Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (2011 formula)

on 8/22/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo is really great at getting styling products out of your hair,and making hair soft and manageable.The smell isn't that good but since it works so well I think it's worth it!

on 7/7/2015 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent Shampoo. I went on vacation and sunscreen residue got stuck in my hair. No matter how many times I tried to wash my hair this residue would not come out. I was referred by a makeup specialist to use this and it took all of the residue out. It also leaves me hair with a lot of body and bounce. Whenever I use this people compliment me on my hair.

on 6/21/2015 9:09:00 PM

I have thick, wavy-curly 2b hair that tends to be dry.
After a nasty experience with a L'oreal Evercreme shampoo that wrecked my hair, I bought Neutrogena shampoo anti-residue and it instantly turned my hair back to normal. I enjoy the squeaky clean feeling of this shampoo every time. I even like how minimal the bottle is, and how there is no colored dyes. I'm pleasantly surprised by this drugstore shampoo. Would repurchase. I do not recommend using this as a every day shampoo. It is clarifying so it might be harsh on most hair types for daily use.

This product totally saved my hair. I still don't know what was going on, but for months my hair had a sticky residue in the roots no matter what shampoos I used. I didn't put any extra product in my hair, i tried using only shampoo, I tried using only conditioner, I used multiple shower heads in different locations, skipping washes, even when I traveled to different states this problem kept up! It wasn't until I started using this product that my issues went away. I use this about once a week, and after I use it my hair is completely residue free. When I go back to my regular shampoos and conditioners the rest of the week my hair remains that way. Couldn't be happier, this product saved my hair.

on 5/2/2015 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great clarifying shampoo and totally worth it for $6.00 a bottle. It works well, smells good, and gets the hair "squeaky" (literally) clean without irritating my scalp, which has a tendency to get dry in some spots. I use it every weekend to give my hair a fresh start.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this shampoo really works well with cleansing my hair and making it feel soft. it has a natural fragrance to it as well

on 4/16/2015 9:26:00 PM

I use this once a week and it gets the gunk out and makes my hair soft. I'll keep buying.

on 4/16/2015 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I just washed my hair with this shampoo and then proceeded to use my regular conditioner and heat protectant. As I was drying my hair I noticed how incredibly SOFT and healthy it feels, it's like virgin hair! Silky, soft and shiny, this is a miracle for hair! My hair is light blonde, heavily coloured and heat styled, with greasy roots and brittle ends, and this shampoo made it feel like silk, it's amazing! And the bottle is huge and will probably last me a year. Awesome.
UPDATE: After using this shampoo a few times it really began to dry out my hair, I had to stop using it. I have since starting using Matrix Total Care Blonde Shampoo and conditioner and my hair has never looked and felt healthier.

on 3/17/2015 11:02:00 AM

HG!!!!!!! Removes every trace of build up and leaves my long ish, straight, fine, highlighted hair clean, fresh, bouncy and full of volume. Brightens my blonde too which is a major ++++++++. I use it once every week or every two weeks, depending how much styling product I've used. The one small, itty bitty con is the fragrance. It's not very pleasant to me. But, I will gladly use it over and over for it's benefits anyway!

on 2/21/2015 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff! I bought my first bottle last year, used it and enjoyed it for a few months and then when I moved I lost track of it. Lately my hair has been feeling as if it gets 'dirty' really quickly after showering, so when I came across this again I was super happy. I used it from roots to ends and then followed up with a deep conditioner and my hair felt soft, clean and smelled lovely. I don't think the scent will be for everyone, but I love it and it really lingers in my hair - especially if I let it air dry. I bought my 2nd bottle today after finally finishing the first. It's a great shampoo to use every few washes to get rid of product build-up, and it's really reasonably priced. This will be a staple product for me from now on.