July 31, 2014 | 1608 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation so much!! I use it with my beauty blender and I get awesome coverage. The coverage is buildable and that's why I love it so much plus it's not sticky or dull looking. I have combo/oily skin and the finish is satiny. The price and color selection are wonderful too...the packaging I don't love I wish it had a pump but it's ok. I have to say this is better than high end foundations I have used in the past. I have bought it several times already and will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation alot. I have very dry skin, & don't like a super matte or very full coverage-just doesn't work for me. This is just right for me, it's I would say medium coverage that can be either sheered out for less or built up for more. It doesn't seem to cling to the dry patches on my face, & feels comfortable on my skin. It's a really great match for my skin as well-I wear n1 and it's just right for me. I do wish it came in a pump-I know the photo is showing it in a pump, but at least where I am anyway it doesn't come like that, it comes in a little round glass bottle with no pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by NKK

It had my foundation shades. I'm using MAC NC42, L'Oréal W6 is close to my shade.
It's watery consistent, blendable, can build coverage however it only last for max of 4 hours. Living in hot and humid country, this foundation ran down after 4 hours and if you sweating or have oily face, it's worse.
Sad, the colour shades range were nice, but poor quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kira1999

Only lasts about four hours on my skin even with primer and powder. Blotchy minimum coverage and looks caked if you try to build it. Oxidizes and turns orange on my face. Has a beautiful finish as long as you don't look too close. Has a very wide range of colours but that's the only good thing about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

At first, I absolutely loved this product! It's got a reasonably thin consistency, but it's pigmented so gives good coverage, completely hiding redness and making skin tone look even... It blends absolutely perfectly! It has a reasonably long wear as well. It does have down sides though; it oxidises horribly! It will start off blending in with my skin tone, but after a few hours I'll look in the mirror and wonder what on earth has happened... I'll be a horrible shade of orange, no exaggeration! It'll still be on evenly, but just an awful and an unintended colour! I found the colour range to be reasonably good, though I don't feel they cater very well for pale people who don't have a pink hue. The packaging is good, you don't need too much of this product due to how blendable and pigmented it is, and I like foundations with a pump to prevent contamination and the oxidisation problem (though it's an issue anyway)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Really disappointing! The only thing I liked was that it was affordable and had a great range of colors (I still managed to pick a color too light for me). As someone who has combination skin, this product was a trainwreck. Even after using a lot of moisturizer, when I tried to apply this foundation on the dryer parts of my skin such as my chin and forehead, it wouldn't spread nicely at all. It came to the point where I had to massage it in and then it crumbled. The only parts it spread nicER on was my nose and cheeks (the more oily parts of my skin), but overall, it dried out my skin and made me break out a patch on my cheek (and I never break out on my cheeks). DEFINITELY not buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! This beautiful foundation is sooo pigmented; a little goes a looong way! So super blendable and lightweight but still beautiful medium (one layer) to full (one and a half to two layers) coverage. Builds like a dream with no streaks or caking and sets to a natural/satin skin like finish that will cover every imperfection. I'm an nc 25 and super yellow undertoned, I am shade W3 it's a little less yellow than I am but doesn't look ridiculous. I've been using this for years and love the packaging, anything with a pump is a plus in my book. Loving that L'Oreal have reduced the price to $23.(something) permanently. An outstanding drugstore foundation that I find myself reaching for just as much if not more than my high end foundation not only because of the quality but also because it's so affordable. This is definitely a repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best foundations I've ever used; and this is coming from a girl who owned nothing but high end foundations up until I stumbled upon this gem!

The coverage upon first layer is medium but it is definitely build-able to full coverage!
The finish is natural, not completely matte or dewy!
Packaging is wonderful, comes in a sanitary pump!
Reminds me slightly of my beloved Nars sheer glow, finish-wise!
Price is convenient as it is a drugstore product!
Color selection is massive!

What not to love?!

I picked up Golden Beige W3 which is a perfect match for my NC30, light-medium skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethMay

I bought this product because I'd heard great things about it and for the most part I was quite happy.
Things I liked:
- the price was reasonable.
- the pump makes it easy to use as you can control how much product comes out.
- it blends well and is buildable.
- my skin didnt react to it
- it has a slight smell that goes away pretty quickly.
Things I didnt like:
- how easily it came off. After rubbing my nose once or twice I noticed that the makeup had come off and looked patchy on my nose and after a couple of hours it looked quite patchy (this could possible be improved by a better primer).
- My skin was really dry when I tried this and the foundation stuck to the dry patches making them obvious which was disappointing because I'd heard that it suited all skin types. I am sure though that when my skin is better moisturised this wont be an issue.
- I found the formula really streaky. Its not that it wasn't blendable, I just had to work it to get an even finish.
I will use up the rest of the product but I'm not too sure if Id repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by kathrynwatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite foundation. It is smooth and velvety and blends so well, yet this is not a lightweight coverage. I would call it medium to full coverage. It covers redness around my nose and chin so well. I found I really need to use a primer with this as it does tend to settle in my wrinkles after a few hours. You have to avoid being heavy handed when applying and I found blending with a foundation flat brush followed by a light "airbrush" with a stipple brush works really well.