September 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i really like this powder. it sets foundation nicely and also can work alone over my CC in neutralize as a light foundation look in itself. it's not an overly matte, too powdery looking powder; it's natural, like it says. medium fits my nc/nw20-ish skin. also good if you go overboard on any blush/contour/hilight.. brush some of this on top and the look is softened. my other fave powder is laura mercier setting powder (loose).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by patience09

This is my favourite powered at the moment. I don't use it on its own, but I do use it over my liquid foundation. It has a very build able coverage and makes my skin look flawless and not to powdery. It also makes by make up last all day. It doesn't cause my skin to break out either. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by tochanelforu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is amazing to use as a bronzer, in dark though. It's so silky and blendable and looks like a natural contour, definitely worth the money id say. Cute little packaging! My only pet hate is the top part of it broke off after 3 weeks of having it. Overall a great bronzer though go try it girls especially if your NC25/30 skin tone๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Vanessa20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this powder. It is quite shear and can be a bit buildable though not so much. Overall its a very good product. I am in a shade dark deep, and i use MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW45.

www.vanessazchronicles.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

Hands down the best powder ever! I never wanted to hop on this but throughout highschool I needed something to help with my oily skin and I'm so happy I bought this. I stopped using this as it is pricy and I wanted to see if I could find a cheaper version of this (I like the physcians formula one) but for some reason I always come back to this. When I don't really feel like wearing make up I just use concealer, mascara and this and I'm good to go. In the summer time I use this with my bb cream just to give a bit more coverage and to help with my oily skin and it's amazing! Worth every penny. If you want a cheaper version I suggest PF Mineral wear (does same thing just the colours don't really match!)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lillyluck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product because it has a very build able coverage! It blends well and matches my skin tone really well. I originally bought it to wear as a setting powder over my mac face and body foundation, but i later started using the skinfinsh on its own. I use this as my daily foundation now and highly recommend it. It's on the pricer side but its a great product! It isn't "cakey" as long as you blend it in well, my only complaint is that the packaging isn't perfect. The covering clear plastic part of mine came loose and it happened to my friend with the sane foundation. This product didn't make my skin redden (which most products do) and it looks super natural. I didn't like powder foundations until i came across this one! Overall amazing product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by alexandrag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to love this. I really did. This review won't apply for the vast, vast majority (like.. 99.5%) of people, but if you have sensitive skin like me, maybe it'll help. As a preface, I have very sensitive skin and can use almost nothing on it: no sunscreen, no liquid foundation, no glitter (I shuddered at just writing that), no oils - nothing. For makeup, all I've been able to use the last few years was Mac's mineralize. It was the only pressed powder that didn't break me out in acne, hives, chemical burns, and weird raised bumps that are extremely painful.

I think they've changed their formula, though. I ran out of my old powder and went to the store to get a new one, and now (a week later) my face is bright red, with little bumps everywhere, and it covered in weird dry/oily patches. The only thing I've changed is the makeup - so I have to assume it's that. Given this, I definitely will not be buying this makeup again (I'm going to go return it, actually) and will have to start the process of finding a suitable makeup all over again..yay.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ShadRick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I love the glow that it provides, as well as the amazing finish. I wear it on a daily basis to set my foundation & I always get compliments on my makeup. Definitely one of MAC's best products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this powder. I have used it for almost 10 years. I have dry to combo skin and it doesn't look powdery. I just repurchased a new compact and it came in the new packaging!!!!! The new packaging is so much better. It is travel friendly so I am so excited to be able to reapply on the go. Previously I used a different powder for touchups due to the old packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by OlenkaHa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing product! I used to use it as a setting powder over my MAC Moisture Mineral Foundation. Recently, however, I found out that it also looks beautiful on its own! Very natural and beautiful velvet finish! I would say that it is an alrounder and I even like it more than my Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte.