August 22, 2014 | 1800 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Treselle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by crysna

Wow this frag bring good memories to me! My mom bought it when i was in high school! Smells simply sexy, floral with some clean undertones! It mix perfect wit my body chemistry creating a sexy floral frag! Men use to like this one, like an addictive one! Let me tell u that it was created by elias ermenidis & alberto morillas 2 wonderfull parfumeurs! For those who loves it u can find in latinamerica and europe, it only was discontinued here in USA. I stock with some bottles if avon decided to discontinued completely! Great compliments by everyone wearing it! Gorgeous bottle that looks expensive!!hardly Recomended;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

This is a inoffensive fragrance, as i find with all the avon fragrances. It has good last power when you use it with the the shower gel and body lotion. Its light and fresh, also worth mentioning that i can be very sensitive with fragrances and have had reactions to quite a few, however i was fine with this fragrance. Would probably buy this fragrance again, its a great everyday perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 5:41:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this Edp. Lovely scent reminding me of linden flower. And so sexy and seductive! Lasting power excelent if you combine it with bath gel and body lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by maid_marilyn

This scent is pleasant enough and I'll use up my little roller-ball of it, but I'm really neither here nor there on this perfume. I think that I don't get along with the cucumber and melon notes in it, and I was hoping for something more flowery. However, it is inoffensive and fresh, and it's certainly inexpensive so it may well be worth a try. (For what it's worth, to my nose Treselle smells similar to Body by Victoria's Secret.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

GURL dis stuff be being elegant! It makes me feel so high class and like I should be sipping on some crown royal! Gorgeous bottle too! Very sophisticated. Im gonna go bathe in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The opening is sweet white floral combined with aquatic melon and cucumber notes, plus hints of sharp pepper and soft powdery musks in the dry down. I'd describe it as fresh, clean, feminine and sexy. I like it but wouldn't buy again is I try to avoid scents with sharp pepper and powdery notes as they're not my favorite perfume notes and I'm getting bored with them as they seem to be in all the perfumes lately. I don't want a collection of perfumes that all smell the same.

Perfumes this reminds me of are:
* Lancome "Tresor" - a peachy floral with a similar creamy powder musk finish but without the pepper notes so its that little bit nicer

* Davidoff "Cool Water" - both use clean aquatic watermelon and sweet floral notes, Cool water doesn't have any powder/musk/pepper notes so is even fresher and cleaner not so feminine/sexy.

* Givenchy "Amarige D'Amour", this has an more intensified white floral punch

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Russian_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Light floral scent, one of the least disastrous scents by Avon, I would say. But it started giving me a headache five minutes after I sprayed it on and I stopped using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2006 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ahmui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a light floral scent. It is nice but does not have much lasting power on me. Have to reapply every 2 hours or so. For the cheap price I will repurchase but I think it's being discontinued..

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2006 9:51:00 AM More reviews by StephanieNKY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Avon first put this fragrance out in Fall 03 and advertised it to death...I couldnt wait to try it. I quickly found out it was no big deal, and evidently they did too, because they dont make it anymore. To me the smell is not awful, but was not very good. It was hard to explain, it wasnt a floral, wasnt a musk...nothing special. you get the idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by HappySuzie

Went to order this...and they discontinued this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness...they always discontinue the good smells!