July 31, 2014 | 2033 users online

Makeup Brushes - Avon - Kabuki Brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this just a few weeks ago and was so excited to use it. Washed it first and it was shedding crazy. I thought it would probably stop shedding once it has dried. Unfortunately when I used it, I had some brush bristles on my face, it has not stopped shedding. I find it a bit scratchy on my face also. I love Avon skincare products but this one I'm not loving at all. I'll try to use it again, crossing fingers it will work fine next time. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

I bought this once, it got stolen, and I replaced it again. It was quite good for the price so I thought, why not?
This brush goes on my cheeks rather soothingly, but not as smoothly as my high end brushes. It does have a couple of fall outs but not too much. I mean, you do get what you pay for. But it's not such a big deal and I love applying my blushes with it and my face powders. The bristles are packed together quite nicely and it makes it extremely voluptuous.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by AliceLoves

I just received mine this morning, so naturally i pulled it out of the packaging & applied it with my mineral powder foundation.

I found it to be a little scratchy, but it did picked up powder well & applied evenly all over my face. I thought the stiffness of the bristles is excellent, only because i hate when they start to fray.

I was suprised there's no lid, or cover of it of some sort. Not sure what i would expect to look like, but i expected a lid that wouldn't cause the edge-bristles to spread out.

I don't think i'd buy the product again, but i certainly do like it as it serves its purpose and was relatively cheap.

The packaging wasnt all that fancy, i was expecting a print of some sort or atleast the black glossy boxes that avon usually gives. Although, the product is what matters not the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by jellybaby21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst brushes I have ever bought. It is so rough, scratchy and way to small to provide god coverage. It can make even the best quality product look awful on your skin. I am an Avon rep and always tell my customers not to buy this brush. I have absolutely nothing good to say about it. Very, very disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by sickgirl13

This brush is horrible if you want to use it as an all over face brush. However, it works GREAT as a blush brush. It is soft enough and grabs color quite well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

have it and dont even use it...lol

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by CherryUsagi

Well...this product is confusing for me. It's slightly harsh on my skin but it hasn't shed one hair so far & as for coverage and distribution is pretty good when used with mineral foundation.
I was expecting a better quality packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by hennesseygirl413

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought this product like last week and let me tell you i was so excited but when i opened the bag and saw the brush it was disappointing. The brush is soo small its crazy, so i pulled out my catalog, opened to the page with the kabuki brushes and held my brush next to it, and it was the same size. I would not recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by iriswong24

This product is TERRIBLE. It's prickly and scratchy, and I can't use it because it just feels terrible. I'd rather use E.L.F. studio line powder brush ($3) to buff in my minerals instead of this $5 brush. TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Kaylabean

I was in need of a kabuki brush so I searched ebay for one. I came across this one and I liked the price and felt Avon was an overall good brand that I could trust with quality. I find it to be just ok. It is rough and I don't always think it gives an even application. I wouldn't toss it out but I'm not going to repurchase either.