December 21, 2014 | 1879 users online

Primer/ Corrector - DERMAdoctor - Eye Spy [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2007 9:18:00 AM More reviews by rainsim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ridiculous product!! Maybe I used it wrong or something, but have no idea what it does. Looks and feel a bit like spackle, and a very yellow jaundice-like spackle. Doesn't even blend into the skin, unless you want to rub it in - and I'm not very partial to rubbing my delicate under-eye area. Off to the bin!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by DawnMarie02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It looks like I'm in the minority b/c I love this product. I received it as a sample and it covered the darkness under my eyes better than any product (no white circles!!) and majorly reduced puffiness. It looks very natural .. I looked well-rested rather than someone with makeup under my eyes. Only negative is the price, it's much too expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like Dermadoctor's wrinkle revenge line, but this one had to go back. Didn't work at all for me - creased and dried up like crazy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by melindamelinda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow now i really feel like a rebel. or is it an outcast? or a visionary? i've only just started using this, so can't speak to the longterm effects as an eye cream, but in the morning it sure goes on gently and smoothly and really gives my concealer a boost. i let it sit for a few moments before blending, and so far it works very well for me as a step-saving eye cream, shadow primer, and helpful layer in the concealing process. i still use a concealer on top of it, but as i'm not very skilled or patient, i use a fairly lightweight concealer and this really makes for a nice light layers effect in concealing the darkness.it is quite yellow but it doesn't blend in that way at all on me - plus i do put other things over it. i dont have a brush though with mine -am i supposed to or has packaging change? i dunno.UPDATE - ok i'm just enamored with this product. i use it like a primer all around the eye and am thrilled with the coverage and evening it provides.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by DreeM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

EEEEK, this is horrible! Doesn't suit my coloring at all, and doesn't blend well. I'm terribly disapointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by daisybuchanan

What an awful product!! I use bodyguard and love it, so I decided to branch out and try out some other products in the line. It's hard to get the right amount out, does not match my skin at all (fair asian skin), and dries in blotches. Worst of all, it is not waterproof at all and I noticed that after putting in some eye drops, it started running all down my face. Horrible!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2005 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jenimmacto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very disappointed in this product . . . i have very delicate pale freckled skin and thus dark undereye circles, and this did nothing for me. Too much product comes out of the applicator, and the product is really difficult to blend; when finally blended, it doesn't cover my circles at all. I must admit, I've never left it on long enough to see if any of the ingredients that are supposed to treat the undereye are any good, because the concealment was so bad. back to benefit boi-ing in lite for me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by vanbergc

Aaack...I love our DERMAdoctor, but this product needs to be reformulated. I won't even use it, and I'll use up about anything. Bright yellow color is subtle after it's patted around the eye, but at that point it doesn't do much for dark circles, puffiness, or anything else. It's recommended to apply this twice, but it still doesn't do it. The thing I find most frustrating, is that the brush applies the concealer much too heavily(and yes, it MAY be user error, but this happens time-and-again), and then my big finger cannot get it where it needs to be in the area where my dark circles are next to my nose. Just not worth the hassle to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2005 12:25:00 PM More reviews by fancyface

Bad product- the equivalent of yellow paint. Dry, chalky. Doesn't blend and doesn't cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2005 5:14:00 PM More reviews by isit5yet2

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got this product and love it! It really helps to cover the circles. The brush thing isn't great but like most concealers I just pat it around to even it out. Not too concerned about the price.... since I'm using it as a eye cream too.