Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Bht

on 7/26/2015 3:47:00 PM

Very nice lip product. I love how Clarins lip products contain shimmer, but it's so microfine that all you end up with is a nice glow...no chunks or migration. This is very sheer...IMO, it really doesn't matter which color you use...the result will be about the same. It's very moisturizing, and makes lips look larger and healthy. It is on the expensive side, but IMO you can't buy a drugstore item with the benefits of this. I also have the stick balm form of this, and it's as good. It's a nice splurge you can use every day.

on 6/1/2015 8:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an expensive, but good lipbalm/lipgloss. It's non-sticky, gives glossy colour and feels nice on the lips. It doesn't last very long though. I like it, but find that it's really over-priced. You can buy cheaper lipglosses and balms that do the same, but don't cost as much.

on 4/13/2015 8:13:00 PM

very nice baby pink lip.

on 4/9/2015 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this for moisturuzation, not colour - it just seemed very similar in texture to my favourite (discontinued) lipbalm. It's pretty good at moisturizing the lips! Mine were quite chapped before I began using this, but it fixed them in a few days. The texture is almost not sticky and not too oily either. I have sensitive lips, and this does absolutely not irritate them

The only thing not so positive is that I have this in 05, and it doesn't flatter my fair olive skin - the peachy colour just brings out the green tones more. Will try 06 next time, which is bronzier. UPDATE: bought 06 for 50% off, and it looks absolutely awsome - very naturally nude, for days you don't want to wear pink! :D

on 3/5/2015 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I read great reviews and decided to try this out. Bought 05 (pinky coral on me). Loved it!!! Went back and got 01 (pinkish nude), 06 (brownish nude more pigment). I like putting this on first and then patting a bit of a lipstick in the middle to give it an incredible sheen. I love the texture, the smell and the application. The price point is great $20 in Canada, I would spend up to $35 on something this amazing.

on 2/1/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been loving this product for over 3 years now basically for the applicator and the gorgeous smell otherwise i am not a fan of sticky glossy type lip products, but this is still a winner. Will always repurchase. Love shades 01 and 04 although they are very sheer.

on 1/23/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got this in the shade 01. I should have tried this before I bought, honestly. I got it before I went home for Christmas, and by the time I got home my lips had really persistent redness, irritation, and pain. After a few weeks of applying just hydrocortisone and Vaseline to my lips, they healed. I tried the lip perfector again last night and...immediately the redness and irritation returned. So the good news is I found out what my lips were reacting to. The bad news is I really wanted it to not be this gloss. I love it otherwise. The smell and the texture is amazing. It just has something my sensitive skin reacts to. So I'm very very sad!

on 1/4/2015 6:31:00 AM

I bought a twin pack at the airport so it was a good price.

Inside were the Apricot and Rose shades. I would not recommend buying more than one of shade as the pigment is so sheer that it's impossible to detect any difference in the shades whatsoever.

Faintly pretty sheen on the lips but really nothing special and when the product has worn off the lips feel dry - not so with my trusty Carmex!

Everyone else seems to love these but I don't really see what the fuss is. I will continue to use it but I don't think I would buy again.

I would probably enjoy these more if they had a slightly deeper / richer pigment, but they are nothing more than a sheer, vanilla lip balm.

on 11/19/2014 3:00:00 PM

Excellent product! It does perfect your lips. Very nice feel on the lips (smooth and light), slight pleasant smell, beautiful colours, glossy finish.
I find the product just perfect. The packaging is very good: a soft tube that allows squeezing the exact amount you need and lets you finish it all up. The applicator is very nice too.
I own a few shades (01, 02, 06) and am very happy about them.

on 10/10/2014 10:11:00 PM

I brought a set of products and this comes as one of the items. I love the packaging, the applicator tip allows you to spread the product evenly. It is a sponge tip, perfect for application. The color I have is shimmer rose. It is the perfect almost no color pink with some shimmers and lots of shine. It lasts all day. Regardless of the color, the consistency is good. One of the best lip glosses.

Popular Lip Glosses