August 28, 2014 | 1317 users online

Palettes - Giorgio Armani - Fresh Berry Palette 1

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by west58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In addition to what has already been said, I've got 4 other reasons why I love this product. One, the blush color is extremely wearable as it's a pinky-coral color that can be layered from very light to deep. I am an auburn-haired PPP but I can imagine this looking gorgeous on someone with olive or darker skin. Two, the texture is a creamy powder that is easy to apply. I usually use my fingers but occasionally use my Becca foundation blush (that I've turned over to using only with blushes). Three, I love the sleek Armani packaging. I don't often use the sheer powder that came with the blush but it's extremely fine milled and a bonus to have. And finally, the amount of the blush is very generous -- this is going to last a long, long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 8:48:00 AM More reviews by MotherPanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a Spring 2007 Sheer Berry Collection. I have got it by bidding at eBay US before the collection was released in Hong Kong. This berry shade is so beautiful. It's a two-tiered palette including cream blush on the top and sheer powder on the bottom. The Sheer Powder is #1, too pale for me so that I use it as a highlight.

Update on 3rd March, 2007: I decide to give it up because the shade of this Sheer Powder is not sutiable for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by haruchan

This is part of Armani's Spring 2007 collection. I haven't been a fan of GA's makeup for a long time as my previous purchases were somewhat of a disappointment. However, as I tend to like anything that is berry-themed, this collection sparked my interest in GA again. This palette has Fresh Berry Pink cream blush (4.7g, 0.16oz) on the top layer and Sheer Powder #1 (8.5g, 0.3oz) on the bottom layer. The palette looks like it is refillable for the top layer as there is a hole in the bottom. My guess is that it will probably fit the powder foundation pan, which is the same size. The Fresh Berry Pink blush looks like a dull medium rose pink in the pan but applied on skin, it turns out to be a soft pinkish-red. The texture is excellent, very smooth with a silky, almost-dry consistency that is not oily at all, similar to Stephane Marais' creme blushes. It spreads easily and can be layered for the desired level of intensity. It lasted very well on me without fading, and did not cause my skin to become oily. As the blush is quite pigmented, I can see it working very well on both light and dark skin tones. The Sheer Powder #1 is a very pale beige illuminating face powder with very fine illuminating particles for a glowy effect. I dusted a light layer of it all over my face on top of my foundation and it looked lovely. The sparkle is not too obvious or in your face. This retailed for 8400yen in Japan and it is manufactured in Spain. It is pricey but quite worthwhile as you get two products in one. An excellent product overall!