October 22, 2014 | 1796 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

This is like a classic mascara, every person who uses makeup has used this! I think it works pretty okay, just better mascaras have come out and it is being left behind. This mascara is great for people just starting out with makeup because it's cheap and works alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by xhavefaithx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My impressions: My favorite drugstore mascara that I've ever used. I constantly get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes, and then they are surprised to find out I used a drugstore mascara. This wears very well, it doesn't run or rub off. My lashes look amazing. The brush makes it easier to apply. I haven't had one day where I've blinked from having the brush on my eyelashes (causing raccoon eye as a result). I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sassylittl3lady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At Christmas I got a high end mascara sample kit. Mascaras included Benefit, Smashbox, and others. After trying all those. I still think that Covergirl Lash Blast is my favourite. It applies nicely and if you apply a few coats it gives you long lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

This is my go to mascara. I have been using it for over 7 years. Works perfect. The brush is big and bristles are tough to help separate lashes. It is easily buildable and can look simple and classic and with a few coats can look glam.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by noname4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!
I have always had an issue with mascara smudging under my eyes by the end of the day. But for the most part this stayed put. Better than anything else I have tried. It definitely made my lashes look like I had lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Piroska23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara flakes under my eyes by the end of the day.
I find that the bottle does not last that long either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara; the formula is perfect and it holds a curl very well! I use the waterproof version and like any other waterproof formula, it is difficult to get off but it is well worth a little effort to remove the makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by offender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am happy with the formula...but the brush had a learning curve. The first few times I used this mascara I had smudges under my eyes. I do like the mascara but next time I think I will return to the red Professional Lash by CoverGirl. I like the traditional brush better.
But I have learned to use the fat brush- it just does not feel as comfortable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

For a drugstore mascara, I consider it to be of decent quality. Would I buy it again?Probably not. As, there is nothing about this mascara that truly wows me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

AMAZING drugstore mascara. Definitely recommend to all! Have used for years!