September 20, 2014 | 1789 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The coverage is medium to heavy. I find it hard to build on the coverage and I am suspecting it to clog my pores. The colour match is good. Lasts a long time and my skin is oily so it does get shinny after a few hours. Doesnt look cakey but the packaging is inconvenient ( I ended up dropping it a few times because I always struggle holding both the lid and the product with one hand).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

Overall I like this, except the shade range, all seem to be pinky, I picked the lightest shade because the second one so pinky that is weird on me! And the lightest one so light that I can only use this as a under eye highlight, the product itself very nice, smooth and medium to high coverage,won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by finayssa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG product. I used tons of concealer and foundation just to cover up my hideous pores and acne on my cheeks and t-zone. I have a lot of pores that many foundations failed to cover up, but this baby right here eliminated all that things. It made my skin look flawless and matte. Doesn't have any scent to it. I think using beauty blender rather than the sponge works better than their sponge. I used this when I was still in the Philippines for my prom. Too bad they discontinued it in the USA. I would definitely repurchased this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by MyMask

This is one of my top favourite products as it looks entirely natural, lasts all day, feels light on, hides my pores, matte finish, and leaves perfection. You only need a couple of dabs with a sponge to cover one cheek with the foundation.

The foundation, though is at a nice price of £12.99, lasted me a year and two months for one regular sized pot. I would recommend this to a lot of people with oily or dry or sensitive skin. It hides the open pores and make them look 100% invisible, when dry skin days are around in the summer, once you put on a little makeup the foundation wouldn't melt off as easily as some foundations or crack, it keeps a constant smooth complexion. I have really sensitive skin around the areas of my face and the makeup doesn't exceed any rashes or pimples.

I had always wanted this product since I saw the advert on the tele and the moment I saw it I had to get a sample!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Hlp92

I loved the luminous look this foundation gave my skin definitely leaves u with a healthy look . My skin is combination and on my oilier days it slips off very easily but it's give and take with foundation and I have learned to have a few different foundations for when my skin is on the drier and oilier side comes with having combination skin type . Wouldn't say it had the greatest colour selection but having medium skin with pink undertones found it quite easy to find a colour . Wouldn't say it's my hg but one I wouldn't mind repurchasing for my drug store collection .

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation many years ago but i remember hating it.
I have oily/combo skin and this slipped off my face within hours.
It was fun putting it on as it was a new kind of formula when it first came out.
Color selection is not that great either..it runs kinda pink and my skintone is very yellow.
Packaging is could be better..screwoff top is not very handy;)

Would not recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is on my short-list of HG foundations. I have fair, sensitive/normal skin.

PROS:
Full, even coverage
Demi-matte finish
Smooth cream to liquid texture and easy to blend, I can throw it on or build it up
Lasts all day
Creamy Ivory is fair enough for me (DS foundations rarely are)

CONS:
The packaging. I approve of separate sponge storage, but having to fully unscrew and remove the other side to get at the foundation isn't very efficient. It would be much better if it was a flip opening rather than unscrewing. It's also rather bulky because of the sponge storage: something more streamlined would be much more hand/make-up bag friendly.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lindseymariec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I didn't like this foundation, most positive reviews have been from people with normal skin types however most negative reviews have been from oily skin types.

I have combination skin and I wasn't impressed, simply because it is a cream foundation, and is very creamy to touch, however when applied, dries to a VERY matte finish, which meant it sat on top of oily areas and accentuated dry areas. So really its only good for NORMAL skin types.

For a cream foundation, the coverage wasn't brilliant, packaging was bulky, there is only 11g or so for around £8.00 which is definitely not worth it. Of course there is no pump, which is not very hygienic and can make some people break out.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this to many people, as it is expensive, bulky, poor coverage and finish and will probably break you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a great foundation, I use it almost everyday and it gives full coverage (depending on the amount you use) and it stays on skin. I LOVE IT. try a tester at the shop before purchasing, you might not like it...everyone it different... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by mairz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is one of the best foundations I has ever had, the formula is very different to most foundations but I think it gives great coverage and stays on for a while, I always buy this product again and again!