December 21, 2014 | 1790 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clarins - Contouring Facial Lift

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by luluisalilskunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I used this every morning till the new shaping facial lift came out, both worked like a charm on puffiness. I lost some baby fat since and stopped using it, but it was my HG product last time. I love it so much I even bought a travel size to carry ard in my makeup case. Especially great on days when I had less than 7 hrs of sleep or too much sodium the previous night. It helps to make my eyes look less tired, gets rid of water retention, serves as a light moisturizer and preps my skin for makeup. It feels very cooling and refreshing when applied. I like to store it in the fridge sometimes for an extra coolness. I would have continued buying except I don't need to anymore because my face is oval now instead of round like last time. Just awesome, I would go back to it if I ever put on weight again in the future because I see results immediately after application (Best results are seen if combined with the facial massage on the leaflet accompanied)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by azur77

I loved the contouring facial lift but recently got the new replacement product, Shaping Facial Lift. The original was great but this is even better. I'm quite puffy around the eyes in the morning and I've been using this for three days with the new advanced auto-lifting exercises and the difference is amazing. My eyebrows look lifted and my facial contours look far less puffy. This is a star product - I just wish Clarins would post a video of the extended auto-lifting method - I know the first part from the Contouring facial lift but the second part is hard to follow with drawings.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ChennyPenn

I've been using this product 1-2 times a day with the auto-lifting methode for about a week and a half now. So far, no visible difference in the "lifting" portion of the product. HOWEVER, for some odd reason this product has been great for improving the texture and smoothness of my skin, which was a pleasant surprise.

It's pricey, but I think I would repurchase for the skincare qualities of it (this is cheaper than comparable Shiseido serums, I believe), if not for the "lifting" or "contouring" part - I honestly haven't seen much of a difference yet.

My complaint is the packaging. I do not like opaque packaging, and I do not like pumps, because I know how much product gets stuck at the bottom that you can't get out. What a waste. Also, I don't know if mine was a dude or what, but the pump on mine is extremely loose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by stl

I was given some samples of this product and I have been using it for a few days, so of course it's too early to say whether it has any slimming effect on me. But I gotta say that this is a really nice moisturizer, it's not really hydrating as much, but it's not supposed to hydrate your skin. But what it does, it makes my skin silky smooth and soft. I love to touch my skin after I apply this. Also the massage technique is really nice. I will probably buy a full size and wait for slimming effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by petrene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am an avid user and sworn by this product for years! MY SA would keep the special duo pack for me whenever it comes with great promotion without even consulting me.I've been a loyal user for more than 5 years,since then my heavy,puffy and flabby cheek has reduced to so called a 'slimmer,sharper chin' now.Of course,I am still careful on my diet too.But, those days my face shape would remained puffy and heavy no matter how much I slim down generally.

The results is more obvious when I follow their massage technique day & nigh.Since then,lots of people thought I lost weight drastically and some even laughed saying that I used to have a tomato face those days and now lost so much weight with much sharper almond face. Actually,I didnt loose much weight,still the same but my face has been much more redefined and that made most to believe I lost a lot of weight.Those who have not seen me would compliment that I have a nice oval face shape,even asked what I did to maintain such a tight and firm skin.Few thought I went for botox!! I have more confidence and could tie up my long hair in a bun or whichever way I wished with my much slimmer and sharper chin now:)

Anyway,I'm rather happy with this innovation and always keep 2 bottles behind me.As of now,I have 6 new sealed bottles (3 old contouring bottles and 3 new shaping lift behind).Try to get duo pack whenever they have great promotion or from duty free shop.

I must admit yet to find something better to replace this HG product so far..However,i must admit I dont see much difference on their body lifting care,hydration and whitening serum,except for their multiactive night lotion and facial shaping serum which certainly stand out amongst few others in the market!

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first review ever. I thought this Clarins product was too good to be true, but the lovely SA told me that it actually works, even for her when she was my age, and that when it first came out in France, women of all ages were lining up for it; it was that phenomenal.
I can understand why, this treatment is one of its kind! I have a slightly chubby face and i think alot of it is due to sleeping late and water retention, and i wanted a natural solution of some sort, and this really helps.
I've used it for about 2 weeks using the auto lifting method, and i really did notice that my skin felt tighter! I don't expect to have a really slim face after using this, that's asking for too much, but this product really did what it said, and i'm impressed.

The consistency is like a light moisturiser, it smells heavenly with floral accents and when you apply it on your face along with the auto lifting method, your skin instantly feels amazingly soft and supple, it feels great!

Will definately buy again, there's nothing like it. Also, i might also go try the new Clarins lipo-drainage serum if and when it is available in Australia as it seems to be a more heavy-duty version of this one.

Great and surprisingly effective product! :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I got this as a gift and I know this is expensive because I checked lol. I didn't think it would work at first because the consistency of this product is water like, but as soon as I put it on my face it felt so moisturizing and the dry patches disappeared. I just recently started using it so I can't see a lift or slimming result but I definitely see how soft, smooth, and moisturizing it makes my skin feel and look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by sugarhighness

I can't say HOW much I'm in love with this product. In Singapore where I live, this is called "Firming Facial Lift", but I presume it's the same thing. I don't see it selling on the US Sephora Website though. Which is weird..
Anyway, I bought this product last year in December because I noticed my face was getting chubbier and I was afraid I would develop a double chin! So I decided to give this a try after much persuasion from the SA. She told me to follow the application instructions in the booklet given, or it wouldn't work. So I followed the application technique (pressing motions) religiously. After the FIRST application, I'm not kidding, I felt that my face was tighter! And after a week of using the product, I got compliments about my face looking smaller.
Now I've been using this product for close to 4 months, and my friend just asked me whether I went for a botox injection to slim my jawline. It's really amazing! And it lasts a long time too. I use it at night. Just 1 pump will do the trick. I'm still on my first bottle :) It's a definite repurchase for me.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

ps: ppl who don't like it are probably not following the instructions in the manual! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by alice28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using it for almost 3 weeks, I can already see a big difference in my facial features. My friends could tell in the first week after using it. Usually in the morning, I tend to get bloatedness on my face and neck. Since using this twice a day following Clarins Manual Facial lift technique, my bloatedness as receded. My cheekbones, jaw line, and nose area has appeared more contoured. Its quite expensive for the amount that you get in the bottle, so unless its on discount, I would not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by shesseder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

About every other day I would wake up with a puffy face, and it would remain puffy until mid-afternoon. I started using this product to solve that problem at the end of January, since about mid February, I haven't waken up with a puffy face. I haven't changed my sleep routine or my diet, so I think this product may be the reason. Though my skin doesn't look more "lifted" or "tighter" than before. Since I have oily skin, for me, it's also like a night moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores. So far it hasn't irritated my skin, only once, after I got sunburned.