July 23, 2014 | 1977 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Trilogy - Rosehip Oil Eye Contour Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Does not do anything, I didn't notice any difference after applying religiously every night. I thought a waste of time and money. I had more success when I switched over to using a simdgen of Trilogy rosehip oil instead of this eye cream. If I use Rosehip on my face at night its easy just to pat a little extra around the eyes.

I've had 3 tubes in total. There was a problem with the first 2 tubes being sold close to the expiry date then going off off within a week or two of use within the best before date. The shop was happy to exchange them as I had my receipt when it separated and went liquidy - the replacement one on the shelf was also expired and turned off/ liquidy so I had to wait till they ordered new stock in. The SA explained this occaisionally happened with natural products which I accepted. I believe they have solved the problem now by not ordering in too much stock at a time and letting it get old on the shelf.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Ryelluc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this cream as part of a sample pack. The packaging is great, with the cream coming out at just the right amount. I've looked online and it seems to be on par with other eye creams price wise. I wish NZ brands were cheaper tho! i love to support our own.

Hydration! I found this cream very hydrating and it seemed to plump out the lines. my skin around the eyes always feel nice and looks well hydrated once i've applied the cream. I The lines would never go away completely or for good though and if there was a difference it was only for a few moments. But i guess thats just something i'd wish for that wouldn't be a reality without having lazer resurfacing.

I have prominent squint lines under my eyes and of course some etched in crows feet (wear sunglasses!!) i always thought sunglasses didn't 'suit' me.. well now i'm paying the price! I'm 31 and have the eyes of 70 year old, heck i've seen some 70 year old with less eye wrinkles than me. Its horrible.

Overall a very good cream for hydration, it isn't heavy nor greasy, don't expect any miracles from it (fading your lines for good).

I'd definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by vanillaicepink

Didn't work for me. Been using it for months but there has been absolutely no change to the lines underneath my eyes (apart from some occasional milia which I would attribute to this). Sad & disappointing indeed. For $40+ it is an expensive eye cream, especially when it doesn't do what it says it would.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by nols

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this Trilogy Eye Contour Cream free as a gwp. Its a lovely eye cream that soothes and hydrates the eye area. Retails for 26 normally. Packed in a 20ml tube, so its hygienic and you can control the amount of product dispensed. Even though this is a nice eye cream, I wouldn't pay for it as my Rosehip Oil does just as good a job hydrating my eye area. Another consideration is that the product is to be used within 6 months of opening. After twice daily use, I had just less than half the tube left after 6 months so it was a bit of a waste IMO.

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Spring Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Seed) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Fruit) Oil, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm half way through the product and loving it. It keeps my eyes moisturising. On a tired day, my dark circles don't appear as dark as usual. In fact, my eyes look more brighter.

The texture is somewhere between lotion and cream which makes it easy to apply. I do found some eye cream is too thick and hard to spread on your skin.

Will definitely re-purchase on my next Aussie trip. It's a pity not sold in HK.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My stepmum gave me an expired tester tube of this from her health store, I used it for the first time 5 minutes ago and I walked past the mirror just then and wow, already a drastic improvement for my eyes. Impressed.
Edit: I cant get enough of this, its had a dramatic effect on my eyes in just *two weeks* (and im only 21) although I don't think it fades dark circles but does anything? Can't recommend it enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ns4487

I really love this product. It doesn't dry out on me as it does on some users, I find it is really moisturising. I am a big fan of trilogy products, they are beautful to use on your skin, and I am yet to be disappointed. The only downside is the price, although I would rather pay the $43 for this natural product, than spend it on a synthetic one.

I can't say that I have noticed any great difference in terms of undereye puffyness/dark circles/wrinkles as I am only 23 so haven't faced any real ageing dilemmas yet. But I do love how it keeps my eye area moisturised. I can't say I have used any other eye cream, so have nothing to compare it with. But I will keep using it as long as I can afford it, or find something better. After years spent using synthetic products, I'm loving natural ones...really makes me feel like I am doing something good for my skin. Will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by StephGirl96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eye cream! The packaging is good because you can sqeeze out the amount you want without getting to much and wasting it, its also more hygenic keeps my eyes very hydrated and i love how it has natural ingredients. My eyes look more birghter after using this product and fades my fine lines under my eye area

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by bergamott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I waited for a while with my review; eye creams are so difficult to find and they can take some time revealing their qualities. I do not find this to be the perfect eye cream but it is one of the better ones I've tried. It smoothes lines in a gentle way which is what I like best about it. Despite being a rather heavy cream it does not offer much moisture; I feel like even if I pile it on it won't moisturise as much as I'd like. Texture is quite thick; it's hard to spread this evenly. This also explains why the tube is bigger than most brands (20 ml compared to 15ml standard) you tend to need a lot more of this product.
I did not experience any rash, irritation or stinging, however I did notice it can cause a few teeny bumps around the udereye area, not full on milia but smaller, could be skin turnover perhaps? These go away on their own; and they do not appear to be clogged pores, nor do they cause irritation/rash.
For dark circles I don't think this is the miracle we all wish for; after using it for about 6 weeks I see slight fading; not enough to really impress me.
This cream works great with make up, it sinks in and creates a velvety smooth matte surface, this is a really nice feature.
Packaging is a tube which is fine, the screw-top is tiny though; watch out so you don't drop it in the sink; it'll disappear down the drain (design flaw for sure!).
All in all I would recommend this to others and probably buy again if I don't find anything better.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by cheekyleishii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye cream seemed fantastic at first, I used it in the morning and my fine lines seemed to disappear almost at once.
I thought great, something that actually works and doesn't sting my super-sensitive eyes...my new-found joy didn't last long.
My eyes had a horrible reaction to this, by day 3, the skin around them is red, swollen and sore.
Will be taking this back for a refund!