April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by romagrey

I am quite liking this foundation. I got it at a steal as the one I purchased has the old packaging. I am generally the biggest L'oreal foundation hater but this one is pretty good! It feels nice and light on the skin and has a really nice finish, it makes the skin look smooth and healthy. It is a good one for everyday as it is medium coverage and doesn't look or turn cakey. Also happy about the SPF20. It works really well over Benefit Porefessional Primer. If I can find a better colour match than Natural Rose for my NC20 skin I will most definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBri88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll tell you, I love the coverage of this foundation. The coverage is amazing, however, sometimes, it can look a bit cakey. The consistency of it, is a little liquidy for my preference, but it blends into the skin so nicely, I don't mind all that much. This foundation lasts a good amount of hours, but I'd say anything past about 6 hours, the foundation becomes a little patchy, even when using a setting spray. The product itself lasts a long time, I haven't had to repurchase this foundation in a while. Then again, I don't use this everyday. I switch off between the Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast and this foundation. Both foundations have a pump, which is definitely a plus for drugstore foundation. I usually use the Infallible for work days, and the Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast for days/nights where I want full coverage, long wear, and a flawless face. And last but not least, THE PRICE. The price is about $13 a bottle, and I usually find mine at Walmart. Target/drugstores do not sell this product anymore. The price is a little higher than need be, especially when you can get a better drugstore foundation at a better price. Would not recommend for oily skin.. as I feel that the consistency will make the foundation run right off your face as soon as you put it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When I was 16 (I'm nearly 21 now), this was the foundation I used. Not any other. Since then, I have tried out tons of different foundations, but never found one that was perfect. Then I remembered Infallible by L'Oreal, and how much I actually loved it, and I was like, why did I ever stop using it? So today I bought a new one and I'm so happy! This is the perfect foundation for me. It's really good at covering flaws, making my skin look perfect, smooth and radiant!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by britnitessaho

My HG foundation I wish they didn't discontinue selling this in stores like Target and Walmart where I usually bought it. I've tried many high end foundations from sephora like Urban decay, tarte, Kat von d, and I LOVE this stuff and prefer it over the expensive stuff. Stays on ALL day and blends so perfectly seamlessly into skin. Feels light but full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Megan20511

So I got this foundation on impulse in Ivory, and I quite like it :) the ONLY problem is that it's too dark for my skin tone :( the foundation goes on great, decent price, doesn't clump, but it looks a little caky. I don't think I would buy it again, because I'm on the look out for the perfect foundation, but hey this could work for you, also the pump on the bottle is a plus and it had a creamy consistency, and doesn't run anywhere. If only it was a shade lighter!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jma24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed that this foundation didn't work for me at all. I have large pores and blackheads on my nose which most foundations easily cover but for some reason this foundation just wouldn't set on my pores, it was like oil on water so it made my pores look huge and horrible. It applied very patchy and just sits on top of my skin and looked very fake and obvious plus the oil control was poor. By the end of the day I couldn't wait to wash it off, it was all blotchy and it was like it was sitting on top of the oil so it would smudge off on to my finger by just lightly touching it. I just wanted to try something new but I will never wear this again, going back to my revlon colorstay for oily skin, soooo much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by nikkixomusic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this foundation! I have spent years trying to find the perfect dewy foundation which doesn't make me look oily or like I'm wearing a mask, wasting loads of money in the process. This foundation is better than a lot of the high end foundations that I have tried, and for me matches the quality of the high end foundations I liked. I will always choose Infallible over high end purely for the price difference and its availability.

I apply this with a triangle sponge or beauty blender to achieve the best look, but a stippling or buffer brush would also work. It applies to a kinda naturally matte finish but after about an hours wear the beautiful glow shines through. This is also great for us pale girls! I constantly have to add white or throw away foundation which is too dark, too orange or too pink. L'Oreal are one of the best drugstore brands when it comes to shade ranges.

I would say it's best for dry to normal skin, but those with a small amount of oil may also like the finish. Regardless of skin type, make sure you set the foundation with a light covering of powder! And take powder out if you want certain areas of your face to have a more matte look.

I love this foundation and will continue to buy it (as long as the formula doesn't change)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC 35 and tried three different shades before finding mine, Natural Beige. When you apply more, it looks like you're wearing a dry mask. However, it lasts fairly well. If you apply less, it looks quite nice and natural. But it lasts an hour or two. If you are going out for a couple of hours and want to look natural, this will do it. I was looking for a long wearing, 9-6 foundation.. This was not it. Needless to say, it went back.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by SkylaRayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was surprised by this foundation. It is lovely, a much better version of Revlon Colorstay! which sadly goes on like a mask and is very drying for my skin. This foundation does not look like a mask and smooths my skin out, helping to disguise pores and any bumps and lines. I love it and will continue to buy. It also has not broken me out and strangely has helped my skin heal and look better than it has in a long time with and without makeup. Also great for us ghostly pale girls as it isn't orangey and comes in very pale shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by kits4cat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become the go-to foundation for me. I have really severe melasma, so I always use full coverage foundation. I have tried EVERY foundation on the market in the US and for the past year, always seem to reach for this one. I like the coverage, and the finish is slightly dewy. I find this works best with my fingers, instead of a brush. I get lots of compliments on my skin looking fresh, which is funny to me, because I always have SO much makeup on. Aother plus is that is lasts ALL day. Until I find something better, I will continue to repurchase this.