November 27, 2014 | 1038 users online

Toners - SKII - Facial Treatment Clear Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mluckyg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this toner lotion on and off for 8 years and I like it.
After wiping my face with this toner, my skin feels moist.
I never have this moist feeling from using other toners.
I think it removes dirt and dead skin cell because I can see light brown mark on the cotton pad.
However, the price is pretty expensive for a toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by MaggieCh2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like this toner. i really feel my skin extra clean after applying this toner. it works well with the FTE. many people dont use this clear lotion and jump straight to FTE after cleaner. well i find this product prepares my skin, ready for FTE and stempower.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by silviasandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just a standard toner, not an impressive one. There are a lot of better and cheaper toner than this one. It balances my combination skin, but does nothing more than it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by meilinhart21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I super love this product! it's not only prepare your skin for facial treatment essence, but also clean your face from your make up residu ( sometimes not clean enough, even you already using facial wash). I feel fresh everytime i use this! best tonner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by thetinanguyen

Overall this product is a must have for my skincare routine.

The price of this item was steep to begin with but now that it is $10 dollars more expensive as SKII has risen it's prices, I am kind of unsure about how I feel about this item. The $10 price increase was ridiculous because nothing in the beauty world has ever increased in price that much or at all really.

Despite the price increase, overall this product was amazing for my skin. It is the only toner like item that really got rid of all the impurities on my skin while moisturizing it at the same time. I felt like it was THE product that got rid of all my blemishes and made my skin flawless. If money is not a problem for you, get it.

subscribe to my channel if you have any questions!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by ninable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first few times I used this my skin felt tingly but I pushed on and now my skin is completely fine with it. Although the packaging says to use it everyday, I use it twice a week because it can be really drying as it contains an AHA so it doubles as an exfoliant. I do like that it has Salicylic Acid in there though because it helps keep my skin smooth, but twice a week is plenty. Also be careful not to use it around the eye area as it is too harsh for the delicate skin around your eyes.

I have yet to find a toner that is gentle and nondrying for me that to use on a daily basis that doesn't make my sensitive skin react but I'll stick with this for the time being because it does a good job exfoliating without using plastic micro-beads which I try and avoid.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Veronica00

This product works great when used with the Treatment Essence. I put this clear lotion on first right after washing and patting the skin dry. Then I put the Treatment Essence on. I seriously have the most sensitive and fickle skin - it's dry one minute, then super oily the next, acne-prone and sensitive on top of that. Many products completely aggravate one or more of my skin's ailment's but this product seems to hydrate and calm down my skin. I love that it is practically fragrance-free as well because fragrance is another thing that my skin cannot tolerate.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard so many good things about it so I bought the 40ml sample for $9, which is not too bad but because I didn't want to wThatway I don't need to use any cotton pads and I don't waste any product.

Now, the product itself is supposed to be a "toning lotion with a mix of AHA and Pitera to exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities. Its clarifying formula prepares the face for the rest of your skincare regimen"

I have been using this for the past 2-3 weeks now and I have not noticed any difference. My skin doesn't feel or look any better and I am disappointed. I might try other SK-II products, which I will buy as samples, because paying the full price for a product that might or might not work is just not worth it for me.

Anyone who wants to try this, I recommend buying samples first. That way it hurts less if it doesn't work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

If you have the essence, you don't need this toner (and vice-versa). The two are duplicative to me and I can't tell the difference between the two. If you gave them to me in two unmarked containers, I wouldn't be able to tell you which one is which. I don't usually use toners though because I don't think they do anything for my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by KimLoveLe

For the price tag, it doesn't do as much as it should.
I guess I expected too much out of it since I've heard such good things about it from everyone haha

I find that this toner works just as well as any other drugstore toner; it doesn't really target acne (like it says it does) and doesn't really refine the pores either. I felt like I was toning my face with expensive water.

If you're looking for a toner targeted at acne, I would suggest the Body Shop's Tea Tree Toner. Cleared up my existing acne when I used it and i personally loove the smell!