November 24, 2014 | 1905 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Mary Kay - Eyelash Curler

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

This is like an average eye lash curler and maybe it was just mine by mine was crooked because it did not curl properly! My curler was poorly made but it was GWP so I'm not complaining, however if I had to pay for this I would not purchase it. I have given mine away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:36:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

These are great curlers. They never crimp up on me. I'll never try another until I need a new one, because they don't sell them by themselves. They are gwp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this review is for the metal eyelash curler. i just received this in a swap, and i am majorly impressed! it does just what an eyelash curler should do- gives your lashes great, precise, stand up curl. it doesn't pinch and doesn't seem to leave out the lashes on my outer lid (a big pet peeve of mine!) so i don't have to reposition it and do multiple curl sessions. lately i had been seriously thinking about chucking my old Maybelline e/l curler and investing in a Shu, but since buying the NYC one and this one, i see that's so unnecessary. would def repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2007 7:12:00 PM More reviews by beautyxisxpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother got this curler for free with one of her Mary Kay orders, I think. It's pink, white and pastel green plastic with silicone pads. My mom doesn't wear any makeup, so it just sat unused in her drawer. A couple of months ago I stole it and tried it myself.

The only other curler I've owned was a pink sparkly plastic one from NYC, and I don't remember it being much good. This one on the other hand gives a nice curl to my lashes, and when I apply mascara after I've used it, I notice a big difference than if I hadn't used a curler.

My only issue with it is sometimes I'll catch my lower lashes in it by accident and it pulls on them and it hurts. But that's probably just because I lack skill. Haha. I like it enough that I use it about 95% of the time. If I'm in a huge rush, I'll skip it. But I really like the extra oomph it gives to my lashes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 7:49:00 PM More reviews by beckie511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After I started to realize what a difference using an eyelash curler on lashes before applying mascara could make, I decided to go out and buy a curler! I picked up the Revlon gold curler to begin with, because I thought it would be the best option since it seemed to be the most expensive at CVS. This was before I was aware of Makeup Alley though..or else I would have never bothered! I noticed it pinched my eyeballs and the curl wasn't that great...Being unhappy, I decided to try my roomate's Mary Kay pink handled eyelash curler one day because she always has great lashes (even though i know she doesn't invest much in mascara) and wow!
I just used it today with some CoverGirl Fantastic Lash, and it has held my lashes beautifully! They are still in a perfect curled shape, that my Revlon curler never gave me. I wish they sold this in stores, I would definetely run out and buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2005 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lejaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I also love this curler. Doesn't pinch my skin or "crease" my lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2005 8:48:00 AM More reviews by pinup_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved this eyelash curler as a gift. It is pink and white plastic with rubberized edges and a simple spring system for curling.
I notice a big difference in the look of my eyelashes after I use this. With other metal curlers I have tried in the past, I pinched my eyelids. The Mary Kay curler is almost foolproof, which is good for uncoordinated folks like myself.