July 26, 2014 | 1049 users online

Liquid - Jemma Kidd Makeup School - Light As Air Liquid Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by cornlily

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it -- where might I find it, now that its canceled? I need a pale shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Braethan

Not a fan! Had to try it for the reviews and hype but nope, don't like it. I hate anything that I can feel on my face and this feels heavy and a bit greasy. I found it barely had any coverage. I know its just a TM but I still expect a bit of coverage. As the previous reviewer stated this does make my lines show even more.The colors are way off. I'm an NW 25 and would normally use a medium in foundations but the Med. is way too dark. I can just get away with the light/med for summer in this. If you want an amazing TM that will give you decent, glowy and natural coverage that you won't even feel on your face then get yourself TheBalm: balmshelter TM, gorgeous! My advice is to not waste your cash on this> TheBalm TM is twice the size too .

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kas7686

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really really wanted to like this foundation as I'm looking for something lighter and easier to apply than my current HG foundation. However, it didn't blend well and tended to emphasize the lines around my eyes and the dry skin and pores on my nose. It also at the same time managed to make me extremely shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by xalliewallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. quite hard to get hold of but if you search around the internet it's possible, and I found the cheapest place to be beautybay.com. the formula is amazing! i have quite a lot of redness and acne scarring as well as active breakouts, and although it doesn't cover EVERYTHING the formula is so buildable and with concealer my face looks as near perfect as it has for a long time! it also glides over and dry areas yet mattifies oily areas, and i find it lasts me all day without any powder! I apply with a kabuki but it works just as well with fingers for a sheerer coverage :) I bought the shade 03 towards the end of summer which was a mistake realistically as I am quite pale, but I can actually make it work by blending it down my neck. all the colours are yellow based but i think this is fine because really who wants pink prawny skin? no breakouts either! definitely holy grail when i repurchase in a better colour for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Believe the hype! I picked this up in Ultra Light 01 and it is a fantastic match for my NC 20 skin tone (though a slight bit lighter than I usually go for). I have oily skin with a very oily T-zone and have a hard time getting foundation to stick with me through a humid summer day. My previous go-to LFs were Givenchy's Photo'Perfexion (Perfect Vanilla 4) and Bobbi Brown's Long Lasting Natural Finish (Sand 2) - which are both extremely really nice. But Jemma Kidd leaves them in the dust. I am utterly shocked at how lightweight and flawlessly long-wearing this foundation is. It looks nearly the same 8 hours after I've applied it as it did in the morning. Of course I still need to touch-up my T-zone with powder, but this foundation reduces my touch-ups from 4-5 times a day to only once or twice. Amazing. It smooths over my pores and covers old acne scars and new blemishes as if I were Photoshopping in real life. And it stays that way! My skin has never looked this good. Never. And so far it hasn't broken me out yet either, which is a big deal. My only complaint is that I would prefer packaging that comes with a pump, but the sleek tube and nozzle dispenser is not a deal-breaker either. I am smitten with this product and I will definitely repurchase.
EDIT:// One major downside that has caused me to put this away temporarily is that it doesn't appear to be waterpoof. This means when I sweat or cry it literally runs dripping down my face. NOT A NICE LOOK. I will pull this out again during the cooler months and also hope I don't suffer through any emotional woes when I'm wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like really light coverage water-based foundation - mainly to even out the tone a little and add warmer tones to my face. This is very very similar to MAC face and body (that I also love), I could not really tell a difference. It is very light, buildable and blends well - I have four different shades that I mix depending on the state of my skin. Don't feel like I have anything on my face when I wear it. The main downside - it is pretty expensive and doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cwetzler

I just got it last week so this is my initial feeling on this product. After reading all the reviews online I expected to look 5 years younger and for all my skin flaws to disappear. That did not happen but after I got realistic, I was quite impressed with the product. It beats my GA face fabric and I didn't think that could happen. The color range is very limited but even though #2 looks light out of the tube, it seems to adjust to my skin just fine. I will come back to update in a few weeks. At this moment, it's my favorite foundation/tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for a natural skin-like fndn and this is def. not that kind. Amazing coverage and longlasting! Better than Revlon CS Softlex. I get complexion perfection comments with this. Obvious I`m wearing fndn but in a good way. It feels light and airy when applied like name says:) Buildable. I have only minor redness, uneveness and broken caps to cover. No concealor needed and it has stayed put 12h w/o touch ups on my normal to comp.skin. No fading away, sliding off, turning into oily mess (Diorskin nude!). I have saved this for special events, nights out. On me it works best w/o a primer and set with Guerlain meteorites pressed powder in 02 Teint Beige. I was going to get the lightest colour Ultra Fair but got Ultra Light instead by mistake. It is natural beige colour, with some yellow. My skin has gotten bit darker with ageing and somehow it`s not too dark on me; I have asked. Like GA LSF #4. . I read a girl saying Ultra Light perfect for her, nw15. ID own any Mac. HG material<3 !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by CarolineSarwar

I have tried a lot of foundations, and have never finished one as I hadn't found one I really liked- until I tried this one. This makeup was recommended by the amazing Tanya Burr (Pixi2woo) and it is also my favourite foundation. It gives good coverage but looks very natural on the skin, the colour 02 is absolutely PERFECT for my skin, best colour match I''ve found actually. It also stays put all day on my skin (I have dry skin but good for all skin types) and since using it, my skin has actually improved, which is a first as every other foundation I've tried has broke me out. I also like the fact that it is in a tube, so you know you get every last bit out, unlike foundations that come in glass bottles.

This is the perfect foundation for me, would recommend :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by kaylovesmakeup1

COVERAGE excellent, completely helped cover my redness. PRICE quite expensive, but worth it if you like it enough PACKAGE annoying as hell! messy and wastes product, ugh SKIN TYPE BEST FOR THIS dry, i have normal/oily in my T-zone, completely broke me out as it felt like grease on my face. Never buying it again but was obviously not right for my skin. Would recommend to those with dry skin though. Hope this helps xox