MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud

4.3

on 5/20/2015 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this used to be my hg. now i use anastasia brow wiz. im not sure which i like better actually. theyre both good. i also use this in spiked. its long lasting and easy to use

on 5/24/2014 6:53:00 AM

It doesn't help in any natural kind of eyebrows looking !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love that it applies so smooth, except i wish it came with its own little brush in the back so i wouldnt have to keep one with me in my cosmetics bag.
also, the it's quite pricey - there are eyebrow pencils that do just a great job at a fraction of the price.

plus in terms of longevity - irregardless of what sort of eyebrow pencil im using i find that applying a gel after will stop me needing to reapply later on

on 2/20/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have thin sparse eyebrows and i love this pencil....it goes on smooth...excellent product...i can't live without this...i always have a spare on hand ...so when i run out i automatically have another one.

on 10/11/2013 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Looooove this eyebrow pencil. I have Megan Fox brows and this pencil is perfect. I've been through soo many. I used the black shade until they discontinued it so now I use dark brown and also brunette. I've used the gel eyebrow stuff in dirty blonde. Yes dirty blonde( I have dark hair) the shade works really well.
The price could be better. Even with my associate discount at belk it still isn't a good price. I run out of it so quick especially when my two roommates are thirsty for awesome brows.
maybelline has the same kind of pencil which is pretty good, but they never have my shade

on 5/31/2013 4:01:00 PM

A really good eyebrow pencil, it's the perfect shade for me. I like how its self sharpening, saves a lot of hassle. I have brought this product twice now, the first one lasted from end of December (yes I spent some Christmas money on it) to the middle of May and I use it everyday to cover a scar on my eyebrow. Yes it isn't cheap but it is the best eyebrow pencil I have come across.

on 5/25/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eyebrow pencil. Very fluid nice pigmented color and stays on through out the day. Only problem is that it only lasts a month or so before it runs out or it stops retracting. (Never know if it is broken or used up) For the price, I don't think its worth it. Now I temporarily use an angled brush and a dark stila eyeshadow. I think I will pay extra and get the anastasia pencil.

on 4/19/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Summary: I wish this pencil was available in a blackish grey shade. I have very dark brown hair, and my eyebrows appear almost black, so stud being a brown shade looks slightly unnatural. The formula is nice, it's pigmented and lasts a long time. I'm not fond of the packaging, although it's easy to travel with because it's thin, the pencil itself is so thin it takes a very precise hand and a light one as well.

Overall Verdict: Though it's a decent pencil, I will not be repurchasing it because there are much better pencils available (my current favorite is the Lioele Auto Eyebrow).

on 4/15/2013 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

For some reason I kept re-purchasing this eyebrow pencil at Mac every time I ran out of it. I have thick eyebrows, I brush them upwards (like runway model brows) and I like the use some pencil where my brows are sparse. First of all, this isn't even the right shade for me, but yet it is the darkest eyebrow pencil that Mac has. I am NC15 with very dark brunette hair, not quite black, but dark. This eyebrow pencil stood out in my eyebrows and did not blend nicely. Furthermore, this pencil has NO staying power. All seasons around, this eyebrow pencil doesn't last more than a few hours before you need to use it again. I switched to Chanel's eyebrow pencil, which was only $5 more, and they have my colour (it's like a soft black) and the staying power is AMAZING for the Chanel one. Also, a tip, don't use Mac's eyebrow gel, it's awful! Use Anastasia's, it can be found at Sephora. As much as I love Mac, their eyebrow products suck!

on 3/11/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS. Repurchased this so many times, its great.
However, there are a few cons.
- Runs out after a month or two.
- Non retractable
- Slightly on the pricey side.

But doesn't smudge, sleek packaging and I like it!

Popular Brows Products