October 21, 2014 | 1946 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Knight Divine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Knight Divine is a dark, lead-pencil coloured grey. Very nice pigmentation and a staple for me when I do the classic black and grey/silver smokey eye. It's darker than Electra and Silver Ring which makes it a good enough reason to be purchased. It's shimmery, and easy to blend. Very similar to both Urban Decay's 'Gunmetal' and 'Pistol' eyeshadows, but not a complete dupe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Knight Divine is a silvery gray shimmery shade with a blue tinge.

Great lasting power, color payoff and easy to blend.

Works really well for smoky eyes. Personally I pair it with Print and Typographic.

It does run greeeen on me though! Which am not very fond of, so I'll be looking for a more "true" gray when I run out of this.

But by all means, great shadow, worth a shot

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Medium metal grey is what knight divine looks like to me. It's a veluxe pearl and has great texture and pigmentation. It does show up a little blue on my eyes so that's the only downside I see. I don't care to use this on my eyelid due to the combination of blue undertone and lightness of it but I love to use it in my crease. It's one of my favorite grey crease shades. It has a little bit of shimmer but no glitter or fallout at all. It's similar to Urban Decay's gunmetal eye shadow but lighter and without the glitter. Urban Decay's pistol is also similar but has a taupe undertone to it rather than blue and is more shimmery than Knight Divine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This e/s pulls so blue on my pale skin that it makes me look like a B-team stripper. It just looks..tacky on me. I really don't see all the rave about this e/s. I try to stay away from blue e/s as much as I can. I was looking for a gunmetal grey but this is not it. I am returning this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This MATCHES my eye color exactly. So beautiful! It looks like the most complex and flattering smokey gray. Can't say enough about how awesome this shadow is. It is not the harsh or dramatic charcoal some might want to use for a night-time smokey eye. It is better suited as a daytime gentle gray, or a transition color for more dramatic grays. I wear this in the crease paired with Vex on my lid and inner corner, and Engraved liner, and have a nice daytime smokey eye that is still office appropriate. Love this color and I can tell I will wear it until I hit pan. I am very picky with grays and end up tossing or swapping most of them away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

The perfect silver. Gorgeous for a less intense smokey eye look. Goes on smooth and blends easily, has just the right sheen/shimmer to it but absolutely no glitter. Can be sheered out for a simple wash or patted on for a stronger look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

Awesome shimmery dark grey with some blue. Perfect for lid shade for smokey dark grey eye. (as long as you are Ok with it being tinted slightly blue). Love this with Silver ring or Electra in inner corner and just a plain old black liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

It's an okay medium dark grey
Price: $15.68 CAD
Colour: medium dark grey with faint blue undertones maybe purple?
Finish: sheen, not shimmer
Pigmentation: medium
Texture: smooth
I had to build up the colour to get that colour in the pan and honestly, it looks better in the pan. Bought it because I thought it was LE but apparently it's not anymore. Oh well

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Charmer7

This is my 1st black/grey shadow and its beautiful. Its a pretty grey with shimmer but you can darken it up. I'd say its good for a 1st time dark shadow. I looove to pair it with stars n rockets. Any colour to me would look good. I got mine at my local CCO and don't regret buying it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is described by Mac as black w/ silver pearl, but I have to disagree. It is more of a medium/dark cool grey with a slight shine. It is beautiful and blendable - an excellent lid and/or crease shade.