MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is terrible on my skin, but looks amazing on some people. You beautiful product, it's me not you.....
So you shouldn't buy without try first. I have very dry-combination skin and medium coverage is enough for me. I don't have any acne or so much thing to cover, but i just love that flawless finish medium coverage foundations provide you know.. So this one wasn't looking flawless on me.
I applied 2 layers so it was like sheer coverage i can't even say that it was medium. The finish was amazing i was glowing (i applied lumi maqicue base) but overall it can't be my go to foundation because i want more coverage.. And i also realise that it's hard to apply. Only rt buffing brush did the job well.
So, if you love bare face kinda looking, i mean my skin but better type of foundations and if you're not very oily or very dry then this can be your holy grail
*Very sheer to sheer-medium coverage
*Looks like your own skin
*Absolutely glowy finish
*Longlasting
*120 ml is economic
*It doesn't smell bad like other mac foundations
But not for me...
Btw don't use sponge because it got so watery,liquidy texture. Use very dense brush! And if you use sth like lumi primer or mac scrub then you will glow all day

I'm a little split about this foundation. When I got it at the Mac counter at Åhléns in Sweden she matched me with N1, which she said was the lightest shade but it was a bit too dark for me. I didn't find it too dark, and neither did my very honest friends... But I guess she wasn't the lightest bulb since she tried to match me with a too dark concealer too... Anyway, I think the color looks good on me, not too light or dark and I think it melts in with your real skin tone very well.

Packaging
I have to say I like this packaging really much, the little pipette thingy is really good and it also keeps the bottle clean and fresh. My pro longwear concealer packaging, for instance, is full of dried concealer and it's actually kind of nasty... But I really like the packaging on this foundation!

The coverage is really sheer, at first I was really disappointed but then I realised, it is supposed to be that way. I bought it because it had 50 ml in it, and most of the other foundations has 30 ml or less, but you do need more of this product if you want any coverage at all. So, I'd recommend it to those who want a low coverage foundation, but it's build able. And it smells really good too, haha. I think this could be really handy in the summer or for a sun vacation. I'd buy it again, but for every day use I think this is a tiny bit too sheer for me, at least most of the days.

Having Indian skin with yellow undertones and acne prone skin, finding a foundation has always been a challenge. In fact I never wore foundation (just stuck with powder) because of how difficult it was to find something that looked natural.... Until I found this baby. It doesn't break me out, matches like a charm, lasts throughout the day without moving, and feels so light and natural. I absolutely love it, so glad I found this. I do set it heavily with my cover girl sensitive skin powder (which is my HG) and it looks amazing. I wear the shade C3.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like heavy foundation and use just a little to conceal redness and a bit of sun discoloration around my cheeks. I went to the MAC counter and was matched perfectly. I've had mine for nearly a year. A little goes a long way for me. It gives a very light coverage and very natural appearance. Looks like my skin but better. Does not show off fine lines or turn weird colors like some I have tried in the past. Definitely worth it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best and only product that I've come across that I can use confidently on my skin. My skin is extremely dry and sensitive and what I've found with this foundation is it doesn't tend to dry out or stick to my dry patches at all. I feel like it doesn't last very long, it is very sheer and a little buildable but not overly I would say 4-5hrs wear without a primer or setting spray. I would highly recommend this product to people with eczema or dermatitis like myself or just really dry skin in general!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this stuff! LOVE it!

When my go to foundation (a Clinique one) was discontinued about a year ago I was pretty desperate to find a new one, and this is it.

I tried everything from Armani to Sisley and from Chanel to Dior, but none of these brands worked for my very sensitive, very very dry, and very fair, cool toned skin.

I prefer light coverage foundations that give a very luminous, natural finish, and this does exactly that. It does not cover all that much, but it does even out my skin beautifully, and it is buildable to a medium coverage.

The color that suits my skin is C1, which is slightly yellow, but because it is so sheer it works. It gives my skin an incredibly healthy glowing look, without getting greasy, although I do lightly powder my nose and forehead to prevent shine. It lasts all through the day for me.

My sensitive skin does not react to this at all, and dry patches are actually looking better with this stuff on.

HG. I have been using it for years and years and alternate between C3 and C4. I just stiple it on. It's a very forgiving formula and knock wood - I have never had it cake, crease, flake or get blotchy on me summer or winter. Wears exceptionally well making my skin look natural but waaaay better. I have good smooth skin that leans towards being dry so the formula is made for me. Will keep on purchasing.

I rarely use foundations. The main reason is because I don't like the idea of packing on product on my face. However I hate it when I really need a foundation and I don't have one for that special occasion. Finally I decided getting this one for a number of good reasons.
I can't really describe my skin type. It's more on the normal side. Sometimes dry, but sometimes oily. Usually more oily than dry. In my experiences, I find certain foundations to look very cake on my skin. Now I am totally picky when it comes to bases which is why I held onto my wallet so tight for the longest time in purchasing a foundation. I usually like foundations that offers a glow but looks very natural and feels lightweight. The only blemishes I have are a fewww acne scars from way back when and the light redness around my nose.

Face and Body is super lightweight. It's very sheer. It's probably comparable to a tinted moisturizer sort of thing. However, I find that one coat helps perfectly even out my skin tone and give me a beautiful "glow from within" look. To cover up the blemishes wish are usually on my cheek area I usually apply a thin second cat on just the cheeks and voila, a perfect base. Yes some imperfections seep through but it's nothing that bothers me! I really prefer the natural look. The formula feels waterbed and is quite runny but as a result, it doesn't look cakey on my skin and i love that. I would imagine applying a third coat of Face and Body would result in a cakey look. With just two coats, I can achieve a more-so medium coverage. For others, it might be different.

For a foundation, I am just looking for it to not cake up, even out my skin tone, and give me a perfect glow that doesn't look greasy. This does just that. The only con is that the shine might be much for photographs. Usually I like the shine to be on my cheeks so I just matte down my forehead with a pressed powder and it works well!. I might want to find another foundation that is isn't cakey and lightweight like this one, but with less shine (more appropriate for events with photographs) however, I would repurchase this. For that natural glow, this is perfect. I love this foundation!!

This foundation is the perfect texture and thickness to blend into the skin perfectly. It doesn't cover every flaw, but it adds enough smoothness to the skin to make you look naturally more beautiful.

This never feels sticky, greasy or cakey - just the right formula to blend into the skin.

I like the wide range of shades, and was able to find a neutral tone to match my skin.

I wanted to love this so bad, but unfortunately this foundation isn't for me. F&B foundation provides sheer to light coverage and provides a nice dewy finish initially. But after a couple of hours, my skin looked more greasy rather than dewy, even on my normal skin areas. And because of this, I could kind of feel the foundation on my skin. Even though the foundation made my skin greasy, it didn't break up on my skin, and it faded evenly after about 4 hours. I can imagine this being excellent for dry skin. The packaging is simple and practical, and for the amount it is a great value. I suggest the WaterWeight foundation if you wanted to like the F&B but found it to be too greasy.

Video Reviews & Tutorials