October 31, 2014 | 1500 users online

Treatments (Face) - Serious Skin Care - Super Creamerum

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by aprilstaxi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After two previous reactions and using process of elimination I've discovered the cause of burns and blisters to my entire face. Super Creamerum feels fine at application however after 6-12 hrs the itching begins combined with bright red, hot, burning skin...a burn from depp beneath the skins surface as it takes approx 2 days for the blisters to form...comparable to a horrible sunburn. The first two times this occurred i had layered products as instructions suggest. Falsely accusing my moisturizer, I applied the Super Cremerum alone only to find this horrible reaction yet again. The blisters are beginning to surface and the skin will peel for approximately 2-3 weeks. Although i must apply generous amounts of moisturizer to soften the flaky dry skin after it blisters, it is extremely painful to do so. I even took fotos to send to the company!
I have been a fan of Serious Skin Care for many years and will continue to use their other lines of products but this line should be discontinued immediately before someone is sent to a burn center!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bajuhe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a terrible reaction to this product that took 24 hours the first time to surface, so I attributed it to a niacin flush. But after it happened 3 more times, I quit taking any vitamin B supplements for over 2 weeks and decided one night to put on the super creamerum again. Next morning my face was so swollen, bright red skin, eyes swollen shut, itchy face. It was just horrible. I love Serious Skin Care products and have never had a reaction like this from any of them. It lasted 5 days. Needless to say, I am very hesitant to try the new products I just ordered from them in 3 different kits. Thankfully none have the super creamerum in them, but one does have some face firming liquid...can't remember exactly what it is now, but you splash it on and then rinse it off. I read that another person broke out the same way with this as the creamerum.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

About 6 months ago or so -- during one of my breaks from Jan Marini products and in my quest to find a cheaper alternative, I bought a kit with this product in it. This product is supposed to be a miracle product. I did notice that my face felt tighter, but I didn't notice anything else. A lot of people complained about breaking out and this burning their skin, but that did not happen to me. The first time I used it, my skin was a bit tingly. So, I just used it every other day for awhile. It is not a bad product. I just get better results with Jan Marini.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

Seems to contain a great deal of film former. I am 52 and have fine lines under my eyes. This dried sticky and cakey and did nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2009 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Rbrunette

This product and/or the eye creamerum also made me break out in tiny red bumps under and around my eyes, I will NEVER use it or any of it's counterparts again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by marymcq

I like a lot o Serious Skin Care products and was excited to try this one. It broke me out in red blotches that took two days to go away! Talk about an allergic reaction! Since then I have given it away!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by prcdnvl28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very moisturizing product, and it goes on smoothly. I've used it at night under a glycolic cream in winter when my skin is very dehydrated (I am currently using it now; this is the second one I have used). NOT the product for you unless your skin is DRY. Using a little works much better than using too much. I got this product in a kit (both times), but would probably not purchase again (unless it was part of a kit- I would consider it then, and my skin isn't often dry enough to warrant its purchase) due to the prohibitive cost. It also works very well on the neck.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by kathy_in_california

I recently tried Super Creamerum when it came in a large SSC kit, it was the only product in the kit, other than the glycolic cleanser, I liked. I used this product about four nights a week for several weeks, and thought I noticed an improvement in the am - but, at the same time I was trying a couple of other products in the kit, the Super Mel C in particular, which, I beieve, wasn't right for my skin. Every time I incorporated the MelC into the regimen my skin looked worse. Ultimately, I returned the whole kit as it didn't seem worth almost $100. for products I didn't like w/the exception of the Creamerum and a small bottle of cleanser. Unfortunately, I don't know about the Creamerum's ong term results as I only used it for a few weeks. If I see the Creamerum by itself at a reasonable price (less than$50. IMO) I would probably purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Christine124

This item is one of the SSC items I love!!! I often get sucked into the claims and phone in raves during the shows, so I end up making a purchase. I can usually find at leat 1 item in the kits that I like, and this was one. I have been using this every other night for about 1 month and it makes my skin super soft. Moisturizing enough for my combo/oily skin, that I don't need anything else on top. It flushes my face for a short while after application, but that goes away, and seems to have helped even out my skin tone slightly. I am very blemish/acne prone, with very sensitive skin, and this has not broken me out or irritated me with use every other day. Will likely repurchase, but on the expensive side...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by nikitoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Been using for 2 weeks and so far I like this treatment. It's very expensive I got it in a showstopper on TSC. I'm 40. My skin is very acne-prone and it hasn't made my skin breakout and my skin tone is improving. No wrinkles yet so can't comment on that aspect. Will buy agin in showstopper or on e-bay. Nice pump dispenser.