MAC Whirl

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice but doesnt show up as well as Soar on my nc44 skin tone

on 3/14/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is THE perfect Kylie Jenner lipliner! I tend to pair this with Brave lipstick by MAC. Revelation! Go buy it!

on 1/11/2015 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I personally think that the Kylie Jenner look is stunning. I love the lip as it is suitable for any occasion (work, school, parties etc). Whirl is a mauvey brown lipliner which I wear with Revlon's Matte lipstick in Mauve it Over (similar to MAC's Velvet Teddy) and/or MAC's Hug Me which gives a glossier look to the lips. Whirl is great for slightly overlining your lips as it won't look too obvious and it gives you a nice full pout (however bearing in mind I do have fairly decent lips to begin with), it's just a beautiful colour and I will forever repurchase!

on 1/8/2015 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

@Maddierose420
mac products are quality!!!! you must of gotten a bad batch. Anywho, MAC beure is gorgeous, people tend to prefer it over whirl
Being a cremestick, means that it's an absolute dream to apply, which doesn't pull at the lip as much as a pencil and I much prefer the wind up option rather than having the sharpen it. Both lip liners can be used on their own to create a nice matte lip or can be used as bases for any nude lipstick.

Some people have always been wearing nude lips or red lips..it shouldnt take the likes of kylie or rhianna or beyonce to make something “famous” or acceptable to wear. Overdrawing your lips doesnt make a pouty effect. someone with papercut thin lips can overdraw until kindgdom come but it wont make the lips any fuller. it will create a pouty sexy effect on people who already have full lips. just like mascara wont give you new lashes, it only enhances the ones already there.
STOP BUYING LIP PRODUCTS THINKING THEY ARE MIRACLE WORKERS! so what if Kylie wears whirl? its just a nude pinky pretty color! you wont get full lips from wearing it and it wont make you look like her! Im tired of people getting all types of attitudes because they spent money on makeup and become disappointed when they dont look like kylie's twin!!!! makeup only enhances WHAT YOU HAVE NATURALLY! unless your lips are already full, whirl or spice or beurre wont do diddly squat for you!

I bought this lip liner (2 two be specific, one for me one for my mum) after finding out that kylie jenner wears it.

The colour I do like, but both me and my mum noticed that it is NOT creamy! It drags a lot to apply as well. It makes my lips look all wrinkled, that can be fixed with a little lip balm underneath.

It fades a lot throughout the day, not worth the $30+ AUD I payed each for them. Yes I did buy authentic ones, I bought them from a mac shop in Myers. They weren't dodgy ones since both of them were the same.

on 1/5/2015 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Whirl is one of my top five must have makeup items; one of my "desert island" essentials. It's a matte, dirty browned rose that literally goes with almost every lip color on the market. The lasting power is wonderful, and there are no 100% dupes for this in my opinion. NYX Mauve is a tad lighter, and MAC Beurre is richer/ more pigmented and rosier. MAC better not ever discontinued this, because I have been buying it for years and will always need it in my makeup bag :)

on 12/6/2014 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This didn't do it for me, I find it goes pretty orange with my skin coloring. I use the Clinique Quickliner in Lipblush, which is a slightly cooler than this, but still a nude pink, or my favorite, Beige Plum, which is more mauve.

on 11/30/2014 11:02:00 PM

Nice colour that you can pair up with anything ..
Why are all the girlies followers ... of celebs ..what a world...wow ...
Be ORIGINAL BE U.. not followers..
...sad world..hmm..

on 11/28/2014 6:55:00 AM

Had this long before the Kylie Jenner lip obsession or 90's browny comeback. However, I love not being the only person to wear this now. It's beautiful on it own or with faux, brave, twig, blankety and even snob lipsticks. It is a pinkish brown and it feels lovely on the lips. It is such a universal shade that I think it could be used with a lot of different lipstick and lipgloss shades to change it up. I love wearing it either on its own or with twig or faux. It's not so on trend that it isn't very wearable everyday from work to a night out. You will not regret this purchase. Probably one of my top three lip liners ever.

on 11/20/2014 4:01:00 PM

OBSESSED! Such a pretty pinky nude shade. I over line my lips with this, makes my lips look so plump but not obvious that I over drew. Must have !!!

Popular Lip Liners