October 21, 2014 | 1912 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin on my body that is sensitive and a bit acne prone, this stuff is awesome for all of it. I was using Aveeno before (and I love that stuff) but I've switched to this. This doesn't make me break out as much as Aveeno did and has actually improved the look and feel of the skin on my legs. It doesn't have that instant "Ahh!" feeling but it really has helped hydrate my skin over time.

I just wish there was more in a bottle and that it wasn't as expensive. But I love that I can use this on my face too and it doesn't feel greasy.

This stuff is fantastic. I'm a big fan of CeraVe's stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kookiekrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after my go-to face moisturizer (complex 15) became too pricey. It feels a little heavy, but my skin does not break out from it which is a plus. I do notice as the day goes on I tend to look much oiler than I used to, but will take it over pimples.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by formika8476

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*HG* Incredibly elegant and effective moisturizer for both face and body. I have hypersensitive, clog-prone skin that tends to be oily but dehydrated. This absorbs quickly, works great under make up (non-greasy, no balling up) and makes all of my skin very happy. In the winter (or whenever my skin needs it), I layer this over a thin layer of jojoba oil or burt's bees repair serum (face). And this works so beautifully over serums/treatments/boosters, I feel like I may never need to buy an expensive face cream again. If and when I need more targeted treatment, I can invest in serums, which I tend to think are more effective anyway.
Just a fantastic product. Big rave.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So this actually made my skin extremely dry. This is the moisturizing lotion for bod for normal to dry skin. The bottle also says "Provides patented controlled release of ingredients to help repair and restore your skin's natural protective barrier". This did nothing. It's super light weight, which is great, but the absorption does nothing for my skin except making it flake and peel. I lather on a thick layer because I don't want to waste it. Stuff isn't cheap. For a 12 oz pump bottle, got it for $16. Best part? When I finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by avril18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I was on Accutane until 2 months ago, I used this for a week or so, This thing clog my pores and i had a lot of whiteheads forming. Then I started using it on my body and it was perfect.Because of acutane my skin became very sensive. This lotion never caused me any rash or allergic reaction of any kind. WARNING: Do not use it on your face, use it on your body, unless your face it's not acne prone than go head.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by FeralFairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For my extremely sensitive acne rosacea, seb derm crazy skin this works awesome! Goes great over top of derm subscribed creams/gels and really hydrates my skin.It also seems to be really helping my seb derm pretty much eliminated it lately . Love the pump bottle and how mcuh product you get for the price. Would reccomend to anyone with sensitive , acne prone, seb derm, dermatitis just over all fussy skin. My mom also uses it and loves it keeps her skin plump and very hydrated

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by TheItalian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very picky skin because it's normal but it takes a lot of effort here in Vegas to keep it moist and soft without slathering greasy oil-based lotions on it.
I found CeraVe just casually, not even sure why I picked it because the packaging itself is not the most appealing on the shelf.
So, anyways, because it contains ceramides and not only emollients, I find it divine on my skin.
It's lightweight, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin soft and supple. I use it on my body, face, and ... hair too!!! it's such an amazing product! I like that it doesn't contain any fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using this moisturizer with the cerave foaming cleanser. I thought I had found my daily routine for my oily, acne prone, sensitive skin. I was disappointed because I started breaking out with the cleanser for 2 weeks. I decided to get the moisturizer to see if it would help. I was wrong I broke out more the next 4 days. It made my face very very oily. So i stopped and returned both items. Just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased my second bottle of this and must say that this is my HG moisturizer! It is like a refreshing drink for your skin - it sinks in immediately and leaves no film or greasy feel whatsoever.

It works amazing under makeup and if you use it at night you wake up with glowing (not greasy) skin. I have oily but dehydrated skin (from meds) and found this moisturizer to take care of both issues and my skin is quite balanced now. Definite repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by srhgts

Absolutely love this. It's fragrance free and contains no irritants, has helpful ingredients like hyaluronic acid, and best of all it's light and sinks in easily. I hate sticky, heavy or greasy creams so much, I just won't use them as they make me feel slimy and gross. This feels moisturising, soothing and slightly cooling and just leaves my skin feeling comfortable with no excess cream left on top. I also like that's in a pump bottle, much better and more hygienic than pots and jars, and quicker to dispense. The bottle's opaque too, so protects the ingredients. Perfect.