November 24, 2014 | 1954 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dr. Brandt - Pores No More

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by TeresaHearts

I got this product as a sample in an IPSY bag. I love it! I've tried so many other pore minimizers (Benefit, Maybelline, and Smashbox) and none have worked as well as this product. It keeps my makeup in place all day and completely smoothed my skin. The only downside is the price. However, I think its worth the extra bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say this product is similar to Perfekt's skin gel. Great tinted primer. I also apply over my makeup for an "airbrush" finish. Completely smooths out the larger pores in my T section. Just too pricey for me. However I will gladly use if I receive as gift or swap.

I have acne prone skin and this product did not break me out. Makeup applies smoothly over this primer. Just wish it was a tad bit cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in my Ipsy bag...and dang it! I love it but I don't want to! I cannot purchase this. It is way to expensive. So I will hang onto my sample for dear life. It really blurs out those pores and smooths out your cheeks and forehead. Love it / hate the price...I'm mad.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I received this in my August ipsy bag and I finally got around to trying it out. I like that it isn't a clear liquid but rather a tinted gel. It dried faster than other silicone based primers did that I used but I also used A LOT less with this because I read that a little really goes a long way with this product and its true. I liked how this made my face seem pore-less and smooth but I only gave it a 3/5 because I was oily 7 hours after wear. I also took away a lippie because of the price. I hate liking a primer that happens to be $45 dollars in this case and knowing I won't purchase a full size. Needless to say I will probably use this little sample size up and then move on to another primer or back to my old one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and didn't use it for awhile (I have other primers). But I'll be danged if it didn't keep my foundation looking incredible all day. I always hate falling in love with expensive products ($45 for full size?!), and I PROBABLY won't get the full size of this. But it's a pretty awesome product if you're willing to drop that kind of dough on a product for your face. I haven't noticed any adverse reactions from it, and my skin looked and felt smooth all day long. I didn't get as oily as I normally do by noon either. Good stuff - just too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This has exactly the same texture as the Porefessional by BeneFit Cosmetics and neither of them seems to to a satisfactory job of smoothing over pores. My skin looked exactly the same as when I apply my BB Cream, which looks a lot more natural than cakey foundation. This is an unnecessary extra step. I was totally unimpressed with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product it's by far my favorite primer. The only one that can hold up to my oily skin! Has tea tree oil so it keeps my breakouts at bay. Feels very smooth..sucks it's 55 dollars and then tax but it's worth it. I will definitely continue use. No need to find another primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I like using this product on my T-Zone area to reduce the appearance of my pores, especially on my nose. The product works great and make a huge difference on the smoothness of my foundation.

The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I like the pump dispenser but combined with the tube style container doesn't work. I have found that when I stand it upright on my vanity it is actually sitting upside down and since it has a pump dispenser nothing comes out since all the product is at the top. It takes a few minutes to get the product back down to the bottom of the tube (this stuff is thick and mousse-like) to get any out and the first couple of pumps will send product splattering all over since it is pumping more air than product. I will keep using since I love the results, but really wish they would redesign the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by cdwhitehaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how this product smells, feels, and makes my pores smaller. However, I thought it would make me look less shiny, and it only does that for a few hours. I wish it had more oil-control to it. Also, it only worked for a few hours as a primer as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by cathycarter

Having used for several years, this product delivers. Having read the negative reviews, people don't understand this product. It is not cure for large pores. Pores are made smaller only by microdermabration, people. This product fills in large pores like putty, and with a very light powder over the top, the product will stay in place. Dont touch your nose so much! But if you do, you can reapply. Use sparingly. When your supply is almost gone, cut the tube and scoop the rest of the product out into a small container, and put it in your purse for touch ups. Than you Dr. Brandt! Godsend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No