December 19, 2014 | 1683 users online

Masks - L'Oreal - White Perfect Deep Whitening Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by mini123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the tube is so small, bought a pack of them at the airport duty free.
when u put the mask on its like putting a cream on. waited a good while with it and every time i use i see no difference. do not buy it as it is a complete waste of time and money! does not lighten the skin at all or do anything for it. i have used it several times in vain

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by flaviauchoa

This is really a good mask and I agree that 10mL is too much for one application. One tube was enough for 5 aplications!!!! You can close the twist tube with the opposite side of the cap.
I applied a thick layer to my face and it was suffient to hydrate and for a little whitening effect. The smell is also good.
Like other reviewer, I thought it would be hard to wash off, but it got rinsed clean easily withou leaving greasy residues (I have a really oily skin!)
This is not like a real exfoliating, but my pores are visibly minimized and my skin looks clean. IŽll buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2008 2:16:00 AM More reviews by doristam

Totally agree that 1 tube is too much; I think it yielded about 3 uses per tube for me. I didn't notice much a long-term whitening effect but the mask did make my skin feel really smooth and hydrated. I'll try to use another pack to see if I gain more long-term results.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by xtenix

10ml is not enough for me actually. This is not a good mask. The tube feels like you're putting on lotion, doesn't dry out or anything (I guess it sinks it). BHA can easily clog pores. Overall, see no differences!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

This is a great mask. It's effective: brightens complextion, evens skin tone, and hydrates skin. It comes in a white lotion form with microbeads for exfoliation. It exfoliates well as a scrub, and the lotion sinks into skin after 15 minutes, and turns clear. It comes in a twist tube, yes 10mL is too much for one application, but since I have to use it in one time only (okay putting in bottle work, but for hygience I wouldn't do that), I treat every application as a little extra luxury treat to my skin. I apply a very thick layer to both my face and neck. Beware not to let the lotion get into your eyes, it does sting. I'll buy again whenever I see a big discount, the original price is too much for me to afford for one mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by bishanli

I don't believe my eyes! After three days of continuing usage, my complexion is so clear. I've re-ordered 3 more boxes. Try it! I bought it online, so it was quite cheap, about 15-20 bucks. It's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by miffybear80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I know this is going to be my HG sooooon! It comes in a tube which is very hygenic and clean. True to what most of the revies, the 10ml per tube is abit too much. But since it comes with a "now-you-twist-it-you-have-to-use-it", I applied thickly all over my face. I like the effect, it really whitens my skin, gives radiance to it immediately. The best part is that the microbeads are very effective, not too harsh to my skin and gives the deadcells gone. Will definitely re-purchase. I highly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2004 1:07:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

This mask really gives instant result: skin is noticeable brighter, more even toned and more hydrated. It's a white thin cream textured mask with light orange colored exfoliating grains. I thought it would be hard to wash off, but actually it got rinsed clean pretty easily unlike some other creamy masks, and leaves no greasy residue or whatever. I don't have sensitive skin but this feels stingy upon application. Also, I accidentally got this near my eyes (not in my eyes, just around), and something in the mask just sting my eyes very badly, eyes are full of tears and I can't open them. So be careful with area around the eyes. I'm not sure if I'll buy this again. I give it 4 lipsticks becuase it does work as it claims, the result is fast and noticeable. However, I personally don't like skincare products that show effect right away, they are meant for long term use, something too effective could be too harsh and harmful for the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2004 6:10:00 AM More reviews by suntynia

Well I seem to be the only one who doesn't like this product! The mask itself seems too strong, with a "burning" effect. My skin, though it felt smooth, also felt tight. No visible evening of skin and temporary whitening. I didn't like that oily feeling that followed a few hours later. I used this about 3-4 times. The packaking itself may be hygenic, but 1 tube yields too much (about 2-3 applications- I know someone who used it 5 times!!!!!). But since once you twist off the cap, you cannot cover the thing, you have to use it fast. Won't purchase again that's for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2004 2:54:00 AM More reviews by stickfigure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mask! It's certainly 1 of the best masks for a drugstore line. (for drugstore whitening lines) i've tried Za, L'oreal, Ginvera, Cortry, Neutrogena but only this mask gave me a radiant glow and it did lighten my complexion a little after doing an intensive 5-days treatment. Comes in small tubes of 10ml each so it's more convenient to bring along while travelling instead of huge jars/bottles.