September 23, 2014 | 1850 users online

Moisturizers - Nicel Daily Repair Vitamin A Retinol Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Jamiepizzuto

LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER, I am half way through a jar and just bought 3 more and one for my mom! Ever since I started using this my skin is wonderful, hydrated and never breaks out!! If you can find this, you'd be crazy not to buy! Blog post will be up soon on www.foundation2beauty.blogspot.com!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Nizhoni08

Dont use this product. Im a 24 year old femail who before using this product looked like I was still 18. In only 2 months my skin has thinned and I have bags under my eyes. not only do I not look younger then my age I look older than I am. I've stopped using this product and only pray my skin goes back to normal. dont damage your skin take it from me. youll eventually see the same reaction and I promise you will regret using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by hannahouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so impressed with this day cream, especially for the price! Found this at my local 99 Cent Only Store and can't believe how nice of a product it is. It doesn't have SPF so I wear it under my eyes in conjunction with my face lotion. This combination works great for me because I have sensitive eyes and lotions with SPF can cause them to be itchy or burn. I suspect it would make for a great face lotion in a pinch too. Can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ranchlady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Last year I was caregiving for a 92-year-old lady and before I put her to bed and after I got her up in the morning I would smooth some Nicel cream she had. After a few weeks I decided to try the moisturizer because my patient's complexion was so smooth and beautiful. I loved the way the cream felt on my face. I went online later and ordered two jars from the Nicel people. I've been using it daily ever since and my skin loves it.

Recently, I was at a 99 cent store in AZ and they had the Nicel for 99 cents a jar. I bought all they had, so I'm stocked up for a long time just in case they discontinue this wonderful cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by abril090

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product helped my skin alot.
My skin hasnt looked so clear in years and it's smoother.I use in this in combination with Cerave foaming cleanser.
The only problems I have with this moisturizer is the packaging and it's kind of hard to find in stores.
But this price you cant beat. $1.89.
What could bet that?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by EFENN

amaizing daily cream reduce my acne scar

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently decided to revamp my moisturizing regimen and I bought this product plus an AHA cream (Alpha Hydrox 10% Enriched) to see which I liked more. At first, I wasn't crazy about the Alpha Hydrox cream (it stinks), and I really liked this Nicel cream. But after about a month I realized that this was doing nothing except wreaking havoc on my skin, while the Alpha Hydrox was doing what it said it would. In the war between AHA and retinol - or more specifically between Alpha Hydrox 10% and this Nicel cream - the former wins hands down. I'm putting this on the side for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by hentaisweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can not begin to express how perfect this product is. If I knew it was going to give the results that it did I would have taken a "before" picture then took a picture of my current skin. When I first bought this it was at the dollar store so I didn't take it seriously but bought it just in case I ever needed it. Then I used some acid soup directly on my skin and that left a large dark brown spot on my neck/shoulder area about 3" wide. At first I thought I would just wait for it to fade on its own but it didn't seem to do that. So I saw this small jar of Nicel I got before and figured I might as well try it out. I put it on after every shower at night and sometimes in the morning too (though you only need to apply it once every 24hours). In about a month or two my skin was 100% back to normal. Amazed with the results I went back to the dollar store to get more only to find out they didn't sell it anymore =(. It costs 3x more over the internet but still worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by esmeralduh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok so i jsut bought this about a couple days ago and i was wondering if it works for dark circles?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by mamieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't really review this cream without reviewing Nicel's Night Renew Alpha Hydroxy and Aloe Cream as well, because I started using them at the same time. I don't know if it's this cream or the Night Renew (or the combination of both) that's doing the trick, but after using Nicel for a couple of months, my skin looks better than it has in a few years!

I've suffered annoying breakouts constantly in my 20s, and it's left me with acne scars all over my cheeks and chin. When you're super-pale, it's not a pretty picture to have red splotches all over the place. Using Nicel's creams every day and night not only makes my skin smoother and more moisturized, but it has significantly faded my scars, it's improved my skin tone, and most importantly, my breakouts have decreased dramatically!

I love that this cream sinks in quickly and doesn't feel heavy at all. Each morning I apply Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Morning Glow Moisturizer (gotta have that SPF), wait for it to sink in, then apply this so I have a good, smooth canvas to apply my foundation. It's really helped reduce the flakiness I was struggling with before I began using this cream.

All in all, you absolutely cannot beat these results and this price: $2 at Big Lots. This is an HG product for me.