September 2, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - pink beige lipgloss

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to use over other lipsticks, and I didn't realize I already had this color. It's called Buff. Pink Beige and Buff look exactly the same on the lips. If you already own Buff, then there's no need to purchase Pink Beige. I wish I would've swatched these side by side at the BB counter, but I didn't think they would be similar. Disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was hoping this gloss would impart a 1960s beigey pink mouth. Instead, it appeared as a warm nude..too warm. I wanted a cooler pink nude effect. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Beckylapo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

It is a very pretty, neutral color. Would suit everyone. 2 things I don't like about are that the brush is kind of wonky, and that it's VERY sticky. But I still use it because it looks good. I don't think I would re-buy though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by trxster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lipglosses to me never did stay on the lips for long and reapplying every hour was a norm until i used this. The pink beige gloss gave a pinkish nude look and it lasted really really long even after food. Looks great with almost every look i go for..Also, this has a great taste, something i really look for when i look for gloss/lipstick..

i really really love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Cayleyt

very nice lipgloss! extrememly long-lasting compared to alot of other lipglosses i've tried. goes on smooth and not very sticky, the only thing i don't like is the price. if you can get during a sale i would definately do so!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

A very flattering shade - pigmented and glossy. It's the right combination of pink with beige so it gives a bit of warmness and rosiness. Would buy again and again. Too bad the price is a bit high for the small little tube. A winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bittersweetjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've tried just about every lip gloss out there, but I always come back to Bobbi Brown's, especially in Pink Beige. I love everything about her glosses: the thick texture (sticky, yes, but also really long-lasting), the subtle vanilla scent, and most importantly, her understanding of colors that flatter every skin tone. Pink Beige is pretty close to my natural lip color, but a tad more beige. It's perfect for that sexy nude lip look (a la Brigitte Bardot), and thankfully it doesn't make me look washed out or sickly like some nude glosses can. I don't even mind the brush applicator that everyone seems to hate :) I find that if you apply it gently, without pressing too hard, the brush keeps its shape.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 3:05:00 AM More reviews by semarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great tawny pink shade! I love bb glosses-just wish they were bigger! I go through these glosses quick! Pink beige is a shade i use when I want a more colorful shade-i normally wear sandy beige/champagne shades to tone down my lips. This color brightens up my face without being obvious! Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is pretty much right on the mark-a beige with some pink in it. I am sure it would look great with smokey eyes, etc. MIGHT repurchase but i just hate the small tube and terrible brush...does not beat my Chanel lipgloss at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by honeyclover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the most beautiful lipglosses I've ever had. It really goes with almost anything, since it's subtle enough for a smoky eye, yet it has a hint of pink and a hint of beige to it..it's really a great mix in between. I can wear this with anything, and it's a really great standby.
I don't like the tiny size, and wish it were bigger for the price, but the shade is just so wonderful, I can't help but love it.
It's a nude pinkish beige with some shine and no shimmer, which is also a reason it's so versatile!