April 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrow pencil in Stud

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by isuckatapplyingmakeup

i love that it applies so smooth, except i wish it came with its own little brush in the back so i wouldnt have to keep one with me in my cosmetics bag.
also, the it's quite pricey - there are eyebrow pencils that do just a great job at a fraction of the price.

plus in terms of longevity - irregardless of what sort of eyebrow pencil im using i find that applying a gel after will stop me needing to reapply later on

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by glockgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have thin sparse eyebrows and i love this pencil....it goes on smooth...excellent product...i can't live without this...i always have a spare on hand ...so when i run out i automatically have another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by m3talmary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looooove this eyebrow pencil. I have Megan Fox brows and this pencil is perfect. I've been through soo many. I used the black shade until they discontinued it so now I use dark brown and also brunette. I've used the gel eyebrow stuff in dirty blonde. Yes dirty blonde( I have dark hair) the shade works really well.
The price could be better. Even with my associate discount at belk it still isn't a good price. I run out of it so quick especially when my two roommates are thirsty for awesome brows.
maybelline has the same kind of pencil which is pretty good, but they never have my shade

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by amieeima

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A really good eyebrow pencil, it's the perfect shade for me. I like how its self sharpening, saves a lot of hassle. I have brought this product twice now, the first one lasted from end of December (yes I spent some Christmas money on it) to the middle of May and I use it everyday to cover a scar on my eyebrow. Yes it isn't cheap but it is the best eyebrow pencil I have come across.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by chedol08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyebrow pencil. Very fluid nice pigmented color and stays on through out the day. Only problem is that it only lasts a month or so before it runs out or it stops retracting. (Never know if it is broken or used up) For the price, I don't think its worth it. Now I temporarily use an angled brush and a dark stila eyeshadow. I think I will pay extra and get the anastasia pencil.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by leilei465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Summary: I wish this pencil was available in a blackish grey shade. I have very dark brown hair, and my eyebrows appear almost black, so stud being a brown shade looks slightly unnatural. The formula is nice, it's pigmented and lasts a long time. I'm not fond of the packaging, although it's easy to travel with because it's thin, the pencil itself is so thin it takes a very precise hand and a light one as well.

Overall Verdict: Though it's a decent pencil, I will not be repurchasing it because there are much better pencils available (my current favorite is the Lioele Auto Eyebrow).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason I kept re-purchasing this eyebrow pencil at Mac every time I ran out of it. I have thick eyebrows, I brush them upwards (like runway model brows) and I like the use some pencil where my brows are sparse. First of all, this isn't even the right shade for me, but yet it is the darkest eyebrow pencil that Mac has. I am NC15 with very dark brunette hair, not quite black, but dark. This eyebrow pencil stood out in my eyebrows and did not blend nicely. Furthermore, this pencil has NO staying power. All seasons around, this eyebrow pencil doesn't last more than a few hours before you need to use it again. I switched to Chanel's eyebrow pencil, which was only $5 more, and they have my colour (it's like a soft black) and the staying power is AMAZING for the Chanel one. Also, a tip, don't use Mac's eyebrow gel, it's awful! Use Anastasia's, it can be found at Sephora. As much as I love Mac, their eyebrow products suck!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by danzrashid

LOVE THIS. Repurchased this so many times, its great.
However, there are a few cons.
- Runs out after a month or two.
- Non retractable
- Slightly on the pricey side.

But doesn't smudge, sleek packaging and I like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I originally bought Spiked and I still use it. I decided to order Stud one day just because I'm a pj. I used Spiked to fill in my brows but I find that Stud shows better on my darkskin for the tail of my brow that I draw in. It looks perfect. Sometimes I'll use for the bottom of my brows using short light strokes. It is a dark color so if you're not careful you get the drawn on eyebrow look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by lovejessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this thing. It's the perfect colour for me, quite a good price, too! Gives you lovely, natural looking eyebrows. I just use it to fill in sparse areas.