July 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Neutrogena - Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer Light Tint SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This works okay as a moisturizer, but I was looking for a small amount of coverage to even out my skintone. This doesn't have any coverage really and can't be built up. It also has a dewier finish than I care for. I'll use it under foundation for the SPF factor, but won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It took me awhile to realize this crap was breaking me out. It's also fairly expensive for a drug store product. Coverage is sheer, but I don't expect a lot out of a tinted moisturizer.
But my skin breaks out really easily, so this may work for others.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YUCK! I have never in my life actually thrown away a full product, until this one. It was literally unusable. It made my face look muddy, not natural at all. And it also clumped up around my eyebrows and the sides of my face, even though I didn't use that much! It just looked so bad, I didn't feel guilty about throwing it in the garbage at all. Buy at your own risk

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by angelbuilinh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I first tired this tinted moisturizer a few years ago and this product goes with the saying a little goes a long way. However the packaging changed and I think the formula changes as well. The older formula was moisturizing and gave a light tint. The new formula gave me whiteheads and blackheads.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a crappy tinted moisturizer it didn't really cover for it to be tinted and it was to greasy to me it gave me a zit a little one. The only good thing about this is that there is no hint of sunscreen smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by katebean98

No coverage at all, no not sheer, invisible!!!

Whoa but listen up though, this is oily, slick, and greasy

Yea i look like im hating, dont i???

But this little guy here is amazing for other uses:

It makes my matte foundations have a dewy finish to it when i want something differet

It takes care of any patchies i have

Doesnt break me out!!, and my skin is pretty sensitive with moisturizers

Now some turn offs:

It becomes sorta yucky if you dont clean around the tube opening, it starts to gather and clump into a jelly like ring around it

And yea i guess it is some what orange, but im pretty pale myself... Like im usually the second shade to the lightest in foundations... But like i said this has no coverage, and blended out no color!!

Yea this product sucks as a "tinted moisturrizer" but just find some other useful ways to use it... Hey if life gives you lemons, make some yummy lemonade!!

Plus i like to be indenial and not admit to myself that i bought something thinking it was one thing, but ends up as another ...

I dont advise you to buy this though if your expecting some sheer coverage...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sideeffex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the greasiest tinted moisturizer I've ever used AND it made me break out. Also, it's ridiculously expensive for the drugstore crap that it is. I will stick to my Aveeno Baby and La Roche Posay Anthelios.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by exuberantself

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Over the summer, I spent so much time mixing my regular foundation (CG TruBlend) with my moisturizer in order to reduce the coverage for a more natural look that I eventually decided to break down and just buy a tinted moisturizer to use in place of a liquid foundation days that I only wanted light coverage. I had high hopes when I bought this product, and I loved it the first several times I wore it. The coverage was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, it broke me out like I've never had happen to me before. I've never had an issue with sensitive skin (or breakouts at all) before, so I gave it another try the next week and it happened again. It seemed like a nice product and I'm still looking for a tinted moisturizer, but clearly we were not meant to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This makes me look like an oompaloompa!! I had a sample of the untinted version and really liked it, but this stuff is just awful! It makes my face shiny and orange and it does not seem to give much coverage. I probably will not even use it up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by tessture

The best I've found so far in tinted spf moisturizers. Evens out my skin tone just a tiny bit and works as an spf. It can be a bit greasy if you are prone, so probably only works for normal skin. I use it every day. It will never be as illuminating and wonderful as the sadly discontinued Glowtion but so far, it's the only thing that doesn't clump, cake or look horrid. Still testing others, but this is the clear winner for now