March 1, 2015 | 2289 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2015 9:14:00 AM More reviews by lovelyfox

I bought a set of three minis which came out to 11$ cad for half-size items, not too bad. I do think I would rather try different things before settling on a re-purchase when I'm done though, cause I'm still relatively new to cosmetics and skincare and SEPHORA ( :D)
I really like this product! I have worn it overnight twice and both times my lips still had a bit on when I woke up and they felt plumped up and hydrated. The colored ones do dry out my lips a bit if I wear them for long but this one is cool.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2015 11:20:00 AM More reviews by lalashine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A good lip balm, nice lemony scent, and good texture. It works better than a lot of other chapsticks but I don't think it works so well that the price is justified. I wouldn't repurchase because of the price alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 9:30:00 PM More reviews by christinem2005

I don't understand all the hype about this product it's essentially a glorified chapstick. It works nicely but I would rather buy maybelline baby lips for 5$, it does the same thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Liviy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm. I got a deluxe sample size from Sephora, and I liked it a lot, so I decided to purchase the full size. I'm a huge fan of the EOS lip balms, but the consistency of these is completely different. Highly moisturizing, and all of the tints are beautiful. I took one lippie off because the price tag is ridiculous. Definitely try to get a discount on these.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this lip balm as a birthday gift. Really loved the consistancy, rose scent, and how moisturising it was! Overall great lip balm, I'm a fan :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mgtfelicen

I bought this because my lips chap a lot. I like it because of the smell and spf. What I don't like about it is you have to keep on reapplying it because it doesn't last long although it moisturizes nicely. It also melts so quickly so I have to store it somewhere cool but it's hard because I live in a tropical country. I expect a much more better quality given its price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lovemylife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love! I have the regular, Rose, Petal, Honey, and Ruby. Sure, it's not the perfect product, but there's so much I love about these. The scent is delicious, the texture is creamy and moisturizing, and it leaves a nice amount of colour behind - not totally opaque, but also enough to leave a tint on my lips even after sipping coffee. It would be perfect imo if it was more moisturizing (at least as moisturizing as Burts Bees Pomegranate lipbalm). Also, the minis are better than the regular sizes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

nothing special, dont like the smell, the price tag and the non existing moisturizing effect, the only positive things i can think of is that its not shiny so its good for guys who are worried about the shine usual lipbalms give.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarah088

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good but it's a little bit sticky sometimes which is okay. The smell is gorgeous, lemon-ish and the reason I bought this is probably because it has spf. The moisturizing last about couple of hours? I don't know. But all I know is that it doesn't last long for me. The price is expensive, yes, but as you can see, it takes quite a while to finish the product. I used it for about a month now but it's still the same size. Proabably so unnoticeable. Overall, you should give this a shot, it's pretty good! If possible you should get a small size so testing? I bought the small ones online.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lesliegraham319

I've been using this chapstick for over 5 years now and I don't think I'll ever find anything that will make me switch up my routine. The packaging is heavy, creative, and lux and makes you excited to twist it open and apply. The formula itself is creamy, buttery, moisturizing and lasts long. Would recommend to any and everyone.