July 30, 2014 | 2176 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Long lasting lipstick Vanilla Truffle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So wanted to love this product!
No matter how much I exfoliate and moisturise my lips, this lipstick looks SO dry. Lovely colour for S/S but just cannot get it to look good on my lips :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this today - quite a yummy nude on lar with MAC's hero lippie 'MYTH' but in a creamy formula - Is not long lasting as srated but has a very 'bardot-esque' look with some nude liner, so am pleased - I have soooooooooo many nude lipsticks, I do begin to wonder if I just enjoy buying new ones. The search continues, however, for THE PERFECT NUDE LIPSTICK...Is there really one???

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by cocoblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely nude colour with a really creamy consistency.
I have really red lips and I can get away wearing this without a nude lip primer which is great if I'm in a hurry.
However I need to mix it with other nude lipsticks (MAC Hue or MAC creme d'nude) to create the perfect nude for me...so the search continues for my HG nude lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I got this a while ago and it is now sadly discontinued. Goregous true nude....kinda chalky on my very pigmented lips but looks great when mixed with NARS chelsea girls lip laquer. The perfect nude. Very creamy but needs a lip liner because it is so light. Gorgeous packaging too. Sad that it's been discontinued though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick today in bristol cribbs today in boots.
Ive become addicted to finding the perfect nude.
I applied it from the tube while sitting in passenger seat on the way home.
The distinctive taste as all estee lauder lippy's have....a nice matt texture..slightly peachy on me..
Still searching for HG nude..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by fofinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just wanted to ask people where they purchased this
estee lauder lipstick in vanilla truffle? I cant seem to find them anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by llyangel

My first Estee Lauder lipstick and I am officially in love. This is the best ultra nude lipstick I have found. Its creamy, moisturising and a looks gorgeous on my skintone with and without fake tan. It doesn''t make my teeth look yellow either. I have been wearing this almost constantly since purchasing and I am extremely impressed with the quality of the lipstick. I love a nude lip and this is my favourite true nude yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Abirm

i love love love love love loveeee this lipstick.. it is the best nude color i have ever found ..It has very nice and creamy texture and vitamins for your lips, it's totally a nude beige color without any pink..it lasts a long time look good with my tan and without!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Onyxopi

Gorgeous color!!! This has become my Holy Grail pale nude lipstick. Natural, soft, and very sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Crystal78

It has very nice and creamy texture and doesn't dry out my lips. On my lips it's totally a nude/beige color without any pink but i'm not sure if i'm going to repurchase as it washed me out even with dramatic madeup eyes. But i put "yes" here because this is really a very nice nude lip color that i couldn't find in other brands.