Tone Tahitian Vanilla and Orchid Body Wash

3.9

Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocoamidopropyl Betaine , Glycerin , PEG-8 , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Fragrance , PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco , Isostearamide , Glycol Distearate , Decyl Glucoside , Laureth-4 , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract (Sweet Almond) , Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean) , Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Extract (Jojoba) , Althaea Officinalis Root Extract , Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane) , Propylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Polyquaternium-10 , Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Tetrasodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Citric Acid , Sodium Chloride , Yellow 6 , Yellow 5

on 5/22/2015 10:30:00 AM

In general, I do like the formula of Tone body washes.. They are moisturizing, rinse clean and do not irritate or dry out my skin. This scent smells fairly strong of orchid with a hint of warm vanilla. The scent stays lightly on my skin. Orchid is not a fave fragrance for me, so I would not repurchase this scent again. I do love the Tone fruit peel body wash though.

on 11/4/2011 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Hated this. It gave me bacne after I used it twice. It could've been that my back was irritated by the rather strong fragrance, which smelled great when I sniffed it in the bottle, but was overwhelming and artificial smelling when I lathered it up, or it could be one of the other ingredients - who knows? It wasn't very moisturizing either. Anyway, I'm using the rest of it as hand soap.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I have finally found a great smelling body wash that I really love. I've mentioned before that I'm big on smells, I like to go around the store sniffing all the beauty products (weird I know, but I can't be the only woman who does this, can I?) if I don't like the way something smells I don't care how well it works, the smell will nauseate me to the point where it becomes unusable. But in any case I love how this stuff smells. It's not the cheapest body wash but for good reason. I showered last night and can still smell the scent on my skin this evening. Lathers great, also.

on 7/31/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have extremely sensitive, dry skin. I have a very hard time getting a close shave with anything, as I always end up with major irritation on my legs, and dry flakes which cause immediate stubble. This is the first thing I've tried that I get a truly close shave with! It's amazing! I have to apply lotion right away with everything, so that doesn't bother me, but really, best thing to shave with, EVER! No stubble, no rash, just beautiful, smooth legs.
Love it!

on 8/21/2010 3:18:00 PM

Overall not terribly impressed by this body wash. I only purchased it on a whim as it was $3.50 for a rather large bottle (532 mls) at Walmart and I needed body wash.
I found the scent to be extremely subtle, consistency of the product is quite watery, and it left my skin feeling dried out and slightly itchy after wards. On the plus side it did lather up decently and didn't leave any film on my skin. Personally I have thrown away the remainder of the product after using it for about a week and will not repurchase.

on 4/19/2010 1:52:00 AM

I got this from Walmart for about 3.50. The bottle is pretty, don't get me wrong - I just would have liked it more if it was a little transparent so you could see how much is left. The scent is great! It doesn't really leave a strong scent on your skin, it's very subtle. I personally like something more stronger, but it does the job. It gets you clean without your skin feeling dry afterward. Suds up really nice with just a little dab. I would buy it again because I absolutely love the scent!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My fav body wash! Leaves me soft and smells so so so good. It's great to shave with also. I love tahitian vanilla scented products so much.<3

on 9/16/2009 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I wasn't overly impressed with this. I normally use Olay Ribbons body wash, but I was hoping to find something cheaper. This was only $2.29, and I loved the exotic vanilla scent. After using it for a couple days, I'm pretty disappointed. The scent is nice, but it's not strong, nor does it linger. I can't even smell it once it rinses off. Unlike Olay, it's not moisturizing. If I don't use baby oil or lotion right after showering, my skin gets dry and itchy. With Olay, it was moisturizing enough that I didn't HAVE to do that, although I normally did. I wanted to like this, but it's just like using bar soap.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was surprised about this body wash. I thought I'd try it since it was on sale. It smells so good, even my hubby likes it. It's pretty moisturizing and doesn't dry out my skin. I'll be re-purchasing this again :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Mmmmmmmmmmm, this smells soooo good! Plus, my bathroom totally smelled like this bodywash after my shower! It smells good, moisturizes well, the scent isn't too strong. So far, I've found no complaints with this bodywash! I'll buy again. :)