October 20, 2014 | 901 users online

Blush - TheBalm - Hot Mama

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It is coral with gold fine glitters. It has also a very silky consistency and it blends really well on the skin. The only problem is that I think the fine glitters in it ,could accentuate already large pores (which I don't have). Everytime I use it, I feel like a star and my friends always make me compliments.
In addition, the packaging is really cute and also little and handy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

This blush is HG. It is so similar to Nars orgasm but more coral. I like this better. The shimmer is so fine that it gives your cheeks this golden glow. It kinda looks like a duotone blush - coral from one angle and gold from another. Plus the quality of the blush is awesome! Super soft, very pigmented, easy to blend and you get 7g of product! That's a LOT of blush. The packaging has a tiny mirror and magnetic closure . I adore this and if I ever run out (which probably won't be for a very long time) I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I rave about this blush to almost every makeup junkie I know. It's gorgeous in its palette and even more breathtaking on my cheeks. It's become my go-to, everyday blush because it's beyond flattering on my skin tone. Plus, I LOVE the highlighting effect it gives.

I paid $20 for it; I'm not sure if that's the going rate or just the boutique's price, but it was worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by skittlebunny

Like many other reviews said, this blush is more of a blush/highlighter hybrid, but for simplicity's sake I'm just going to call it a blush. On my NC30 skin, it gives a nice highlight and a light wash of pinky-peach color on my cheeks that looks very natural. If you're looking for a blush that will give you high color payoff, this is probably not what you're looking for unless you are very fair. The price I paid for around $15 is very reasonable, as you can also use this as a shadow, which I have tried, and it works well. The packaging is very cute, and while some people may not like the fact that it's cardboard, it's actually very sturdy and easier to store or throw in your bag without worrying about it breaking. I like to use this during the spring and summer, but really you can wear it whenever you want. Overall this is a great blush for those who want a nice glow and a light pop of color on your cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

I wanted to really like this blush but there are a few cons... The shimmer is gold and is beautiful it isn't chunky but it is overpowering in this blush. This is more of a highlighter! The color is really nice as a peachy pink but it doesn't even matter because the shimmer in this is I think on my face what I see mainly over the color. Overall I wouldn't purchase again...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

I absolutely love the glow that this blush gives me. It has just the right amount of shimmer for days when that is exactly what I'm looking for. The quality is great and it is one of my favorite blushes this summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by albs

I bought this to replace NARS Orgasm, which I almost completely used up. I love the peachy-pink blushes with gold shimmer/sheen but I didn't want to repurchase the NARS because of the price and because I wanted to try a new formula. There are so many blushes that are similar it's certainly not difficult to find one. I really like this, it gives a beautiful golden sheen to the cheekbones and negates the necessity for a highlight. I like it more than the NARS because I always felt that Orgasm had fairly chunky glitter in it, and the shimmer in this is much more fine. The price is also better, and I got this one for 30% off at London Drugs. One thing that I'm not a big fan of is the packaging. I don't love any of TheBalm's packaging, and I definitely prefer a sturdy plastic compact to a magnetic cardboard one. Overall I prefer this to NARS Orgasm even if they're not identical products, and it's a great every day blush if you like peachy-pink colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

This blush reminds me of NARS Orgasm, although I'm not sure it could be a substitute for it.
This blush is great. I use it whenever I want some extra glow, and it works wonder. It makes my skin looks fresher. But note this is a shimmery blusher, so you may want to use just a tiny bit, unless you want to look like a disco ball ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this as an extra in a swap. What a great blush. Peach with hint of shimmer. Note chalky. Applies smoothly with my angled cheek/blush brush. Last all day (at least work day hours) Good substitute/dupe for NARS orgasm blush. Cute packaging, reminds me of Benefit Cosmetics packaging. This is my daily blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Tiane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My everyday blush, perfect for my pale skin. Gorgeous color, easy to apply, and it doesnt break me out. Love it!