Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Talc, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, Candelilla Cera, Ozokerite, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis, Glycerin, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxyapatite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Propylparaben, Methyparaben, ( /- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

on 3/29/2015 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my "evening out/ date night" foundation. It's creamy but non-greasy, has a slight luminous effect, has good coverage and stays on all night. It doesn't dry out my skin nor gives me breakouts. I wish they integrated a mirror into the packaging so I could put it in my purse.

on 3/4/2015 4:56:00 AM

Worst foundation ever! I was looking for something that would be the right fair shade and would last all day, at least 9 hours while I'm at work because I don't really have time for touch ups. It only looks good for the first hour, afterwards, all my pores were visible and in the oily areas around my nostril the foundation has slipped off, After 8 hours it looked absolutely horrendous and I was indoors all day! I even use a make up fixing spray! Total disaster as for the lasting part, It also rubs off very easily when accidentaly touch it. As I mentioned, for the first hour it looked flawless, but afterwards...It's very sad, because the color fits my skin tone perfectly. I used 40 Creamy Ivory.

on 1/11/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I got it as an accident, (picked up the wrong thing!) but it turns out to be the best foundation I have ever used! I really recommend it!!

on 12/15/2014 7:16:00 PM

I was a bit disappointed in this product overall :( I asked the girl at the store for an easy application medium to buildable coverage foundation but that's not exactly what I got! Yes, it is very easy to apply and the applicator is fab, colour is good matching to the skin tone. The foundation itself is quite slimy I found, it sort of just runs off my face and wasn't very good coverage! I wouldn't buy this again!

on 11/2/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

When my Clarins ran out, as much as I liked it, it was time for something a little more portable and financially friendly. My skin is fine, dry and clear. I was worried this would be heavy, but I love cream foundations, so I picked this up in 75 golden. Nice consistency, and unlike other reviewers, this gave a very light, natural and satiny coverage. The only issue was the colour, although good, made me a little grey. I have light olive skin. Grabbed the 80 bronze (not nearly as bronze as one may guess from the name) and my problem was solved. Lovely overall. Will continue to repurchase this foundation until it disappears off the shelves.

on 10/9/2014 12:54:00 PM

It glides on smoothly and does not leave streaks. Leaves skin looking flawless and glowing...gives a natural finish...will definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The coverage is medium to heavy. I find it hard to build on the coverage and I am suspecting it to clog my pores. The colour match is good. Lasts a long time and my skin is oily so it does get shinny after a few hours. Doesnt look cakey but the packaging is inconvenient ( I ended up dropping it a few times because I always struggle holding both the lid and the product with one hand).

on 5/8/2014 7:51:00 PM

Overall I like this, except the shade range, all seem to be pinky, I picked the lightest shade because the second one so pinky that is weird on me! And the lightest one so light that I can only use this as a under eye highlight, the product itself very nice, smooth and medium to high coverage,won't repurchase

on 3/14/2014 3:14:00 AM

This is my HG product. I used tons of concealer and foundation just to cover up my hideous pores and acne on my cheeks and t-zone. I have a lot of pores that many foundations failed to cover up, but this baby right here eliminated all that things. It made my skin look flawless and matte. Doesn't have any scent to it. I think using beauty blender rather than the sponge works better than their sponge. I used this when I was still in the Philippines for my prom. Too bad they discontinued it in the USA. I would definitely repurchased this stuff.

on 2/9/2014 12:28:00 PM

This is one of my top favourite products as it looks entirely natural, lasts all day, feels light on, hides my pores, matte finish, and leaves perfection. You only need a couple of dabs with a sponge to cover one cheek with the foundation.

The foundation, though is at a nice price of £12.99, lasted me a year and two months for one regular sized pot. I would recommend this to a lot of people with oily or dry or sensitive skin. It hides the open pores and make them look 100% invisible, when dry skin days are around in the summer, once you put on a little makeup the foundation wouldn't melt off as easily as some foundations or crack, it keeps a constant smooth complexion. I have really sensitive skin around the areas of my face and the makeup doesn't exceed any rashes or pimples.

I had always wanted this product since I saw the advert on the tele and the moment I saw it I had to get a sample!