MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

What a great powder to set foundatio. With a very natural finish, hence the name. This is not so pigmented that it would change the color of the foundation or your skin, but it does provide a bit of additional coverage.

I can also use this to diffuse any mistakes I make with my bronzer, blush, or highlighter. Also for the amount of product you get and for the amount of time it takes to use this product your getting amazing bang for your buck. Packaging Is functional too a little on the large side but workable because the amount of product it contains.

on 1/9/2015 1:07:00 AM

A friend gave me this Skinfinish Natural in Medium to me because it just wasn't right for her skin tone; it was used once. I apply it specifically to set my foundation but it does its job without looking cakey. I like how fine the powder is, how long it lasts, and how airbrushed my skin looks afterwards. I think it's worth every penny, it lasts a very long time as you don't need much product!

on 12/12/2014 10:31:00 AM

I bought this powder in Gibraltar, as I run out of my Estée Lauder compact powder. Even though it states it is mineralised powder, talk and dimethicone are the main ingredients. Nevertheless, I tried it in the shop and the colour blended with my natural colour of my skin perfectly. I gave it 2 days to test drive and I liked how it works for me. It is a very light, not heavy coverage, just like I used to. I don't use any foundation so this powder is used just to give my skin more perfect finish. Good product, does the job, feels good on skin and last a long time, up to 6-7 hours. Would buy again, but maybe look for something more natural with better components.

on 11/3/2014 3:45:00 PM

I love this powder. I have dry skin and every single other powder I tried to set my foundation with made me look cakey, and made my smile lines stand out. I was planning on just giving up and avoiding powder, but I needed something to prolong my foundation and to prevent transfer to my shirts. This powder is perfect. It keeps my makeup in place but keeps my skin dewy, without a hint of cake. I own several skin finish highlights in the old packaging, and I adore the new packaging with its magnetic closure and mirror. Amazing.

on 10/27/2014 9:18:00 PM

MAC has lost me as a customer ! I hate when they change the packaging they also change the formula I've used this powder for years now my eyes turned red from applying this powder and it gives a chalky look to my skin. I'm so disappointed it took me years to find a powder that I like. The hunt beings!

on 10/20/2014 2:03:00 PM

This powder has a lovely finish that lasted all day on me with minimal oil breakthtough. It creates satiny, glowy skin but unfortunately it broke me out almost immediately. A good stand-in that I've found is the Sephora brand MicroSmooth powder. Similar in application, wear, and appearance on skin with a little less oil control (and a little cheaper). And no zits.

on 10/19/2014 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have always had acne as I am a teen going through highschool but just recently my skin began to clear up almost completely. I had gotten this powder but had stopped using it ( don't remember why ). I was going out to get groceries and was too lazy to put full makeup so I ran out of the house with this on top of my regular moisturizer. When I got home after 20 minutes my skin was an oily mess. There were red dry patches all over my face, bumps everywhere. I immediately washed my face and put a cream on and nothing happened. This happened three months ago and I am still working to clear the bumps which have only gotten larger through time. Do not waste your time.

on 9/30/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

this product is amazing . i usually dont use powders bcs no matter how fine it is it will always look cakey on me and make my fine lines look pretty deep . bcs im a makeup juncky and i love to look for new products i have many different low end to high end products and the only powder that i could set some of my sticky foundation with was laura mercier secret brightening powder which is usually used under the eyes . and i have to say i wasnt amased with that one either . last week i was comming across mac and i went to look for mineralize bronzers and i tried this just for fun and maaan i was amazed thay it was first ever powder product that looked very smooth and nice on my . without any further thinking i picked it up. i apply this on top of my tinted moisturise or bb cream which have a very light coverage and my favourite one is by garnier . its so cheap and still awesome . i use sponge or powder puff to apply mac mineralize on the bb cream and it sets it nicely and gives me very nice and smooth coverage . today i felt like my skin looked like a baby and most amazingly it holds my makeup tbroughout the day pretty intact . i love it and def will repurchase

on 9/14/2014 1:44:00 PM

i really like this powder. it sets foundation nicely and also can work alone over my CC in neutralize as a light foundation look in itself. it's not an overly matte, too powdery looking powder; it's natural, like it says. medium fits my nc/nw20-ish skin. also good if you go overboard on any blush/contour/hilight.. brush some of this on top and the look is softened. my other fave powder is laura mercier setting powder (loose).

on 9/4/2014 6:30:00 PM

This is my favourite powered at the moment. I don't use it on its own, but I do use it over my liquid foundation. It has a very build able coverage and makes my skin look flawless and not to powdery. It also makes by make up last all day. It doesn't cause my skin to break out either. Love it.

Recommended for Normal Skin