Essie California Coral

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I don't paint my nails a lot because I get frustrated when the colors chip, which happens very fast to me. I painted my nails about a week ago in this coral shade and it really only lasted about five days. Now it's all patchy and chipped. I still loved the color though!

on 8/19/2013 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my ultimate go-to coral. 2 coats do the trick to get the color that appears in the bottle. Perfect for summer. Haven't tried it on my toes her, but I imagine it's great for a pedi. On my fingers it looks great, dries quick, and with the right top coat, it looks like a gel manicure! Super pretty safe color!

on 8/17/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love this nail polish color. It's very summery, bright and pretty. Its dries, fast, it is easy to apply and looks amazing! I know many people who chooses this color as their "It" color for summer.

on 9/20/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This color is just awesome, I just need to apply two layers to cover my nails perfectly and it doesn't dry too fast or too slow. It's a little expensive in my opinion but it looks awesome.

on 6/27/2012 1:29:00 PM

I'm absolutely in love with this colour!! It's so fresh and just perfect! I do generally love Essie's colours, but this is my favorite. With a base coat, two layers of nail I really love this, and wouldn't give it less than 5 stars!

I love it on eather my nails or toenails(i dont like to have matching color)!I prefer one coat,cause it looks more pink and is perfect on my summer sun kissed skin.

on 8/19/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Essie's California Coral is my go-to pedicure polish for the summer months, and something I usually reserve until mid-July. It's very flattering with a nice tan, particularly on toes. The color is rich, juicy, and not too orange (unlike many of the other corals I've come across) and applies opaque and evenly with two coats. It's fairly glossy in its own right, but a topcoat will help with the fact that it chips easily because the formula is somewhat thin. Essie is a bit pricey, given the hit-and-miss quality of their products, but I think this one is worth every penny.

on 8/19/2011 12:57:00 AM

Looks really nice on the toes especially during summertime. A good, solid coral, makes your feet look tan and clean.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I liked this polish a lot, but I got rid of it since it's an exact dupe to RBL Coral. I prefer the RBL because the brush is better and the formula applies better, but if you're looking for RBL Coral and don't want to pay the high price, get California Coral instead.

on 6/23/2011 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Perfect coral on tanned toes. 2 coats is perfect. Didnt like on my hands thou. Feet color only for me, this is a true coral color on me and very summery.

Popular Polishes