October 20, 2014 | 892 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass in Luminary

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

I love this lipgloss! The colour is so versatile, its a sheer ballet slipper pink with a light touch of shimmer. I love to apply this on top of a nude lipstick to give it a glossy finish. Beautiful colour, the texture is a bit sticky but it doesn't really bother me. The smell is discreet; the classic MAC lipgloss smell, warm vanilla. Love it, would definitely re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Kkate142

I really like this ballet slipper colored pink gloss.It is not overpowering but perfect.I like to put it over my NIcki Minaj viva glam lipstick, because it sheers it out and makes it look, well, Luminary.I would reccommend this and for the product size and how it applies it is worth the 15 dollar price tag. I also like it because it is not sticky but will stay on your lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Adorable light pink gloss with shimmer! Not frosty or gritty, and it's sheer. Lately I have been on a pink MAC lipgloss kick and this one doesn't disappoint at all. I love it with my NW30 skin tone and it looks appropriate at any time. The one thing I don't like is the brush applicator, it seems more difficult to get an even swipe. But it's gloss so it doesn't have to be perfect. Not as sticky as other glosses but still a bit tacky - however I definitely don't mind. I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

a shimmery pastel pink with gold pearl, great to pair with nude lipsticks or dark lipsticks. i think that lustreglasses has their own scents depending what color you choose, of course i think that they have their vanilla scent but with something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by chrisssay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC's lustreglasses compared to their standard lipglass formula. I find them to be less sticky and I also much prefer the brush wand to the doe foot applicator. As with most lipglosses, I find myself having to reapply after an hour or two.

As for luminary, it's a great everyday sheer light pink gloss with fine silver microglitter. The glitter/shimmer effect is quite minimal on my medium pigmented lips especially as it is quite sheer which is why I docked it one lippie. However, it looks great over pink lipstick as it adds such a nice hint of shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I think my HG gloss, Creamsheen in Fashion Scoop will be discontinued.. so.. I saved it for more special days, and looked for something non-sticky/goopy to replace it for daily wear. :) First off, I like how the lustreglass glosses don't leave that yucky white film on the lips after an hour or so. The lipglass formula does, and unfortunately, I stopped using the beautiful Florabundance because of that reason! Luminary is an almost dirty/neutral/nude pink (sheer), with soft shimmer. I have pigmented lips, so when I wear it on its own, it really doesn't soften my color or do anything exciting.. but it looks fabulous on lipstick.. to give a pretty, creamy sheen. I wear it over my HG lipstick, Hue. Perfect match! I love the brush applicator (clear, plastic bristles) over the doe foot applicator because it feels, well, less... gooey! :-b And it allow for a better control so you don't overapply or cake the gloss on top of remnants of the last application. The scent is trademark MAC.. vanilla. Yummy. I recommend this if you're looking for something a little more special than a clear gloss, but not too pigmented that it wouldn't be versatile. I love the packaging of MAC glosses.. they're small and perfect to fit in even a tiny wrislet without taking up much space for other necessities. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by moshi24

Great product! I wear this shade everyday when I go out. If you are looking for a nude lipcolor then give this a try. I have pinkish-red lips and this lip gloss color makes my lips "softer" looking. Great for everyday =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gloss is a very shimmery pink color. I wear this both on top of a lipstick and on my bare lips. The only negative about this product is the applicator. It is a brush instead of a doe foot applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this lipgloss over basically any neutral lipstick and gives a wonderful nude look...a must if you like nude lips its great.

Plus the brush applicator is sooo much better than the doe-foot.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by BossWoman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not worth the money for a almost clear lipgloss.