July 30, 2014 | 2075 users online

Styling Products - Paul Mitchell - ExpressStyle Round Trip Liquid Curl Definer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by amyov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fine curly hair. It is really hard to find products for that. Most things weigh down curls, or leave it super crunchy. I use this product, and a little spray gel over the top to avoid frizz. It's great. Not heavy, not crunchy and encourages curls to hold their shape. Have already purchased a second bottle. BTW, the pump with an easy-close top is also very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Paul Mitchell is slowly becoming my HG brand(Check out my review on PM Sculpting Foam). I really like Round trip. Here's how I use it:- After shampoo n conditioning, I wrap my head in a cotton t-shirt for 10 min. Then I apply 4 pea size amount of John Frieda Orginial Serum to damp hair. Then I section my hair in 8 parts, roughly 2'' each (I have long thick hair) and apply 1 pea size amt of Ouidad Heat and Humidity Climate Control Gel to each section. Finger comb the product. Then I take 1 pea size amt of Ouidad again and apply it to top of my head(my frizzies are worst here). Finger comb my entire head now. I again do the sectioning like earlier and apply 1 pea size amount of PM Round Trip and finger comb my entire head. Turn my head upside down and diffuse my hair with heat n air setting on Medium. I fully dry my hair. This entire process takes me 15 min and at last I am left with frizz-free, shiny, soft and defined loose curls which pass the Indian humidity(Trust me, its a BIG DEAL) throughout the day... Yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried A TON of hair products for my wavy hair. I always wanted more curls! Well, I bought this the other day and finally tried it today. Let me just say WOW!!!! I got the little one just to try it out. i figure if it didn't work whatever. It is AMAZING! I think this could be HG. With the drugstore products, I have to use several. With this, I just had to use this and only this. It is amazing:) The small one was not that much money but the bigger one is more expensive. It is definitely worth the money. You MUST try this. My hair looks FANTASTIC. It didn't any crunch or anything. I love it soooooooooooo much. I will update if anything changes, but it does not seem like it will:):):):):)
******
UPDATE: still fabulous. i ran out of my little one and repurchased the big one. I use it everyday and my looks fabulous! No build up at ALL! washes out and I've actually noticed my hair is more moisturized. can't go without it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Vero56

I LOVE this stuff!!! I recently received this for my bday from my hair stylist auntie=) I used it this weekend and LOVED it!! It made my wavy hair super curly and luscious and just so beautiful!!! This is defintly a must have!! I used this with the Paul mitchell fast foam cream gel and I super loved my hair all day!! The best part of it was that it didn't leave my hair crunchy or sticky and it lasted till the next day!!! The next day was even better too!! My hair was super soft and my curls were still curly=)!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by kaydeem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start by saying I don't have curls. I have 1b/1c hair which is basically straight, but has a little bit of subtle wave if left on its own. No one would ever tell me I have truly wavy hair. But I got this product in a swap and wanted to try it.

OK. WOW! This stuff made me look like I just got back from the beach. My hair looks really full, the little bit of wave I have is visible to the naked eye, and I cannot believe the volume! It's like Farrah Fawcett hair...and in the best way possible. It is big, lush, and sexy.

The best thing is that getting this gorgeous hair required no heat. I shampoo'd, applied the "round trip" product, scrunched my hair up in a tee to let it partially dry, then air dried the rest of the way.

I can anticipate that the cornstarch ingredient might be a little drying over time, so I probably won't use this daily, but it will definitely make it into my weekly routine, and I will definitely buy it again and make it a regular part of my regimen...my hair looks too good not to!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I used two pumps of this on my short hair and let my hair air-dry. It enhanced my curls but didn't give my hair as much body as a gel curl definer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by SanaxRadiance

This product was just so-so for me. It only worked if i used like 9 pumps of it. it didn't have good hold, and something in it (the corn starch?) irritated my skin badly.
It was good though, it really defined my curls and made them ringlet-y, but i will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by DistortedDaytime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to use this product when I'm giving my cilents - which my salon calls it - the 'glamour blow-wave' (which has heaps of volume and the ends are wavy).

Before I apply this to the hair, I usually mix it with Paul Mitchell's Quick Slip to make the hair even more soft and manageable.

The Round Trip will make curls more defined and it will hold the curls without any stiffness :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

NO HORRIBLE CRUNCH! I love this product. I've tried everything and this stuff is great. I can touch my hair and it feels good. Curls are defined.

Cons: It doesn't tame as much frizz as I would like so I use additional products-- infusium leave-in, tiny bit of fekkai glossing cream and Quidad Botanical Spray...(Of course, I have to use more than one product no matter what)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ccarpenter

HG! I use this on top of Biolage Gelee and mixed with a little Tigi Foxy Curls...get consistent great curls!