December 21, 2014 | 1835 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every night. I rub it in completely and then fall asleep. The price is fantastic. You get a huge jar for 8.00. This makes my skin feel super soft. Not oily. I rub this all over my eye lids and lips. It really helps with dry skin. The smell is the only thing that I don't like

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this cream ever since I was born. My family has used it for years so naturally I used this through my years until now. Don't get me wrong, I love how it makes my skin look and feel soft without clogging my pores but I want to try other products out there such as Sukin and Natural Instinct which both have very natural moisturizers that have no mineral oil or propylene glycol. It's been months since I haven't used the product but i've recently found good use of my left out nivea cold cream as a make up remover pre-cleanse. It works amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG of HGs for me. Always by my side. I use only the German version.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by TeamKaren77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother has sworn by this for as long as I can remember. I don't think you can expect much better from a drugstore product at this price point.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by kalvanno

Oh what an excellent cream..., i have extremely dry skin from head to toe&i put this cream on my feet&hands every night before& its excellent facial night cream also. i will always buy this cream.&just remember you dont need all that expensive creams&lotions from macys, j.c.penneys etc.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Susiedbc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I got a small tin of this for hand moisturizer for a trip. I have to say, I don't love the smell, and it takes a while to absorb into hands, but I found a new use for it that I love! I normally oils cleanse with coconut or almond oil at home, followed by wash with Cerave foaming cleanser. I didn't t want to bring messy oil in my luggage, so I bought Neutrogena makeup wipes instead. Well, the wipes didn't do a great job removing makeup, and they irritated my skin, too! Based on another MUA review, I decided to try using the Nivea as an oil cleanser. WOW! I rubbed it in all over my face and eyes, and then wiped it off with a damp washcloth (like I do with oil cleanse). It got everything off and I didn't feel the need to do a second wash with Cerave. My skin felt a lot softer afterwards than it does after my usual oil cleanse. I guess the main ingredient is mineral oil, and apparently my skin loves it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by MaraG1234

I purchased this product to use as an eye cream. I also suffer from cystic acne around that time of the month... It sucks! I usually have one or 2 huge under the skin pimples pop up on my chin during a breakout. I am also a bad popper/picker... Which I know I shouldn't do! Well last breakdown I squeezed and picked one pimple until it was pretty much just an open sore on my face (gross! I know - sorry!!). At this time all the icky zit stuff was gone, but I had an open sore on my chin. I went to bed after this and in the morning I woke up and it had scabbed over and my chin was dry and yucky. Good luck covering that with make-up! I tried to cover it, but my chin looked like one big powdery flakey mess! Well I was so upset about how my face looked that I rooted around my bathroom cupboard to find things that I though might help - I found Nivea (and Ponds Cold Cream as well, but that's a different review!). After using the Ponds as an overnight mask to sooth my chin and the scab (BTW Ponds helped my chin turn from dry as the dessert with the huge Grand Canyon of a picked pimple in the middle to smooth and barely red with the picked pimple scab feeling soothed and way less inflamed). In the morning my chin looked so much better, but I still needed a bit of help on the scab under my cover-up... So I slicked some Nivea creme on my chin and patted a little extra of it into the scab to make it softer. After this I was able to apply my make-up and you could barely see the terribleness that lurked under my cover-up! I was so happy! If I ever have this problem again I will be reaching for Nivea (and Ponds Cold Cream!) in a heart-beat!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by khimmiranda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this for my face every night and serves as a great eye cream as well! Moisturizes my face, doesn't break me out and keeps my face looking young. I recommend using it only at night tho, coz it has rich texture and feels heavy on the face. I have several tins, for several body parts! Lol! Overall, I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah good old grandma smelling good to put everywhere on your body cream.
I have been using this cream for years, since I've been quite young.
I am never without it and I have different pots sizes. I have the smallest pot in my purse in case I need to put it on my lips or on any part of my skin that is dry. The only downside if you put it on the lips or face is that it looks White, is very oily and gives me pimples if I put it on my T-zone, eventhough sometimes in the winter or if my skin is very dry , I must use it.
I have another pot for travelling.
And the biggest pot at home, to use in the winter , on my whole body.
In teh winter my hands get very dry and bleedy so I massage it very well on my hands and by morning, my hands look much better eventhough during day it gets back again as the skin on my hands is very sensitive.

For the ladies that can apply this cream on their whole face without any issues- this makes a great hydrating face mask! Just apply it on your face, let it sit for 15mins and then remove with paper napkin or cotton pad or cotton pad moistened with warm water. Your skin will look great, especially around the eyes and lips!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

This is super cheap and the 200ml tub I have bought will last a long time for what I use it for - feet and elbows. Too thick for face and limbs. I am a recent convert to the sister product, Nivea Soft, which I have recently started using on face and body. And as I am thrilled with the results I decided to buy the original for the dryer bits of me! This is always on offer. I am on an economy drive and have ditched loads of expensive products which were not doing anything for me other than depleting my purse, so I happy that I have gone back to old school products that have stood the test of time.