April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Birch Cellulite Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by renatev

It does not remove cellulites of course (as most of these products), but it gives a good glow to your skin after massaging it, and any product would probably do the same as long as you rub it in like with this. The scent is not very good, as it smells a lot like fish oil with citrus. The bottle is very unpractical as the oil keeps running down and can get quite messy.

But; it does give a good moisture to your skin and i feel that my skin looks more vibrant and glowing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by moomooknickers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does nothing for cellulite. Smells like CK1 and application is messy as you need to pour the oil into your hand to apply- glass bottle slips. I have brought this twice to make sure it doesn't work. Great as a natural oil moisturizer, though- but not for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish I could give this a minus, that's how much I dislike it!
I bought it based on the high score it has on here. I should have really read the reviews, not just the score; had I read them, I would have seen that the vast majority of reviewers who gave this product high marks also noted that it does close to nothing for cellulite! Yes, it makes skin softer and moisturized, but that's not the selling point of this product!!!
I'm looking for anti-cellulite products, which this product claims to be, but obviously fails to live up to its main claim. Had I wanted just a moisturizer, I would have looked for a moisturizer!

Having said that, I didn't feel it did much even as a moisturizer. It took forever to sink in, I don't particularly like the scent, and the glass bottle is not a joy to hold with a hand full of oil.
Of course my cellulite looked the same by the time I finished the bottle. The price however was high enough to make one expect a product that actually worked.

Would I buy again? Hahahaa!!!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

though this did not do much for my stretch marks (i lost 50 lbs total), i did notice it got rid of my stubborn keratosis pilaris on my upper arms! i've used numerous scrubs and products and this is the only product that took care of them. And it smells divine to boot (unlike, amlactin)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Fifaki

If any skin product is going to help with cellulite ( and this is a big if ), this can be it. Maybe the fact that you need to massage it, makes all the difference. It does leave the skin smooth and supple though, and I think that after a while, this makes the skin appear more even and less bumpy. I also like ge idea of using a natural product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by pumaka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic product.

I thought that most of the benefit would come from massaging, but having recently compared it to a Decleor body oil, I've changed my mind (that one was about 6 times more expensive and smelled like skunk on my skin). The product matters as well and this one delivers great results. Quickly improves skin tone. And yes, the smell is quite pleasant, doesn't get old.

As for the packaging, I'm re-using the Decleor bottle :) Their pump is nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

When I bought this, SO said that I didn't have any cellulite. (i don't have a lot, but it seemed to multiply) After using it a couple of weeks he cheerfully remarked that it worked really well!
Don't know if I see a difference, but it moisturises very well, smells good, and if others think it looks better, I won't complain.
Like that it has few and good ingredients, comes in a glass bottle.
I will rebuy and have rebought this several times.
Only negative could be that I get oil on my towels, but that isn't really a problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by underether

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall I'm pretty impressed with this product. It's not a miracle worker, but I wasn't expecting it to be. I have some cellulite though I am not overweight and work out regularly. I was searching for a product that might help, but I prefer natural and organic, so i was excited to find this. I've been using it for about a month and I do see improvement. Also my skin has become really soft and smooth. I did use the bottle up quickly as I was using it twice as a day as it recommends. I would repurchase, but might use more sparingly to make it last longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love it for the scent alone, that is so very fresh, citrus and herbal like. Excellent moisturiser/nourisher for the skin, it does NOTHING for stubborn cellulite. Birch should be a draining/depurating extract, but trust me, for those effecta you must take it as a supplement (drops, tablets, herbal tea you name it), not in a oil that is applied topically... the real birch in it is so very little!
But I love the birch oil anyway, for its nourishing and smoothing effects on skin. And it's all natural!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

I've been using a sample of this for the last week on my thighs, where I have mild cellulite.

I haven't really noticed a major difference, but I do love the smell of the oil (aptly described by a previous reviewer as a woody citrus) and how easily is absorbs into the skin. Gives you a moisturized feeling without the greasiness associated with oil-based products.

This product has the high quality of formulation that I've come to expect from Weleda, but I find in this case it doesn't do much for the condition that it's advertised for.