Dove Essential nutrients protective tinted moisturizer SPF15

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/9/2014 7:05:00 AM

I really like this product. Previously, I was using garnier bb cream, but I read an interview with Lara Bingle and she claims to use this on a daily basis, so I had to try it. it has some replaced garnier. I love using this when I don't feel like putting in the effort of doing a full face of foundation. I have dry skin and this is very hydrating. it is very glowy, those with oily skin may find it too much. I have two negatives about this though; the colour range is limited only to two, one is too dark, the other is too light. mixing the two gives me the right colour. the second point is the smell. OMG! such a draw back. it's like baby powder and grandmas perfume. and unfortunately the smell lingers all day for me. love that this has spf and I find it photographs beautifully. love the natural look of this :)

on 2/24/2012 9:23:00 PM

Sticky, made my face red and oily. The hunt continues!

on 2/23/2012 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've tried applying this moisturiser with my fingers, foundation brush and sponge, and each time it just ends up looking terrible.
The main issue is how oily and greasy it makes my face look - literally like I forgot to wash my face after oil cleansing lol. It's not even dewy it's just plain oily.
The colour is my other issue - the lightest shade (beige) is too dark for my skin.
I guess the one good thing about it is that it has an SPF, but I'm sure there are other much better tinted moisturisers out there. I won't be using it again, never mind purchasing it again.

on 12/31/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this TM. I have been using it for about 2 years ever since i was like 12-13 and it is still amazing! Light to medium coverage is great for everyday wear and I do, I wear it everyday with a bit of Max Factor Panstick as a concealer, a bit of CoverGirl Loose Powder and a bit of bronzer and I'm done. Perfect glowing healthy skin. Makes a great base and is just all around the best product. I love that it has SPF so I know I am protected. Will Buy This Forever! MY HG!

on 10/1/2011 9:24:00 PM

I initially purchased this tinted moisturiser to take away on holiday as I wasn't keen on wearing a foundation while travelling. This has now become part of my daily routine and I've shelved my lancome foundation for now. Gorgeous sheer finish, looks glowy and fresh and does not breakout my sensitive skin! This is great for a corporate environment where you don't want to look too 'made up'. The only downfall is the limited colour choice, but as others have mentioned, the 2 shades can be mixed to create the desired shade. Love, and will definitely repurchase.

on 9/15/2011 1:03:00 AM

Love the concept of an SPF tinted moisturiser but I dislike this product.

There are only two shades to choose from and even though it is light and sheer, the colour is still visible. This wouldn't be a problem of course if the colour matched my skin tone.

With only two shades, the product is very limited. Tinted moisturisers should be treated like foundation with a good selection of colours. Unfortunately, this product does not offer this.

on 8/23/2011 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

PROS
SPF 15 protection
applies well without streaking
shade "beige" is fine for my NC20 skin (a smidge dark maybe)
good tube packaging with secure cap

CONS
smells funky
makes me greasy in my t-zone after a couple of hours :(

I thought I'd try this economical tinted moisturizer from Dove but it just doesn't work for my skin type. I won't be repurchasing.

on 8/12/2011 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product has great coverage and it has SPF 15, but I don't like the smell of it at all. Some people can stand it but I can't. The other bad thing about this product is, it isn't oil free, so not all people can use it. I will not be repurchasing this again.

on 5/28/2011 5:48:00 AM

I have used this product for the past couple of years. I'm not really into heavy foundation or moisturizers so I mix it up with a bit of water and it blends in beautifully. Haven't had a problem with the colours, always used the Beige. Its a makeup staple for me.

on 3/18/2011 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful product. The best tinted moisturiser. It is perfect for school girls who arnt allowed to wear makeup to school, and its also perfect for anyone who doesnt like to wear heavy makeup but still want coverage!. Gives a lovely healthy look. and you can apply 2 layers for more coverage and still looks good. I find it works as a great primer underneath foundation aswell!. This is a must buy for everyone!