October 23, 2014 | 940 users online

Moisturizers - Principal Secret - Reclaim SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am surprised by some of the bad reviews for this product. I have tried other products but always come to this one in the Reclaim line. When I consistently use this moisturizer the expression lines on my forehead diminish. My skin just looks better. I guess its the Argireline in the product that really does relax those furrows. This product nicely moisturizes my skin without feeling heavy and it wears well under makeup. My only complaints are that it only comes in a small 1 ounce jar. If you are actually using this product for sun protection, it will not last you a full month. I also question whether any of the SPF factors actually protect against UVA rays..not sure if they do. Still a great product. The best, most cost effective way to purchase this is by joining Victoria's club. You can customize your order and how often you receive it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 12:18:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I absolutely adore this stuff. It has completely saved my skin. I was using Meaningful Beauty and Natural Advantage, both of which, absolutely ruined my skin. Enter Reclaim into my life. This stuff rejeuvenated my skin in one application. Within a week or so, my skin is completely saved. It's healthy, glowing, and I think the lines around my eyes have diminished. I don't even need an extra moisturizing cream on top of this when I am using this. My skin is completely satisfied by this. LOVE IT! UPDATE: I've decided this stuff is very average for the price. I recently switched back to Avon Anew skincare and noticed a huge difference of what Reclaim is actually lacking. I also have always wondered if what I pay for and receive is worth a darn and if the products even have the ingredients they claim. I just feel better about using Avon because of their long track record of good products, and like previously mentioned, the results. I also think the packaging is so cheap (maybe the reason why I wonder if what I'm getting is worth the EXPENSIVE prices).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by dtupaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I, too, have to stick up for this moisturizer and this line. My skin has never felt as soft or looked as youthful when I was not using Reclaim. I have oily, acne-prone skin and these products did not cause breakouts or leave a greasy residue. They leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed, and I like the light melon scent. For me, it just smells clean. I love how a little goes a long way and it melts into my skin. The only reason the Reclaim line gets only 4 stars from me is because the eye serum left milia under my eye. Also, I wish this had a higher SPF. I am fair and my doctor suggested always using an SPF of 30 or more.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 2:22:00 AM More reviews by dirtee714

I have to comment on the reclaim line for my mom. She has received chemical peels and strong treatments for beginning skin cancer. These products are perfect for her skin. They don't irritate her, and they seem to quicken the recovery process. After a couple of months, Mom's dr was amazed at how great her skin looked. And she continues to repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2006 10:15:00 AM More reviews by tlanpn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Principal Secret line on and off for the last 15 years. I began with her Spa line and then graduated to the Advanced line which I really like. Being about the same age as Victoria, I naturally wanted to try the Reclaim line when she introduced it. I have gone back to the Advanced line.

The packaging is similiar to her other products though there is less in the jar for the money making Reclaim a costly investment. I HATE the smell and use over time did not make it any more appealing. It absorbed quickly, but my skin felt tight and dry duing the day. That is the fault of the Argereline and that is what it is meant to do. Botox in a jar. The cream itself is light, but I feel that I have to use more to feel moisturized which only makes the tight and dry feeling worse later in the day. It is a Catch 22. Bottom line, Reclaim does not fulfill its promises and is more hype than science.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2006 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sarbm

This worked great on my mother's skin (she is over 60). However, it is not for combo skin. I really love her other products but this is for skin that is on the dry side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2006 10:46:00 PM More reviews by josette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute HG daytime moisturizer. It acts as my sunblock, moisturizer, and is perfect under makeup - helps it go on smoothly. Light and creamy texture and a generous amount in the practical container - excellent quality here as in all the Reclaim line - all of Principal Secret really. The price is moderate as I buy it in a kit from QVC online called 'Reclaim Your Beauty'.
It is the only cream that actually made a difference to my skin - feels like glass now. Before this I'd been using an ultra expensive brand that had me using pads, serums, liquids, and creams. Who has time for that and wants to store all that clutter. Yet this Reclaim is what helped me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2005 1:04:00 PM More reviews by bensoncma

My skin could not stand the high spf in this and became irriteted, however I called the company and they are sending me a replacement of a different cream from her advanced line! Great customer service!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by desha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using the whole Reclaim line for a year and really like it. It's a good moisturizer. I think those who've had breakouts may have used too much product. A little goes a long way w/all Principal Secret products. It gives a dewy fresh glow which is what I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by sgough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the complete Reclaim skin care kit...was very disappointed. My face broke out badly (I'm 45 and haven't had that problem since I was a teenager!)