Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 7/6/2015 12:58:00 AM

I used an entire bottle of this and unfortunately, I didn't notice any difference in my skin.
It did not break me out, so that's one positive and it also was lovely to use as it sunk right in and didn't leave any oily residue.
I used the entire bottle, so I believe I gave it enough time to work. I didn't notice any differences, but as it didn't break me out and was a pleasure to use, I might try this again in the future as I believe it might be more suited for mature skin. In the mean time I will see probably see if Lancome Genifique performs better, as I've been very impressed with visionnaire.

on 6/22/2015 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Tried this because my sister swears by it. I used this every night and sometimes in the day, for about 2 weeks, of course used it with a moisturizer, but this still dried out my already dry patches on my cheeks. This did not work for me and the smell was not that nice.

on 3/9/2015 11:23:00 AM

I love this! i have been using it for years on and off(off due to the price of it only!) and it is so good for my skin! I have really sensitive skin and it isn't easy to find a serum that will hydrate enough without leaving my skin feeling oily.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got this as a sample with my repurchase of the double wear foundation, totally dried my skin and clogged my pores. not for sensitive skin that is acne prone

on 2/25/2015 10:43:00 PM

I love the feeling of it on my skin, its so light.I find that since i started using it, it gives my face a more luminous look!

on 2/18/2015 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've been really slack lately for the past 6 months with skin care & as a result, my skin is dry, aged, saggy and the pores are extremely visible. Last night I decided slacking off and went to the estee lauder counter at Chaddy, picked up this and the micro essence. I came home and immediately used both. I think because my skin condition was so bad, it was really apparent that it worked instantaneously. My skin was immediately hydrated, plump and my pores looked 80% smaller!! This is just after one application. I did not expect such great improvement with just one application, I'm still reeling! I think for it to be obvious that its doing something, your skin has to be in a really bad condition to see the effects. I'm ashamed to say, mine was.

on 2/15/2015 3:28:00 PM

Fantastic!

on 11/16/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A must-have in my routine. Provides amazing hydration and my skin looks visibly changed within a few days of use - skin looks hydrated, even-toned, and super healthy. I tried Lancome's Genifique and came right back to this. Genifique didn't seem to do anything but dry out my skin and somehow make my pores look larger. Sticking with Adv Night Repair long-term. Absolutely LOVE it!

on 10/29/2014 3:49:00 AM

I've been using this for 5 years. Well, I do look young but I don't know if it was because of the retin A I've been using for 20 years.

I've gotten my hands on Missha's dupe for this. It's a little runny compared to ANR but I'll give it a go since ANR's getting too expensive already. Missha has more nourishing ingredients and a lot cheaper. Hopefully, cross fingers, it'll be a par with ANR or better.

on 10/29/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My Mom is a huge Estee Lauder fan and gave me a small bag of all her Advanced Night Repair samples from previous gift-with-purchases. Score ;)

I've been wearing this in the daytime, by mixing equal parts ANR with Marcelle's BB Cream in light-medium. The mixture moisturizes my skin and I look more dewy than using straight-up BB Cream.

The shocking thing is how my skin looks after I get home from work and wash my face. My skin looks AMAZING. I look visibly YOUNGER. I look like I did 5 years ago, which is less exhausted and more defined. I can't even explain why this may be... it's so weird but it's a beautiful thing to see in the mirror. It's awesome stuff and repeatedly look in the mirror at the results, they are so pleasing to see. I really ought to wear ANR in the nighttime, so that I can face the world with this refreshed look first thing in the MORNING, rather than at the end of the day when I'm home!

This stuff is expensive...like $90 CAD for the small bottle. Fortunately my Mom keeps getting the free samples from all the Estee Lauder products she buys. So I'll ride this wave for as long as I can.

For the record, I'm using Neostrata's oil free cleanser and Glycolic Renewal 10% cream on a regular basis. I'm a big exfoliation junkie and my skin is the most unclogged, flake-free and smooth than it's ever been in my life. I think my skin just drinks up ANR right away. So maybe have a good exfoliating regime before you use this for the best results.

Thanks for reading!