November 20, 2014 | 1943 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara! It is a great every day mascara that holds your lashes up while giving you full, black lashes. It does not make your lashes look spikey or like tiny twigs. The full brush makes it easy to reach all of your tiny lash hairs and I noticed it does not smear or budge. I have extreme hooded eyes but it does not transfer onto my lid. Great mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by JennaB84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this recently because I had heard so many good things and figured I would try something new. My usual day to day mascara is Maybeline Full n Soft Waterproof or Clinique High Impact Waterproof. While I like how this formula went on and the big chunky packaging was kind of fun at first utimately I was dissapointed. I would get flaking mid-day which made my eyes look like my dark circles came out to say hello and secondly, I seem to be allergic to this formula. The whole time I used this mascara (1 week) my eyes were itchy and horrible. Most of the itching was right along my lash line but it even made wearing my contacts unbearable. After a week I switched backed to my Clinique and I haven't had eye issues since, so needless to say this one is going in the trash. If you have sensitive skin and/or wear contacts, be careful with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is SO good!!!!!
I tried the waterproof one, it does not smudge and it holds my curl all day long!
Love it!
the alternative of it will be the Rocket by Maybelline

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

This is like a classic mascara, every person who uses makeup has used this! I think it works pretty okay, just better mascaras have come out and it is being left behind. This mascara is great for people just starting out with makeup because it's cheap and works alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by xhavefaithx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My impressions: My favorite drugstore mascara that I've ever used. I constantly get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes, and then they are surprised to find out I used a drugstore mascara. This wears very well, it doesn't run or rub off. My lashes look amazing. The brush makes it easier to apply. I haven't had one day where I've blinked from having the brush on my eyelashes (causing raccoon eye as a result). I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sassylittl3lady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At Christmas I got a high end mascara sample kit. Mascaras included Benefit, Smashbox, and others. After trying all those. I still think that Covergirl Lash Blast is my favourite. It applies nicely and if you apply a few coats it gives you long lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

This is my go to mascara. I have been using it for over 7 years. Works perfect. The brush is big and bristles are tough to help separate lashes. It is easily buildable and can look simple and classic and with a few coats can look glam.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by noname4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!
I have always had an issue with mascara smudging under my eyes by the end of the day. But for the most part this stayed put. Better than anything else I have tried. It definitely made my lashes look like I had lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Piroska23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara flakes under my eyes by the end of the day.
I find that the bottle does not last that long either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara; the formula is perfect and it holds a curl very well! I use the waterproof version and like any other waterproof formula, it is difficult to get off but it is well worth a little effort to remove the makeup.