July 31, 2014 | 2046 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2001 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by nezat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product feels like it was developed specifically for me as it truly suits and compliments my fair, cool-toned skin and dark hair, and has an amazing rose scent and I am obsessed with roses as it is. I feel like an English rose wearing it!

It is versatile and I never leave the house without it on my cheeks (and also lips if I am not wearing lipstick) as it makes my face more radiant and 'alive' (I look dead without colour on my lips and cheeks, the fifty shades if beige approach to make up really isn't my thing).

It applies nicely over foundation/bb cream and creamy blushers, I imagine it wouldn't apply well over powder or extremely dry skin as like textures mix with like, so it requires moisture underneath it to spread evenly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

This left a pretty flush on my cheeks, that lasted all day. Which for my skin, is really saying something. The only drawback I had was trying to get this stuff to blend out and not leave dots or streaks on my face. You have about .03 seconds to blend before this tint is not going to budge, no matter how hard you try to blend. And you only need the tiniest bit, or else it can end up being garish. On the lips, well for me it was a giant miss. It clings to every bit of dry skin. I'm happy with the bottle that I have, and will use as much as I can before I have to throw it out, but I don't plan on buying another one. I'll stick with PosieTint

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I have PosieTint, BeneTint and ChaChaTint. My favourite is definitely ChaCha tint - it comes out straight orange, but on my lips it is a very pretty pinky coral and a nice apricot blush on the cheeks. BeneTint is watery, the stain does not last long (if I ate, it would be gone by the end of the meal). Price is way too high for something that doesn't work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised to see this get a ' paulas choice best products' so easily. It does contain fragrance and ingredients that cause photodamage like citronellol geraniol and linalool.
What I like though is this does have a long lasting scent that mimics rose and I love rose so I will admit i am a little bias. The rose aroma comes from the geraniol additive.
I don't know how long this lasts on the cheek but I stained an area on my hand and it blissfully lasted 2 days! This has a watery like feeling so it might not give much moisture but people with oily skin will appreciate it.
This can be used on the cheekbones as blush or on the lips. Personally I like to use it to stain my lips first then add a chapstick with UV protection to moisturize my lips while building up long lasting color.
Application is tricky : the brush is slender and short it can put on a couple of coats but you must move quickly because it drys- fast and it does not budge afterword.
This is a better alternative to powder brushes then other cream blushes out there it has many pros but for me it isn't 'the one' but it came close.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by FreshNewNikki

I recently bought this at Macy's and this is one of the biggest regret purchases that I have had. The color looks very natural on me. I look like some kind of vampire after applying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been collecting the tints from benefit and i decided to try this out after hearing all the reviews and thinking carefully over it. Although this tint is probably not the best out of all the tints, the pay off is that similar to the posie tint. Its very subtle. I have a light-yellowy asian skin tone and my lips are naturally tinted already, so when applying this as a lipstain as well as posie tint, the pay off isn't that well. After a drink or something, its usually gone. Whereas the chacha and lollitints have a longer stay. As a cheek stain however, i love it! Its much more subtle in comparison to posie but i love them both. Lets just say chaha cnad lolli works well as a lipstain but also cheek stain, but i find that they are abit more prominent, whereas posie and benetints gives you a natural blush. For the packaging, it seems much more fragile than the other tints. I've hear reviews of benetint breaking easily in comparison to the others. And the brush applicator is much more terrible. I think cause the consistency is too watery, so its kind of hard for the brush to take in the product. The price is pretty high, as i am living in Australia. I might just repurchase it since it works soo well as a blush for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Milkpotato

very average. nothing much about it. tried it on both cheeks and chin, its not something that works very well for me

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 More reviews by miamarcakis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the posietint, I really don't like this product. It enhances my blemishes and is really watery and not a pigment that is particularly flattering on me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by blushbeauty18

This product is great! I normally don't wear blush and so I decided to try liquid blush so I got this. I used it and loved it! But a lot of times I don't even wear it on my cheeks I wear it on my lips and it is perfection and it smells so good!!! It almost smells like roses (off subject). I def. worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ayliinxo

Love this product, I don't really use it on my cheeks as it interferes with my foundation etc.. but I love using it on my lips when I don't want to put up with overly sticky/dry lipsticks and glosses. Very light on the skin, basically cannot feel it at all. The Rosey scent is also a plus! :)