December 22, 2014 | 1447 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by avenged1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

For me this looks like a coral nude next to my pale skin and when used with subculture liner. On its own is a vibrant coral with a slight pink to it but not as extreme as viva glam nicki. I wear this everyday or use it with a little flamingo lipstick in the centre of my lips and florabundance liner on top of that, harmony blush and a dark brown smokey eye for a nighttime look. Or I use subculture and mix with a little please me lipstick to make it last longer and to make it more subdued. I will repurchase as it is a different take on the nude lip look or brightens up boring everyday make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jessdelacruz

This is one of mt favorite mac lipstick. My go to lipstick especially for a simple day time look. Barbie pinkish kind of lipstick tgat has blue undertone on it and suit most skintones. I get a lot of compliments everytime i wear this. And it glides very smoothly even without applying lip balm underneath. Will definitely repurchase this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Chatterbox is a light pink that leans slightly blue on me. A little Barbie-esque but still pretty. I think it looks chic when I pair this lipstick with plain coral or navy blouses. What a fun colour for spring (and summer)!

However, I do have a problem with MAC lipsticks - they tend to really dry out my lips and make them peel (such as the cremesheens). With amplified crème lipsticks, I do not experience peeling but my lips still feel dry. What a shame, because I really enjoy the pigmentation of the lipstick and the colour is great. I still wear Chatterbox, but not before applying lip balm then blotting some of it off, because a layer of lip balm underneath does interfere with the longevity (2-3 hours) of this lipstick. This lipstick does stain my lips a little and I do not mind that.

SGD$29 in Singapore.

I like this but do not love it as much as my Revlon Lip Butters. A good buy if you are willing to spend more on a lip product and want great pigmentation. Even better if you have cool or neutral undertones in your skin because Chatterbox looks slightly garish on yellowish or olive-y skin tones. Do try it in store, walk around for a bit and see how it looks on you before investing in this lipstick,

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

Chatterbox is a really pretty, almost coral, pink color with a nice creamy texture and matte finish. It's a true cold-toned pink, does not make my teeth look yellow and as a bonus it really bring out the green in my eyes. And it goes with any eye look I wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives such a nice pop of color but less outstading than girl about town. Loves it with clear lipglass on top. I am reaching for it intensly since the beginning of summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I bought this last week its ok I have wet n wild pinkerbell which reminds me of this but better I will use my tube but wouldn't buy this again its a coral pink and I don't like coral but this is why I should try lipsticks on instead of swatching my hand and impulse buying in which im famous for at MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful gorgeous color wow just wow!!! I can't get over how much this lipstick suits me it really brightens my whole face its such a pretty medium toned pink/red/coral shade on me my skin is nc15 for reference and I have white blonde hair I always use a lip balm prior to applying this being an amplified creme can get rather drying other then that its awesome so happy I got this one I'm in love!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by hishoney

This is a bright girly pink! Verging on neon on me. :/ I have a love-hate relationship with this lipstick. It clashes with my skin sometimes, sometimes it looks amazing. I can't figure out why. Can someone help me out? And I love that it's creamy, because it doesn't dry out my lips --- but it's TOO creamy that it slides around, making uneven patches. I have to let it dry for a few minutes and swipe it with my fingers to make it even, and be careful not to purse my lips together or it will make a mess again.. But thank God it stays for a long time. At least I have something to love about this particular lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by calificus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase and have worn it every day since buying it. I really love the colour, it's a bright, girly pink (not neon at all) with a matte finish. The texture is creamy when applied and doesn't ever feel sticky or like it's going to smudge easily. In fact, both times I've worn it, it has lasted very well (even after eating!) so I'll probably wear it during the day at work. I don't feel the need to use a lipliner with it either as it looks really nice on it's own. I like how the scent is kept very minimal, as I'm not a huge fan of overly scented lipsticks - you just get a tiny hint of vanilla when you first apply it. Although they cost little bit more than I would normally spend, I will definitely be repurchasing this along with other colours in the range as the quality is so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Lovely pink colour, creamy texture and looks great. Just wish it would stay put for longer!