January 25, 2015 | 1787 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2022 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 7:18:00 AM More reviews by thepinkissisa

i love this product, it gives you almost-perfect blushing effect on cheek! but the worst part for me, in hours, it started to get irritated and break out the skin :(

but, yeah, i really love the colour. it just like, perfect. you can applied it with pinky finger and choose where areas, for me it is on high cheek, and blend it and you can using it light or bold.

it just perfect, except the itchy effect on hours! argh!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lesliegraham319

The perfect multi-functional product for the girl on the go. This stain is great for lips and cheeks to add a touch of color. I do wish there was some sort of blending applicator because the color does stain your fingers when you blend it in - but love the product anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 2:55:00 AM More reviews by trematoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

TL;DR Benetint is something worth trying in sample sizes but not worth buying a full size.

I got my full size Benetint a while ago and I mostly use it on my lips, not my cheeks. Because it doesn't really do much trick as a blush, as the consistency is not letting it set when you are doing your makeup. It just vanish when you try to blend it, the staining power is not as good with doing on your lips.

I usually like to wear a lip liner before applying, and I apply the product from the outer area first then move on to the inner part, I'll let it dry a bit then put on a lip balm on top. You can build up the colour which is a plus, as Benetint comes in a single colour. The down side is that you don't have much chances to play around with it due to the colour limitation.

Overall the best point is the long-lasting power. But it is not a smart choice to go for such an expensive item when there are tons of cheaper dupes outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 10:18:00 AM More reviews by KennaB

i have had benetint for a long time and would use it here and there, but never really fell in love. recently i have forced myself to use it everyday and i do really like it. the color it gives is bright but also subtle at the same time, i feel like this product will never run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2015 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Weerosie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like this product. Only recently though have I really gotten into it. I used to much prefer a powder blush. It's easy to apply and just pinks your cheeks the right amount. You can build up the pinkness with additional applications. You have to rub it in quite quickly as you'll be left with the marks where you initially dotted if you're not quick. I'm a much bigger fan of this now as more aware of fine lines etc around my eyes and I find that this is a great alternative to powder blush. I am increasingly finding that powders show off my lines more so opting for liquid forms of make up. Benefit is a cute brand. There are imitation tints on the market but this is still the overall best. I tend not to use it on my lips as its too red for me but I have given it a go in the past and it was ok, wore well but is definitely recommended this as a cheek tint xx

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:55:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

LALALALALA LOOOOVE THIS! Yes, it is a little pricey, but worth it because its
1. Beautiful
2. Can be used for cheeks AND lips
3. Will last forever
This stuff is just great and I saved up awhile to get it and I think it s definitely worth the extra pennies.

*bonus tip* because this stuff does give a dewy look, you can use a tiiiiny bit a Vaseline (yes Vaseline) as a highlight on your cheeks over benetint, and trust me, looks so cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by msvaughnstrider

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! Very simple to apply and the staying power is amazing. I would buy again in a heartbeat. The only small downside is that it is very drying on the lips but there is a lip balm by benefit to match and I always wear the balm out over the tint. Besides being hydrating, the matching balm makes the colour of benetint pop

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG blush! I just love this as a blush, it's very natural looking and leaves a healthy glow. You must however make sure you blend it super quickly otherwise, it can stain your cheeks in an uneven manner and make your cheeks look blotchy. But once you get your technique down, it's amazing! I also sometimes use it as a lip stain under my lipstick. It works great to make my lips look rosy even after my lipstick fades. My only complaint about this product is the packaging! I cannot carry this in my makeup bag with me as it has a tendency to leak. I wish Benefit would redesign the bottle to make it more leak proof. It would be great if I could carry this with me everywhere for touch ups or on holidays!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Gracebl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Benetint reminds me of beet juice. :)) When applied correctly, it gives an extremely natural looking blush to your cheeks. Benetint is neither a powder nor a cream that lies on top of the skin, but rather a temporary stain that you dab INTO the skin. It soaks into the skin and if you dab correctly is looks like your own skin color. Dabbing is my trick for the ultimate in a natural look. One cheek at a time, I apply two 1 cm (0,39 inches) horizontal streaks on the most elevated part of my cheekbone. With my index and middle fingers, I quickly dab Benetint in a small circle on the cheek and continue to dab along the cheekbone towards the ear. Now, instead of looking pale and sickly (that disgusting winter weather), I look naturally healthy. It is amazing what this stuff can do. In addition, it lasts forever. I use this almost every day and have almost a half bottle left after 1 years use! You can get a bottle very inexpensively during Christmas promotions when Benefit creates adorable gift cans with three popular products: They’re Real Mascara, Benetint and a tube of Porefessional. All for under half price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Cbarnes81

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I never am without this. I love the colour (rose), which looks very natural. I love that it lasts, is transfer-resistant, and finally, I love the rose scent. It works well, I find, with a lip balm (and Carmex - good 'ol Carmex - is my favourite). I am not much of a fan of the other Benefit lip stains though. The tints are too "pastel-y" and the consistency is not the same as Benetint's.

Definitely repurchasing.