January 26, 2015 | 1924 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Halyal

I use this whenever my hair feels weak and dry. I love the softness of my hair afterward. It is very affordable too, I haven't found anything similar quality with the same price tag. Also I adore the smell of all Aussie products. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 1:09:00 PM More reviews by makeuplovuhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this as a deep conditioner! I put it in my hair, put on a plastic cap and sat under a dryer for about half an hour. After rinsing it out, my hair has never been softer. If you haven't already, give it a try. For the price, you've really got nothing to lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this conditioner/treatment only a couple of times but it's like everything I've been using until now has been completely bogus. Like all that the previous conditioners did was to anti-condition. I love the cocanutty smell and the laid-back instructions and the purple dispenser and - mostly - the price (almost free). And I love how my hair feels and looks after I use it. I see no reason to ever use another conditioner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mkr7654321

i'm not in love with the smell, but it certainly makes your hair soft and hydrated! for the price, it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by beautyinjade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If I could marry a hair product, it would be THIS conditioner. This conditioner changes lives. Literally the most amazing hair-repair conditioner out there in the entire universe. If you have extremely lifeless, damaged hair, there is hope! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!

From my naturally un-dyed black hair, I severely damaged my hair from bleaching it 4 times + toner to achieve platinum blonde. I tried many conditioner products and argan oil for a month, it was still a nightmare - my hair was still so thinned out, very brittle, stretchy, dry and shedded like crazy. But after using one application of this conditioner, it CHANGED. MY. LIFE. (more so my hair). After a week, I felt my hair coming back to life, and now it has been 3 months and my hair is SO shiny, very smooth, sturdy, strong against heat, and healthier than ever!!! It really locks in that moisture, and now it's the only conditioner I use to maintain my platinum blonde hair (see for yourself in my photos!). It also doesn't strip or stain my platinum blonde hair color, which is a problem I've been facing with a lot of L'Oreal products (be careful, blonde friends). This conditioner also smells like coconut, which I love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

YESSSS! Love this Aussie product! It leaves my hair silky and soft after dyeing my hair. I use it once weekly. It's great because it's nourishing but doesn't really weigh your hair down. It's a great value and I would definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by cgarcia5

This product is very inexpensive and I love it. However I don't like the original moist one, that one just weighed my hair down and didn't do anything. The one I love is the strong version! The smell is amazing and it really strengthens my hair. I will keep buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

Love this! Feels like it really hydrates my hair. I've gone through like 3 tubes of this and will continue buying! :) also the price is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by kschaumberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me begin by saying,this saved my hair!I've been avoiding getting my hair trimmed it is extremely damaged by coloring it after bleaching it. I have thin wavy hair,but lots of it.My hair is very hard to please,And I was not expecting the results I got,not a by a long shot,I expected build up but got none at all! The price is unbeatable,And so are the results I got.This is a holy grail product for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 5:52:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm tired if buying creams and oils for my hair that don't work. Oils, forget, they leave my hair too oily, it doesn't matter the brand, I have tried Kerastase, Caudalie, Pantene, expensive and cheap stuff.
I have some moisturizing sprays, they are Ok, don't weight my hair down, but don't so a good job moisturizing neither.
This one is good, perhaps the best I have tried. I just cannot use it near the scalp otherwise my hair gets greasy.
I'm not sure if the results are long term, but at least after I use it my hair feels healthy.