Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

I love this product! It really conditions your hair. I have no qualms about this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Woah!! I've always used higher end hair masks because that's where I thought I'd see better results. I recently picked this up and fell in love! This makes my hair just as soft, if not softer than any other professional hair mask/treatment I've ever used. You can't beat the price of this product, it smells great and the packaging is so convenient. I will definitely be purchasing many more of these in the future! If you are looking for a great mask that will make your hair not only look but feel 10x healthier this is where you should invest your money!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOOOVE this stuff, that's it... No, really, I love this. I think that this is the best moisturizing treatment I've tried so far. I have very fine, curly hair (for reference, pics on my profile) and I think that this product does wonders. It leaves my hair feeling silky soft, the scent is very pleasing, I think (but you know, that's all a matter of preferences), and this doesn't weight my hair down at all. I must say that I haven't tried anything that compares or comes close to this. And I must also add that I'm not one to buy high end hair products, so, taking that into consideration, this is the best thing I've found. The packaging is very convenient (the bottle has an opening at the bottom, and you squeeze the bottle and the product comes out of the opening). I wish I could find this in a HUGE bottle, because I would buy so many of them. Well, I think it's quite obvious that I love this and I will definitely keep buying it until I can't find it anymore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is an amazing product for its price. leaves your hair incredibly tame and smooth. only gave it a 4 star because its only effective on the day u wash your hair, the next day my hair is back to its normal frizzy self.

This is just amazing! I was recommended by an ex-hairdresser. I am so happy I found it. So cheap and so effective (well, for me). I have bleached evil dry hair and it softens it so much.

The only thing I dislike, is I found my hair became "Immune" to it after a while. So I stopped using it and then when I came back to it, it worked again :) also the packaging is a bit annoying to open in the shower.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product several times. I have long, thick hair and moisturizing it is important to me. This hydrates my hair very well and smells pleasant. It is easy to use, does its job quickly, and goes well with every shampoo I have tried it with. I use it about twice a week and it definitely has helped my hair stay nice.

I've been buying this on and off for years and always loved it. My hair is past my behind, very thick, wavy, and sometimes coarse. So moisture is very important in my hair care. What made me love this lately is that I had bleached my roots but forgot to buy a deep conditioner. So, all I had in the shower was the Aussie. Well I used this everywhere I wasn't bleaching and used this on my hair after bleaching and toning. My hair came out so soft and feels so nice. It's not crunchy or dry at all. As a blonde who likes to be blonder than I naturally am takes its toll. But this really saved my hair. I've always come back to this for a reason. Great product and for the price you can't beat it. Recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I used this my hair felt so incredibly thin to the point where I though I was losing hair. Everything went back to normal when I stopped using it though so.. will not repurchase

This stuff dried out my hair SO terribly. The idea of a deep conditioner is to moisturize your hair and give it a healthier look, but this product did the exact opposite. I've given it a few chances and it leaves my hair incredibly dry. Wouldn't recommend it by any means.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

My hair is thin and wavy, prone to going greasy at the roots with permanently dry ends. It is also color-treated and has some pretty significant damage at this point. I try to wash my hair only 2, maybe 3 times a week and normally use a deep conditioner each time. While I can't resist trying all the little packets at Sally's, this seemed like a super affordable go-to and I really wanted to love it after reading the rave reviews. Alas, this conditioner leaves my hair SO limp! That happens with hair like mine and I'll cycle it in and deal with it every few washes for an effective treatment. Except this conditioner doesn't seem to do much besides weighing down my hair. I've used it just a handful of times since a bad hair day inevitably follows and it doesn't seem to improve the condition of my hair at all. When you're a color-treated blonde, you can't waste opportunities with ineffective treatments. Back to Sally's.

Top Rated Aussie Products