October 25, 2014 | 1739 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay 12-Hour Eyeshadow quad " Sterling Rose "

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product its small i love the colors but i dont like the packaging that much beacuse it looks unstabe and but the thing about the packaing is that it comes with instructions on how to apply the eyeshadow .a liitle is alot it very pigmented and easy to use

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Twizzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are by far my fave shadows--don't crease, great pigments, great application with or without a primer--the value is awesome (mostly get them at drugstores with buy one/get one half-off), and I have these in tons of colors--the sterling rose is one of my basics and the basic nudes, too--no fallout--they are better than the MAC ones that I so love.....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by peekaboa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

i think this is a wear for everyday working look. it is non shimmery and satin like, which is very subtle as the pink (2nd bar) doesn't show up at all. But blending it with first (beige light brown) and third light grey bar the results look pretty. I tried with ELF primer and wore exactly 12 hours today. yes only the third bar stays for 12 hours. Other colours disappeared to nowhere. thus it is a safe bet for work cos it does stay though not perfectly. not gonna purchase it again as i prefer somthing more pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by beingfollowed

Yes the colours are lovely but they are not very pigmented. The formulation is just okay but can be a bit chalky. No problems with fallout.

Only the bluish colour actually lasts all day (I've had it on since 8am this morning and it's the only colour still remaining at 11pm). The pink champagne colour is nice but doesn't show up very well and disappears very quickly. The beige colour lasts a little bit longer. Both look quite shimmery in the pan but not as much on my eyelid. I use the charcoaly-black with a flat brush along the lash line and that lasts about 5 hours.

Don't know if I'd buy it again. Not all the colours live up to the 12 hours claim.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdgewood

I have used this product since high school. The colors are fantastic. All of their palettes are gorgeous and the colors blend very well together. It is small, compact and easy to apply. However, I do not think that it holds up to its 12 hour promise. I have had to reapply my shadow once throughout the day sometimes (all depends if I am using a primer or not. I wear e.l.f. eye shadow primer). If wearing with primer, it will stay all day and I won't have to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by lancherie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeshadow quad! I got it as a gift and I totally love it. The colours are so beautiful, I love the colour combination, very elegant and classy. The darkest colour is more of a charcoal dark grey than a true black, it's very nice. All the colours are quite pigmented and go together extremely nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by deehippolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product isnt highly pigmented and can be a bit chalky if not applied right. Its easy to apply and the combination they give in the pan makes it a no brainer even for smokey eyes! Good buy but it lasts so long i wont have to repurchacse for a while. A bit pricey for a drugstore brand

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by nsprdmua

I really dont see why this product doesn't have better reviews. I have literally used this for months now and have NEVER ONCE had to use my UDPP or any primer for that matter INCLUDING concealer. With the oiliest lids ever, it still stuck on better than any MAC (which you always need a primer for by the way), Sephora or High end product out there. The colors are so pretty and long lasting I was super impressed. I think this is a great by and people should really give this a shot.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by elladcookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after reading so many good reviews about it but I wish I didn't get carried away lol. The colors are not highly pigmented which means you really need a good eyeshadow primer. Believe it or not the $1 eyeshadows from E.L.F. are more pigmented in my opinion. The product claims that it will stay put for 12 hours without creasing or smudging. ehhh I don't know about that! I wore mine with cream eyeshadow as a base and I noticed some creasing after about 5 hours. I don't know which one is the culprit. I didn't like the texture either, I think it was a bit chalky. Expect some fall offs when you apply the e/s. I will still use the quad but I definitely won't be repurchasing. There are so many better drugstore eyeshadows out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Tgh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this! I use dark grey color as eyebrow powder and works great and last long. Mainly I use as this purpose. For Other colors, I use them as highlighter and reg. eyeshadow.