Nicel Daily Repair Vitamin A Retinol Cream

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Nicel Daily Repair - Purified water, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, olive oil, organic soy bean oil, retinyl palmitate(vitamin A), retinol, tocopheral, white petrolatum, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance, disodium edta.

on 2/13/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this moisturizer a few weeks ago when I was bored and walking around the grocery market (actually, I grabbed it so as to not look like I was studying the lube which was located directly beside it, I was receiving some stares) and I've been using it in the morning ever since. It has a faint smell, nothing offensive in my opinion and is on the thin side. I haven't noticed any evening out of my skintone (which is honestly what I need) but I haven't noticed any adverse side effects either. I'll use it until it's done, but I don't think I'd repurchase just because of it's mediocrity and the fact that there are so many others to choose from.

It looks old like style kinda. Looks cheap. But! I finally use it! :0- i see mixed reactions! :0 :(- o man. - but i think u have to layer it on ! ----!! Good it doesn't really interact with sensitive skin much . But hey. --- i finally being a little more active with my skincare n health n beauty in general! - not just nails! :0 :)- i really need to step my game up on lotion maybe n skincare! - but we shall see! --! ---! It looks n all like a Cold Cream but feels silky but a bit greasy. - Overall, nice! -.

on 7/11/2014 4:29:00 PM

LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER, I am half way through a jar and just bought 3 more and one for my mom! Ever since I started using this my skin is wonderful, hydrated and never breaks out!! If you can find this, you'd be crazy not to buy! Blog post will be up soon on www.foundation2beauty.blogspot.com!

on 6/3/2014 7:18:00 PM

Dont use this product. Im a 24 year old femail who before using this product looked like I was still 18. In only 2 months my skin has thinned and I have bags under my eyes. not only do I not look younger then my age I look older than I am. I've stopped using this product and only pray my skin goes back to normal. dont damage your skin take it from me. youll eventually see the same reaction and I promise you will regret using this product.

on 4/12/2013 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am so impressed with this day cream, especially for the price! Found this at my local 99 Cent Only Store and can't believe how nice of a product it is. It doesn't have SPF so I wear it under my eyes in conjunction with my face lotion. This combination works great for me because I have sensitive eyes and lotions with SPF can cause them to be itchy or burn. I suspect it would make for a great face lotion in a pinch too. Can't beat it!

on 6/18/2012 9:52:00 PM

Last year I was caregiving for a 92-year-old lady and before I put her to bed and after I got her up in the morning I would smooth some Nicel cream she had. After a few weeks I decided to try the moisturizer because my patient's complexion was so smooth and beautiful. I loved the way the cream felt on my face. I went online later and ordered two jars from the Nicel people. I've been using it daily ever since and my skin loves it.

Recently, I was at a 99 cent store in AZ and they had the Nicel for 99 cents a jar. I bought all they had, so I'm stocked up for a long time just in case they discontinue this wonderful cream.

on 3/28/2012 9:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product helped my skin alot.
My skin hasnt looked so clear in years and it's smoother.I use in this in combination with Cerave foaming cleanser.
The only problems I have with this moisturizer is the packaging and it's kind of hard to find in stores.
But this price you cant beat. $1.89.
What could bet that?

on 3/6/2012 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

amaizing daily cream reduce my acne scar

on 1/26/2012 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I recently decided to revamp my moisturizing regimen and I bought this product plus an AHA cream (Alpha Hydrox 10% Enriched) to see which I liked more. At first, I wasn't crazy about the Alpha Hydrox cream (it stinks), and I really liked this Nicel cream. But after about a month I realized that this was doing nothing except wreaking havoc on my skin, while the Alpha Hydrox was doing what it said it would. In the war between AHA and retinol - or more specifically between Alpha Hydrox 10% and this Nicel cream - the former wins hands down. I'm putting this on the side for now.

on 10/17/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I can not begin to express how perfect this product is. If I knew it was going to give the results that it did I would have taken a "before" picture then took a picture of my current skin. When I first bought this it was at the dollar store so I didn't take it seriously but bought it just in case I ever needed it. Then I used some acid soup directly on my skin and that left a large dark brown spot on my neck/shoulder area about 3" wide. At first I thought I would just wait for it to fade on its own but it didn't seem to do that. So I saw this small jar of Nicel I got before and figured I might as well try it out. I put it on after every shower at night and sometimes in the morning too (though you only need to apply it once every 24hours). In about a month or two my skin was 100% back to normal. Amazed with the results I went back to the dollar store to get more only to find out they didn't sell it anymore =(. It costs 3x more over the internet but still worth it.