade 'apricot beige' and it matches my skin pretty well. The consistency is smooth and creamy and goes onto the skin really nicely. Once blended you really need to set it with a powder as it tends to move but apart from that it's a great product, and for £1.50 you can't go wrong! (As with most elf products the pictures on the website can be misleading so always research the swatches of the colour you want to get before ordering)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by PrettyMixedDoll

I dont use this product anymore.. My T Zones get very oily throughout the day.. I used this to outline my brows and what not as well but it makes it extremely dry, its very noticeable and makes my skin looks like its peeling or crusty.. I would have to go to the bathroom, put a little soap and water on a napkin and dab it to take it off.. Horrible product.. The day i stopped wearing it my boyfriend said to me "your makeup looks good today".. Thats when i threw it out of my makeup kit.. Dont buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

This is the review for the elf COVER stick concealer. This concealer is so nice. I got it for $1. It has amazing pigmentation. I am diffiniatly buy several more. I am surprise that this works great considering the price. Its also creamy and easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by laughingcow

I got this is Pink Lemonade. It comes off looking like more of a bright pink/barbie color than it does in the packaging. I love this product as a blush. It's so shimmery for me to enjoy it was a lip color and I can't imagine using it on your eyes. I do wish they had matte colors, but oh well.

Pros-
-Good color
-Long lasting (I was quite surprised)
-Good price
-Easy to find

Cons-
-Hard to blend (it needs to be more creamy)
-Poor packaging (cheap, but it gets the job done)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I buy this in triplicate. One for my purse, (not that's its used, but it's there in case of an emergency!) The second is in my makeup drawer for daily use, and the third I keep as backup. Once I need to open the backup one, it's time to place an order! Got all that? LOL.

Now, this is the greatest stuff, I've never been a concealer girl at all. Never. I bought this cause i loved the little twist up tube so figured I'd find a use for it. I did! I simply plop a stripe of it right down the center of my nose...then, with a damp sponge I start blending it outwards. It's the perfect amount for me to cover some redness on my nose and fullest part of cheeks and then I swipe the sponge under each eye (by then there really isn't anything on the sponge..I just like to blend stuff!)

I then take a big fluffy brush, dip into mineral foundation and dust it on like a finishing powder. I do a swirl around iin some light bronzer and swipe my face with that. That's it for my daily face meakeup. Since I've been using this "concealer" (Since i've used it more like very light foundation I guess.) my makeup stays on and looks really good all day.

I was quickly hooked on this. There isn't alot in the package, but afterall it's a concealer, so you only need a teeny amount anyway, but it's only $1. Mine have always been perfect to apply, never too dry nor too wet or 'mushy'. The color selection could be a bit more challenging, but that's not a concern for me since the light beige works great for me. I don't have any issues with this oxidizing or disappearing. In short, it's blends well, and stays where it needs to with no other issues until I take it off. I can't ask for more!

If you are at all interested in trying this product I say go for it! Hopefully you will fall in love with it too, but it's only a $1 if it doesn't work out. Pass it along to a friend :) continued >>

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No