October 22, 2014 | 1961 users online

Moisturizers - Nicel Daily Repair Vitamin A Retinol Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by littlesparrows

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a great skin care product, and at such a bargain! Don't let the inexpensive price put you off. This is far better than many drugstore and even department store brands that I have tried, and I have tried so many over the last several years, I cannot even count them. For a mere $2.49 at a local grocery store, this wonder cream moisturizes without being greasy, does not burn or irritate and makes my skin glow. I have very sensitive skin which gets clogged easily, it is dry but I still have break outs on occasion, plus hyperpigmentation. So basically nothing will work for me. But, thank heavens, this does. I use this at night, alternating with Alpha Hydrox 10% cream a couple of nights a week.. I put this cream on after cleansing. So far so good! I am so glad I happened upon this line of skin care, because I was running out of options. The jar packaging is not so great, but I can handle that as long as I keep getting such wonderful results. They also make a scrub which is gentle and makes your skin feel so clean without drying it out. Nicel has their own website if you cannot find it in a local grocery or dollar store. Inexpensive does not always mean ineffective or cheap, and after wasting alot of time and money, I believe I have found a keeper! And it is Made in the USA.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Jamiepizzuto

LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER, I am half way through a jar and just bought 3 more and one for my mom! Ever since I started using this my skin is wonderful, hydrated and never breaks out!! If you can find this, you'd be crazy not to buy! Blog post will be up soon on www.foundation2beauty.blogspot.com!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Nizhoni08

Dont use this product. Im a 24 year old femail who before using this product looked like I was still 18. In only 2 months my skin has thinned and I have bags under my eyes. not only do I not look younger then my age I look older than I am. I've stopped using this product and only pray my skin goes back to normal. dont damage your skin take it from me. youll eventually see the same reaction and I promise you will regret using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:18:00 AM More reviews by hannahouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so impressed with this day cream, especially for the price! Found this at my local 99 Cent Only Store and can't believe how nice of a product it is. It doesn't have SPF so I wear it under my eyes in conjunction with my face lotion. This combination works great for me because I have sensitive eyes and lotions with SPF can cause them to be itchy or burn. I suspect it would make for a great face lotion in a pinch too. Can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ranchlady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Last year I was caregiving for a 92-year-old lady and before I put her to bed and after I got her up in the morning I would smooth some Nicel cream she had. After a few weeks I decided to try the moisturizer because my patient's complexion was so smooth and beautiful. I loved the way the cream felt on my face. I went online later and ordered two jars from the Nicel people. I've been using it daily ever since and my skin loves it.

Recently, I was at a 99 cent store in AZ and they had the Nicel for 99 cents a jar. I bought all they had, so I'm stocked up for a long time just in case they discontinue this wonderful cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by abril090

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product helped my skin alot.
My skin hasnt looked so clear in years and it's smoother.I use in this in combination with Cerave foaming cleanser.
The only problems I have with this moisturizer is the packaging and it's kind of hard to find in stores.
But this price you cant beat. $1.89.
What could bet that?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by EFENN

amaizing daily cream reduce my acne scar

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently decided to revamp my moisturizing regimen and I bought this product plus an AHA cream (Alpha Hydrox 10% Enriched) to see which I liked more. At first, I wasn't crazy about the Alpha Hydrox cream (it stinks), and I really liked this Nicel cream. But after about a month I realized that this was doing nothing except wreaking havoc on my skin, while the Alpha Hydrox was doing what it said it would. In the war between AHA and retinol - or more specifically between Alpha Hydrox 10% and this Nicel cream - the former wins hands down. I'm putting this on the side for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by hentaisweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can not begin to express how perfect this product is. If I knew it was going to give the results that it did I would have taken a "before" picture then took a picture of my current skin. When I first bought this it was at the dollar store so I didn't take it seriously but bought it just in case I ever needed it. Then I used some acid soup directly on my skin and that left a large dark brown spot on my neck/shoulder area about 3" wide. At first I thought I would just wait for it to fade on its own but it didn't seem to do that. So I saw this small jar of Nicel I got before and figured I might as well try it out. I put it on after every shower at night and sometimes in the morning too (though you only need to apply it once every 24hours). In about a month or two my skin was 100% back to normal. Amazed with the results I went back to the dollar store to get more only to find out they didn't sell it anymore =(. It costs 3x more over the internet but still worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by esmeralduh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok so i jsut bought this about a couple days ago and i was wondering if it works for dark circles?