October 25, 2014 | 1537 users online

Polishes - Essie - California Coral

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by marrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my ultimate go-to coral. 2 coats do the trick to get the color that appears in the bottle. Perfect for summer. Haven't tried it on my toes her, but I imagine it's great for a pedi. On my fingers it looks great, dries quick, and with the right top coat, it looks like a gel manicure! Super pretty safe color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this nail polish color. It's very summery, bright and pretty. Its dries, fast, it is easy to apply and looks amazing! I know many people who chooses this color as their "It" color for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Tessia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is just awesome, I just need to apply two layers to cover my nails perfectly and it doesn't dry too fast or too slow. It's a little expensive in my opinion but it looks awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ChippieChan

I'm absolutely in love with this colour!! It's so fresh and just perfect! I do generally love Essie's colours, but this is my favorite. With a base coat, two layers of nail I really love this, and wouldn't give it less than 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by kapapathanasiou2002

I love it on eather my nails or toenails(i dont like to have matching color)!I prefer one coat,cause it looks more pink and is perfect on my summer sun kissed skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by brightsonrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Essie's California Coral is my go-to pedicure polish for the summer months, and something I usually reserve until mid-July. It's very flattering with a nice tan, particularly on toes. The color is rich, juicy, and not too orange (unlike many of the other corals I've come across) and applies opaque and evenly with two coats. It's fairly glossy in its own right, but a topcoat will help with the fact that it chips easily because the formula is somewhat thin. Essie is a bit pricey, given the hit-and-miss quality of their products, but I think this one is worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by numsy

Looks really nice on the toes especially during summertime. A good, solid coral, makes your feet look tan and clean.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this polish a lot, but I got rid of it since it's an exact dupe to RBL Coral. I prefer the RBL because the brush is better and the formula applies better, but if you're looking for RBL Coral and don't want to pay the high price, get California Coral instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect coral on tanned toes. 2 coats is perfect. Didnt like on my hands thou. Feet color only for me, this is a true coral color on me and very summery.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by lucky888lucky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect shade of orange/pink . Looks great on my toes and perfect summer color. It applies opaque and is very glossy.