December 19, 2014 | 1109 users online

Eyeliner - Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof - Ebene

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by beautyproductjunkie11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried many waterproof liners (Armani eyes to kill, Lancome, Dior, Estee Lauder, Urban Decay, etc). I have this product in both ebene and espresso....I actually love both....I wear waterproof eyeliner pretty much daily and can't stand smudging (racoon eyes) or thick lines...with sylo yeux I can draw a thin line and it lasts all day, even through my workouts....I will say that when I water on my waterline it does smudge a bit after a few hours (strangely just my left eye), but otherwise I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ninoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love ir! Oh gosh, I just wrote a review for an eyeliner...that I thought was this! Made a mistake.....this is a must have as far as I am concerned . Easy to apply, can be smudged with an angle brush. Stays put for a long time, although it will transfer if skin below is oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by therealveal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this at Winners for $25CAD and I'm glad I didn't pay full-price. It's really smooth and creamy, the pigmentation is nice, but it smudges! I have oily eyelids (or "oilids" as I accidentally called them once...) and only liquid liner lasts on me. I wore this today with my UDPP and the liner wound up under my eyes just like any other product at half the price. Sad face.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Elspaeth

I am not in love with this product. I had done a lot of research before buying it because I really wanted an eyeliner I don't constantly have to check if it transferred or not. I was willing to pay a pretty penny to be "eyeliner stress free". Unfortunately this one didn't deliver.

I don't hate the way it applies, I don't find it tugs at my skin, if you press gently it glides smoothly. However it does smudge. Not like the other cheaper eyeliners, but for 20 euros I would have expected a bit more.

It's pigmented, I like the little sharpener at the bottom (I found you need to use it after every application); the packaging overall is very practical.

Bottom line is I won't be repurchasing this because it's just not worth that much money for what it can actually do.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

My first purchase was this colour in this Stylo Yeux Waterporrof Eyeliner and I had liked it, but after a month or so it dried up and started to tug at my lids. It also didn't deposit the colour equally. I finally threw it out.
Soon after purchasing this one I had purchased the Celadon and Marine colours thinking it would be the same texture (prior to drying out after a month or so). Boy was I wrong! The textures for those were even more horrid. They are so dry and tugs on my lids alot. It doesn't deposit the colour equally either so after several attempts at using both I finally had to throw them away too. I cannot subject my eyes to this. Besides i have no time in the morning to deal with this. What a waste of money. I was truly disappointed with Chanel for creating such a sub-par product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sofibecca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This completely smudged into a raccoon look in a couple of hours. It was also very dry, it would tug at my skin as i lined my eyes with it. It was also not very pigmented. I really thought this would be better considering the price. Urban decay, mac, and milani liquifeye work much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not impressed! I bought the espresso shade a while ago at Duty Free and so pleased, thought I'd splurge on the black version next time I was at an airport (it's very pricey). Sad to say it's like a different product. The pigment is very dark with ebene, but it smudges and does not have the same lasting power. I had major raccoon eyes after a normal day! No thanks. I bought the Rimmel waterproof one as a dupe, it smudged on me too. So did Sephora's version. Is a black, retractable, stick eyeliner that doesn't smudge so hard to find?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I am head over heels in love with this eyeliner- its just phenomenal from the packaging to the product inside. The eyeliner comes in a very elegant tube- its a twist up eyeliner but there is a little sharpener at the bottom so you can make a really fine point if you want a thin line. This eyeliner is really black and it lasts ALL DAY on my waterline which is unheard of. I really don't mind spending the extra money on an eyeliner like this because it lasts so long and is so pigmented. I only need to go over my waterline once and a really strong black line will be left behind. If you have extra money to blow on an incredible eyeliner buy this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by loobyl

This is good on my eyelids as it doesn´t smudge if I first powder my eyelids. I was using a liquid eyeliner by lóreal but everytime I put it on my eyelids would suddenly swell so I suppose I was allergic to it plus the staying power of chanel is far better and I don´t need any touchups during the day. Comes in a nice retractable penicil with a built in sharpner and it cost me 19 euros 50 which wasn´t too bad for such a good liner. I´ve bought cheaper ones but its been false economy as they have not had the staying power and resistancy of Chanel.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by BellaVespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only bought this to stop the sales assistant hounding me about it haha and i don't really like it. It smudges in hot weather and it doesn't glide on smoothly either (or maybe i just got a crappy one...?). I do use it on my flights and in cooler weather just until it's finished. Will not buy again.