Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Price: $

Price: $

Apple Cider Vinegar

on 7/2/2015 10:34:00 PM

I have thick, virgin, thirsty tight curls and using this as a hair rinse is the best. I use it at the end of my shower on shampooed and conditioned hair or sometimes just conditioned hair. I use about 1 cup vinegar to 3 cups cold water, the colder the better. And I dump it all over my hair and then towel dry and let my hair air dry as normal. My curls are left soft, shiny and defined :)

on 6/29/2015 8:43:00 PM

I am not certain if I am writing this review in the right place, but the results were so wonderful I had to leave a comment.
Product: dollar general white vinegar

I have colored my hair a darker reddish brown since last August. I intend to switch to different color, do I have not colored my hair in about 3 months. My hair looked horrible- faded and drab. I knew I had lots of product build up, so on a impulsive whim I jump into the shower with the JUG of white vinegar from my laundry room. I was in no mood to mess with measuring or mixing with water.
I just dumped the jug over my head! Then I worked it threw the ends. I repeated about 3 times, then I shampooed 2X, and finished with a large handful of Dove conditioner
My hair was AmAZINg!!! Styled so easily. And the shine was insane! Truly amazing!
I will try to do this every 3 months...

on 6/28/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This review is just for ACV in general (how different can the different brands really be?) used as a toner with distilled water. Long story short, I LOVE it. I was breaking out for about a month, due to the biotin vitamins I was taking and the change in the weather. I'm not used to acne at all, and researched tons of ways to get rid of it, and it seemed like ACV was a common household item used for DIY acne cures. I figured I had nothing to lose, forgot the exact recipe, and used straight ACV on my face, twice. My eyes watered and it burned, but it worked like a charm. Cleared up my existing acne within a day including pimples i'd been trying for weeks to get rid of. I then Reread the recipe and made a little jar of half distilled water and half AVC (1/2 cup of each) and use it every night. It's my favorite toner ever. Yes, it smells horrible, but it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. Something about the vinegar regulates the pH balance of your skin. My acne is now 100% gone within two weeks of using this regularly, and my skin is softer, and the texture and color has really evened out.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

smells weird but works well when mix with the aztec clay mask.

on 6/13/2015 11:05:00 PM

I used to not be able to stand the taste of this but still wanted to find a way to drink it along with the health benefits.. then i found a great recipe on a forum that i want to share with everyone because i've found it so easy to drink now !

You will need:
A big glass of water
1 - 2 lids apple cider vinegar
A few pinches of cinnamon to taste
Sweetener (optional)

Blend for 5 seconds.. And there you go ! Makes it much easier to consume and I find I feel great after drinking. On weekends i drink multiple glasses and on week days i just drink it morning and night. HIGHLY reccomend!!!!!

This is great to drink a little of every day to keep your body's PH in check. I have heard of people using it in their hair but be careful not to do it all of the time or it could damage your hair.

on 5/19/2015 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So many uses for this. I use it in baths, as cleaners for around my condo, as a hair rinse, for at home spa nights I put this in masks (my favorite is mixing it with Aztec healing clay), and I even take 2 tbsp of this daily with 16 Oz of water! Really helped in clearing my cystic acne :) you just can't go wrong with ACV!

on 5/12/2015 11:34:00 AM

It is a good multi-purpose product.You can use it as a cleaner,Toner (watered down),hair rinse and more. 10/10

on 5/9/2015 10:57:00 AM

I have a so-so opinion about this. I don't bother diluting it, so yeah it burns and causes some temporary redness. But that fades in about an hour or so, and I don't break out or get a rash or anything. I feel like it's probably helping somehow, but it mostly seems like this product is neutral; it doesn't help nor hinder.
If I used it consistently I'd probably see some decent results. I don't knock this stuff by any means, but it hasn't really wowed me, either.

on 4/27/2015 7:00:00 AM

This is one of those amazing, perpetually-underrated multi-purpose products every home should have.
I've taken it internally with water, I've used it as a final rinse to get rid of shampoo/product buildup and even used it to clean my mirrors (it cuts through the dirt and grime easily)!
I haven't tried it on my face yet, will do once I get a new bottle. :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials