December 18, 2014 | 1831 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lovemylife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love! I have the regular, Rose, Petal, Honey, and Ruby. Sure, it's not the perfect product, but there's so much I love about these. The scent is delicious, the texture is creamy and moisturizing, and it leaves a nice amount of colour behind - not totally opaque, but also enough to leave a tint on my lips even after sipping coffee. It would be perfect imo if it was more moisturizing (at least as moisturizing as Burts Bees Pomegranate lipbalm). Also, the minis are better than the regular sizes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by babylima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

nothing special, dont like the smell, the price tag and the non existing moisturizing effect, the only positive things i can think of is that its not shiny so its good for guys who are worried about the shine usual lipbalms give.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarah088

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good but it's a little bit sticky sometimes which is okay. The smell is gorgeous, lemon-ish and the reason I bought this is probably because it has spf. The moisturizing last about couple of hours? I don't know. But all I know is that it doesn't last long for me. The price is expensive, yes, but as you can see, it takes quite a while to finish the product. I used it for about a month now but it's still the same size. Proabably so unnoticeable. Overall, you should give this a shot, it's pretty good! If possible you should get a small size so testing? I bought the small ones online.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lesliegraham319

I've been using this chapstick for over 5 years now and I don't think I'll ever find anything that will make me switch up my routine. The packaging is heavy, creative, and lux and makes you excited to twist it open and apply. The formula itself is creamy, buttery, moisturizing and lasts long. Would recommend to any and everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

Over hyped product, this butter soft lip thing that people are mentioning...the product itself is butter soft the effect and what it does for my lips is NOT really butter soft. I find that this product doesn't last long enough on the lips. I'm someone who looks for a 'apply once and be good for the rest of the day' lip balm as that is my routine but this doesn't do it for me. Oh and the price is outrageous.I don't like that it slips around on the lips and dissolves into nothing-ness by the time I reach my workplace. It's not like you get the feeling that the product has absorbed and your lips feel better either.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jwyl

Moisturises decently and I don't mind how thickly it goes on. I just don't like how soft the product is. It bends/smushes down easily unless you actually store it cold. At this price I expect a better, less messy formulation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this product. My lips didn't feel moisturized for any length of time. There are far too many great lip balms and conditioning glosses out there to settle for this. Sadly, a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only reason i would not purchase this is because of the price. I am picky with my lip balms and this is probably the best I've ever tried. It feels so nice on the lips and I love the lemony scent. I scraped every last bit out of the tube with a lip brush. Maybe I'll treat myself to the full size one day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hi, my name is Mei and I'm a Sugar Fresh Lip Treatment addict....

I have all the colours but my favourite is Berry. It is the most flattering shade in a deep pinky purple (aptly named Berry for a reason!). It goes on smoothly and you just need a little coat on the lips. It is also buildable so just put more on if you want a darker colour or you could always use this on top of another lippie.

For something that resembles a gloss in texture, it stays on for such a long time. I can go through 5-6 hours of work without having to reapply. It fades but the hue is gorgeous and flattering at any intensity.

It tastes pleasantly sweet because I am assuming it is actually based on sugar. My only bug-bear is that it is SO expensive especially when the cheapest I can find it is for 39AUD, that's about 44USD at the moment.

I usually like the more natural based products but this one is just so lovely that I may just overlook it. It's what you do most of the time that counts anyway :P

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a large sample of this and really loved it. The texture is smooth, not too thick or goopy, yet it instantly moisturizes and lasts for hours. The lemon scent was subtle and pleasant. But alas, its too expensive to buy and justify for everyday use and the SPF is only 15 and too low in my opinion. It this came in SPF 30, Id reconsider.