April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Masks - Laneige - Water Sleeping Pack

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by dslloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just started using this sleeping mask in April this is my 2nd sleeping mask I'm getting off one lippy because I do prefer my super aqua over this one just because of the texture but overall this sleeping mask is fine. it provides a lot of moisture to my skin it's a huge jar but I do prefer my other one which is a tube just for sanitation reasons but this one also does a great job and just making my skin look glowy when I wake up. it does have a slight stronger scent but its not overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by halfnakedlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it works wonder for my oily and acne prone skin. It doesn't make my face more oily and it absorbs quickly. I use it once a week, more if needed. This really suits me as i'm very lazy to use the usual mask. With this i can just leave it overnight and wash any remaining in the morning. I woke up with smooth and dewy skin after. I also really like the smell, it's refreshing. I wish the packaging is more convenient, a tube or pump would be nice, but it comes with a spatula at least. I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Dinisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite!!
I really love this product, fyi, I have very dry skin and this mask really helps my skin.
If you have dry skin and want to buy a mask that can hydrate your skin, you have to buy this!
I also love the 'cooling' sensation.
Usually, I put it before sleep and wake up with fresh and healthy skin.
A bit pricey for me but well worth to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by BonnieKim89

Love this product. It makes my skin to much brighter and super soft to touch the next day. Defiantly my new holy grail skincare product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by daphniewzy

I have oily sensitive acne prone skin which I control by applying vit a cream that causes dryness at the same time. sometimes its so bad that its red and sensitive,peels but oily at the same time. I just bought myself a bottle 4 days ago and have been using it every night since to soothe my skin in replace of my vit a cream. I think it works great in preventing my skin from peeling etc but i feel that it works only at the surface instead of hydrating the deeper layers as it claims to do. I did not notice any changes in the morning after my first use but I guess after using it religiously for 4 days nw, I can sense tiny improvements in my skins texture and thats it is less dry. I like the fact that it absorbs into my skin fast and that it isnt messy. hate the packaging though. Would have preferred a tube. just expected more as its pretty pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't find it as excellent as the rave reviews I hear about this. It smells really... pretty, and it does moisturise and soften the face, but I sometimes get tiny breakouts/bumps on my skin if I leave it on for more than say 6 hours overnight. Maybe it's not suitable for sensitive skin, I don't know. But if you have dry skin it might work well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by styra

I've used countless tubs of this little miracle but unfortunately, I'm beginning to notice that the effects of a clear, rejuvenated skin the next morning does not seem as obvious as it was when I first started using it. Perhaps my skin is developing a resistance to it.

However, it's a great cheat product especially after a night out and you need to look good the next morning. It does leave skin looking supple. I like how the texture is smooth, not oily and very cool. Sometimes, when I'm really tired, I put this on without my other skincare and my skin still looks great in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Iiibabydimplez12

I've been using this product for almost two years now and I love it. I think it's very hydrating. Great for those who has combination skin and sensitive skin. I did notice it brightening my skin a bit but it might be a combination of products and the fact that I go for facials every month. It didn't cause me to break out. It can be great as a moisturizer in the summer but it's not sufficient in the cold winter months. I usually put this over a moisturizer in the winter a few days a week, not every day.

I like the scent. Some reviewers don't like it, but to me, it's light and a signature scent of laneige. This goes great after using the water bank emulsion. A jar of this lasts me a long time. I would say close to a year or even more, so I think it's definitely worth the price. Order it from sasa online. It is usually around 20 dollars. It may cost a little more at beauty shops and you might not always be able to find it unless they carry Korean and Japanese brands.

I am a huge fan of laneige products. It works pretty well for my skin so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by ainaraina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

***it's really important to note that I have dry, sensitive skin. Anytime my skin feels as though the moisturizer isn't enough, it starts overproducing oils and makes me get acne on my forehead about 2 days later (bumps on the first day)***
*** AND THIS IS A REVIEW FROM THE FIRST DAY I USED IT, BECAUSE THE EFFECT WAS PRETTY DRASTIC***
Usually, my skin would be hydrated when I wake up in the morning, using the light argan oil sealed with vaseline (been on this for three months), which is pretty bad I know, because that petrolatum absorbs into the skin. So I decided to switch it up last weekend.
So I bought Perfect Renew Skin Refiner and Emulsion and use that along with the Water Sleeping Pack (sample size which would cover for likeā€¦ nearly a month with everyday use) at night and it absorbs into my skin pretty well.
However, I think that this is not enough moisture for me along with the emulsion, because when I woke up, my skin for the most part dry and a little tight from dehydration and my face looked pretty dull. So it didn't really work so well for my dry skin. But it wasn't so bad that I saw any developing bumps on my face.
So then, added a new step the next day, with the Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil right before the sleeping pack and I noticed that my skin was very hydrated and had a pretty glow the following morning.
Pretty much, this told me that the sleeping pack only acts as a good moisture sealer rather than a good moisturizer in itself for my dry, sensitive skin. Also, that Boscia beauty oil is a nice product, I mean, just one night and my skin glowed from a new product? That's pretty amazing.
I'm gonna search for a sleeping pack that would have some nice benefits for my skin, so I will not purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This lives up to the hype for me... I was kinda skeptical because I heard Laneige is meant for people with dry skin when I have oily, but I had to try it out anyways.

Keep in mind this is winter so my skin is a bit less oily than normal. But I find this stuff absorbs into my skin really well and I'm not even that greasy in the morning! It's good at moisturizing and I feel that my complexion does look brighter in the morning.

Highly reccommend giving this a try!