Caudalie Creme Gourmande Hand and Nail Cream

4.3

AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, GLYCERYL STEARATE*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES*, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT*, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARBOMER, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETAGLUCAN, TOCOPHEROL*, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.*Plant origin

on 3/1/2015 12:26:00 PM

By far one of my all-time favourite hand creams. It's light weight but still moisturising for my very dry hands, sinks in like a dream without leaving any oily film behind and as a bonus, it smells amazing too! This is my 'go to' hand cream when I'm giving myself an at home manicure and I don't restrict myself when I use it because I know it'll sink in wonderfully and leave my hands feeling soft. It does cost £12.00 for 75ml, but I personally think it's worth every single penny.

on 2/17/2015 10:25:00 PM

I like this hand-and-nail crème. But it is not very emollient, takes a lot to moisturize my winter-dry skin. So, for 2.5 oz, $15 is a little rich for my taste. So overall, not a good value. However, I love the scent - like those bite size chewy fruit-flavored candies! I would consider repurchasing this if I were feeling a bit indulgent.

on 2/6/2015 7:25:00 PM

I have very ragged, torn, thick cuticles and very dry hands and have used A LOT of different brands of hand cream including La Mer, La Prairie, Rich Girl, Dauphin, Korres , etc etc looking for the HG hand cream that alleviates my problems as sometimes my cuticles crack, bleed & are painful. I received a sampler set with an order from Caudalie that had this hand cream in it. I've now been using it for five weeks and over that time, my hands and cuticles have really improved a lot. So much so that I ordered two full sized hand creams (as the sampler set had a mini size hand cream in it). The hand cream smells wonderful! But thew fragrance is not strong and it dissipates quickly if you have issues with fragrance. It is very moisturizing but it absorbs quickly and does not leave my hands greasy at all like some hand creams do. It is fully absorbed in a couple of minutes. Plus for the price of one tube which is $15, I could buy four or five for the cost of La Mer & La Prairie's hand cream. The improvement did not happen overnight but with consistent use over the past five weeks, the skin on my hands is in the best shape it has been in for a while given the harsh cold winter we've been having. I've recently bought quite a few products from Caudalie that I have been very happy with: love the Divine Oil, perfume & candle, their lip balm and the hand cream. Now I'm intrigued to try their face products too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I came across this product in the Sephora Skin Wonderland Set. It definitely surprised me. I've went through my entire tube and bought one for my mom as well. It is great at hydrating the hands and leaves them feeling velvety soft. It absorbs well and doesn't leave hands greasy. What I loved most about this product was it's ability to help my dry cuticles. Most lotions/creams don't do a good enough job at that. The scent isn't my favorite, a fruity citrus, but it isn't overbearing. Great packaging, harsh price. The price has been keeping me from repurchasing but I just might splurge to help out my cuticles.

on 1/2/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This hand cream is a little pricey for the size, but I've repurchased this 3 times now, and given it to a few people as gifts. The texture is moisturizing but not greasy, so I'm able to apply it multiple times a day after washing my hands, and go straight back to working on my computer without getting my keyboard all gross. A small amount spreads well, so you don't need a lot. The fragrance is light, and a little citrusy & fruity without being too sweet. The smell is definitely not powdery or floral, which is great for me--I tend to be allergic to those types of lotions. I'm looking forward to buying a new one with the silver and purple tube--the green one is starting to look a little dated.

on 12/22/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Got this in a gift set alone with the lipbalm. I really like this cream. It's sinks in very fast but still feels rich and nourishing. Defenitely a staple in my handbag!

on 11/23/2014 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am slightly addicted to hand creams and have a gazillion of them - all brands, all price points, all shapes/sizes/scents. This is probably one of the worst I have ever tried...Here's why...

I purchased this because one of my fave YT beauty gurus raved over it and it was IMO price well at $15. I am a fan of Caudelie's other products which contain Grape Seed Polyphenols so it was kind of a no brainer for me to give this one a try so I ordered it. Right away I was bummed bc I just didn't find this to be as emollient and moisturizing as described. Then I read the full ingredient list and was like, "ew, holy shiz, this is not all that AT ALL"... It's got Shea and grapeseed oil and blah blah blah sure, and those are all great and fine and all but truth be told these ingredients are pretty standard and in almost everything now a days and kind of bore me. Call me bratty but it comes to higher end products I expect more innovative ingredients. BUT the real issue for me is that this product contains waaaay too much citrus (limonene ) which sans an accompanying sunscreen can actually cause age spots. Now I am not saying this is guaranteed to happen with this product but I personally don't want to chance it. A hand cream to me is about prevention, not acceleration!

I really wanted to like this product but no dice. I am way too lazy to add UV protection on top of (or mixed into) my hand cream to prevent possible citrus oil induced damage so I sent it back the same day I received it. I am really surprised this is being touted as such a great anti-aging hand product because well, it's really not. And even if it contained sunscreen I just don't think it's all that as a moisturizer. Truth be told you would be better off just mixing veg glycerin with sunscreen as a hand treatment and it would be better for the skin. Skip this and go for something creamier, unscented, and more affordable.

I was pleasantly surprised with this hand cream- it really sinks in and moisturizes and does not leave a greasy feeling. It does not feel like a rich heavy cream so at first I was dubious. But despite the light weight texture it really hydrates my cuticles which are my weak point. It is more effective than the classic hand creams from L'Occitane and Clarins.
The main reason I would not repurchase is because of the fragrance- it is not for me. Additionally I think that the Aveeno hand creams are just as good and much cheaper. This is something I would give as a gift.

on 5/29/2014 1:47:00 PM

I received this hand cream in a set of Caudalie favorites. My hands and cuticles are normally quite dry, so I generally go for a heavy duty/greasy style cream. I find that this doesn't provide enough moisture for my dry hands, so I would not buy this again.
The texture is smooth and a little on the thin side. It is not greasy at all and absorbs quickly.
The scent is fabulous, it is a floral/clean aroma.

on 4/6/2014 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This and the unscented Neutrogena are my favorite hand creams at the moment. I first tried this hand cream about four years ago and didn't like it, but I recently rediscovered it and enjoy it very much. It smells faintly of citrus, is pretty moisturizing, and sinks in quickly. There's no greasy after feel, which is an important attribute to me in a hand cream because I want to be able to continue working after washing my hands and applying hand cream. It's a bit pricey for a hand cream but I do appreciate Caudalie's more natural ingredients so every once in a while I'll splurge.

Top Rated Caudalie Products